War on Everything!

Talk about your equipment
metatron

War on Everything!

Post by metatron »

Starting....First off the blocks, Slamming the fuck out of Daisy Rock. Hell have no fury........
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 5.16.29 PM.png
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: War on Everything!

Post by metatron »

& more....
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 5.16.58 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 5.16.58 PM.png (193.94 KiB) Viewed 2981 times
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Daisy Rocks FB reply......Big Fat NOTHING!!!, then I e-mailed them direct & this happened..........
metatron

Post by metatron »

Matt States Customer Service Representative Daisy Rock Girl Guitars wrote:Thank you for contacting Daisy Rock!

I apologize for all of the frustration you have experienced with this purchase. I believe the dealer that handles the Australia region is:

Good Vibrations Music Services
120 Bridge Street
Nelson,
kenr@4guitars.co.nz
Phone Number: 64-3-545-8381

If they are also unable to help you, please let me know and I will speak with our director of sales to see if there is something else we can do for you.

Hope that helps! If you have further questions please contact me at info@daisyrock.com or 877-MY-DAISY and ask for Matt.

Matt States
Customer Service Representative
Daisy Rock Girl Guitars
P.O. Box 10003 • Van Nuys, CA 91410-0003
Tel: (877) MY-DAISY  |  Fax: (818) 895-5322
daisyrock.com  |  info@daisyrock.com  
metatron

Post by metatron »

Dannii Paris wrote:Hi Matt,
Tried to e-mail kenr@4guitars.co.nz & as per my return mail (see below) they don't exist.

550 5.1.2 <kenr@4guitars.co.nz>... Host unknown (Name server: 4guitars.co.nz: host not found)
Reporting-MTA: dns; fallbackmx09.syd.optusnet.com.au
Received-From-MTA: DNS; mail05.syd.optusnet.com.au
Arrival-Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:51:12 +1000

Also, that address for Good Vibrations Music Services is New Zealand, not Australia. 
Totally different Country.

Dannii
metatron

Post by metatron »

Matt States Customer Service Representative Daisy Rock Girl Guitars wrote: Hello Dannii,

I understand that they are in New Zealand, but they are the closest dealer we have to Australia. Ordering through them should cut down on some of the shipping costs.

If you have further questions please contact me at info@daisyrock.com or 877-MY-DAISY and ask for Matt.

Matt States
Customer Service Representative
Daisy Rock Girl Guitars
P.O. Box 10003 • Van Nuys, CA 91410-0003
Tel: (877) MY-DAISY  |  Fax: (818) 895-5322
daisyrock.com  |  info@daisyrock.com  

metatron

Post by metatron »

Dannii Paris wrote: Hello Matt.

That still doesn't change the fact that their e-mail address, kenr@4guitars.co.nz doesn't exist. 
Tried calling the number you sent me, 64-3-545-8381 & got a message telling that that number is either incorrect or discounted. 
Tried another number I found on the net 03 545 838. Some out come, incorrect or discounted. 
Other information I found for the is from http://www.cylex.co.nz/company/good+vib ... 29729.html.
When I click on the site www.goodvibrations.co.nz their not information about selling any instruments, only about lessons.
I've just wasted another hour of my precious time & money on phone calls. This situation is totally ridicules. 

Dannii

Post by 1031 »

Well Dannii its a 160.00 Chinese guitar that would cost more to ship than its worth and would play like crap, not sure I see the eye of your anger on this one.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

Got one for my first daughter. Pretty good guitar considering it's only $160.00. Wanted one for my second daughter. Each to their own. One man's crap is another man's gold. You sound like you know a lot about them. Do you have one. No, that's what I thought.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

They are fun guitars. Any time family sentiment is added to any equation, death is required for those that stand in objection of the path. :D :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Spot on Rick-Star. Also it about principles & respect. These type of companies talk the talk, but never walk the walk. The say all the right politically correct propaganda bullshit and are all nice & carry on about how loyal they are to their customers, when they are nothing but the opposite of all that. Bottom line, they all worship the alter of money & greed & will prostitute everything to get you to give them your hard earned money. & when I say money, 'it's never enough money' that I mean. They will do anything to make an extra profit & live by the moto of 'it's only illegal if you get caught'. Companies like Daisy Rock, make out how great they are, how they care, how they empower girls to play guitar, when they make these things in China (taking jobs away from Americans...un-powering Moms & Dads) & then the mega profits going back to some prick in a cheap suite, who couldn't give too rats about empowering anyone cause he sacked mommy from her job in the states last year. Shit flows down hill & the fish stinks from the head down.

Post by 1031 »

poserboy71 wrote:They are fun guitars. Any time family sentiment is added to any equation, death is required for those that stand in objection of the path. :D :D :D :D
Duly noted, accept my apology Dannii and please rave on... , no I do not own a daisy rock but have done a setup on one. To each their own please rock on.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Is Daisy Rock the wife of Bobby Rock ?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That was so bad. Sorry. I can not even try to laugh at that.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

That's pretty funny Dino. the last 3 weeks have been totally shit for me & crap like Daisy Rