Section for Vinnie covers and adaptations ?

The VVFF has some talented members, here is where you can check them out
FREDDYB3

Re: Section for Vinnie covers and adaptations ?

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Rick... I see that... 1 of the great rock tunes ever ! Great band.

Well got the bugs out and did my follow up after a long day. 2 corrections of things I said during the video.
1) it's an A# / B flat note, not chord ... 2) Rick's beast is Pink and Silver , not Silver and Purple.

IMO opinion the best way to view and hear my vids are to wear headphones and pull the volume on the youtube player down about halfway, while turning the volume up on your device. Sounds better that way for me anyway. Whatever works.... Here ya go...

[youtube][/youtube]
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Fred,
At least you and I are having a blast with this thread. I really enjoyed the lesson and the commentary at the beginning. Uncle Fred called some mutha fuckers out and I was rolling. We love him like a brother but there was some serious weight thrown in the direction of one "multi-talented" Richard Edward Schobel. Rick, I'm going to agree with Fred in that it would be great to see the DoubleV in action. We know that you can play a killer version of "I Stole Your Love" so give us the basic chord arrangements of that song while showing that killer guitar. Vinnie did play that song live after all! :-) Andrew how about a video of your combo Vinnie and John Norum Solo in Back on the Streets played on your Jackson? Dude you kicked ass on this "Big Time" Yukihiro is incredible and is a professional musician. Anything that he wants to touch on this thread will turn to gold. There are several others that I have called out before that are going to get a break for tonight but not indefinitely. It would be so fun to see you all do something like Fred has done so well in this post. We are really getting to know Fred and quite frankly he's a cool dude! Fred, I watched this twice back to back and I was riveted. This sure beats most of the crap that we are force fed on television so keep them coming Freddy.

Kev
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Soon my pretties......................

I agree that the poonmaster general should be posting!!! Music that is!!!!

P.S. Freddy's voice!!! "Welcome to Drivetime FM with Freddy B"! :)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Freddy is the master at these!

I'll get there!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Only have a few minutes this morning.

Kev, Amen and thank you. I agree 100% All of your suggestions for the guys would be a perfect start. :D

Andrew, I am truly looking forward to it. Would love seeing you with you're "new" Jackson and LOL on the radio voice. I tell ya after some of these jobs that I do, I frequently wish I had another profession like FM DJ. :D

Vic, thanks man. Looking forward to yours as well. Would be great to see that beautiful flamed Charvel up close and personal. Also some of the other great Charvel / Jackson guitars that you have in your stable, that I have slobbered over while looking at your pics of them. Great collection ! :)

Have a great Tuesday everybody OOOOOOOOUUUUUT !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I WILL when Vinnie does... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:I WILL when Vinnie does... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fucker!

You closet shredder!
Your probably the most talented dude here on this forum but even if you couldn't play "Mary had a little lamb" Fred and I couldn't be bigger fans of yours!

Show off that guitar and that Colonel Sanders facial hair bitch :-)

Love
Kev
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

LOL Rick, I actually thought of that myself.... If Vinnie is reading this and would like to share a little something with us, how cool would that be ? As you can see Vinnie, we only have to see the guitar and your hands in a video, you don't even have to talk if you don't want to. Who better to show us how all of these songs are played ?
Disappointed in you Rick, thought you would be happy to show us your VVV beast. :( :wink:
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Slayer wrote:
Fucker!

You closet shredder!
Your probably the most talented dude here on this forum but even if you couldn't play "Mary had a little lamb" Fred and I couldn't be bigger fans of yours!

Show off that guitar and that Colonel Sanders facial hair bitch :-)

Love
Kev
LMAO with Kev...Colonel Sanders facial hair ?? Too much ! :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

If you guys only knew... :roll: :lol:

When I get a camera, computer, etc... ... I would love to.

Also, Between working and kiddie activities, spare time is nonexistent. I really do love seeing you guys keep this thread alive and I PROMISE that I will contribute my shlock ... ONE DAY ! :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

poserboy71 wrote:If you guys only knew... :roll: :lol:

When I get a camera, computer, etc... ... I would love to.

Also, Between working and kiddie activities, spare time is nonexistent. I really do love seeing you guys keep this thread alive and I PROMISE that I will contribute my shlock ... ONE DAY ! :D :D :D :D

Rick my brother !!

It's all good my friend. We understand, I was just playing man. If at any time you are able to contribute to this thread, I assure you it will be appreciated and enjoyed. We ALL love us some Grand Massa Poon !! :D
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Grand Massa Poon LOL :-)
Poon Master General :-)

Ricky, I think that you have a cell phone don't you? You have almost 11,000 posts on this forum if I'm correct don't you? How about taking a quick 25 second cell phone video showing us that Monster 3DV? You can then just look into the camera smile and say "Kev and Fred Fuck You". LOL :-) No playing required, we would get to hear your voice, see your handsome mug and I for one will stop slagging you. :lol: Depending on your connection it would probably take you 5 or 10 minutes tops to up load this to youtube or whatever medium is your choice and just a couple minutes more to link it here. I work 60 hours per week almost every week and I still find the time to peak at VVFF most everyday and I only have 2500 posts :idea:

All playfulness aside we think highly of you and if your life has changed a bunch recently and you don't have time that's cool. Be flattered that we think that it would be real cool and fun if you did a video other than your big screen performance as the neighbor in the Zombie Movie. I have actually seen quite a bit of that movie BTW :o

Rock on R.E.S. and if this isn't your deal that's cool as we appreciate all your contributions which have been extensive over a very lengthy period of time.

Kevmeister
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Slayer wrote:Grand Massa Poon LOL :-)
Poon Master General :-)

Ricky, I think that you have a cell phone don't you? You have almost 11,000 posts on this forum if I'm correct don't you? How about taking a quick 25 second cell phone video showing us that Monster 3DV? You can then just look into the camera smile and say "Kev and Fred Fuck You". LOL :-) No playing required, we would get to hear your voice, see your handsome mug and I for one will stop slagging you. :lol: Depending on your connection it would probably take you 5 or 10 minutes tops to up load this to youtube or whatever medium is your choice and just a couple minutes more to link it here. I work 60 hours per week almost every week and I still find the time to peak at VVFF most everyday and I only have 2500 posts :idea:

All playfulness aside we think highly of you and if your life has changed a bunch recently and you don't have time that's cool. Be flattered that we think that it would be real cool and fun if you did a video other than your big screen performance as the neighbor in the Zombie Movie. I have actually seen quite a bit of that movie BTW :o

Rock on R.E.S. and if this isn't your deal that's cool as we appreciate all your contributions which have been extensive over a very lengthy period of time.

Kevmeister

Do I hear an Amen !!! 11,000 posts ? Really ? I had no idea anyone had that many. I guess they can pile up quickly. 8)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I have a rotary dial on my cell phone. :P Not very high tech. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me, I wanna play...

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:I have a rotary dial on my cell phone. :P Not very high tech. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe me, I wanna play...
Ok ok :-)

Whether it takes one week or ten years we are looking forward to it.

Man it is going to be great to see Andrew and your doublev axes in action

Enjoy your weekend Rick
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

FREDDYB3 wrote:Okay, here comes my 2nd contribution to this thread. My 1st being the video playing along with B.O.T.S
a little higher up in the thread. Uncle Kev, was kind of looking for more of a "Introduce ourselves" and
"how to" type feel to go along with the playing. So that's what I attempted. This is the 1st time attempting something like this and it goes a little longer than normal as I try to introduce myself to everyone. Future installments won't need the introduction part. My only regret is that I don't own a shirt as nice as the one Kev is wearing in his last video. Enjoy ! :lol: :D 8)

Looks like the link died Freddy?

K
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

This is a perfect post for here. I hope that those that have Facebook can see this. The moral of the story is this "Give a starving man a saltine cracker and it is the best fucking saltine cracker that he has ever tasted" Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls 19 seconds of the man - the legend Richard Edward Schobel

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=75 ... =2&theater
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was in Smyrna.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL :-)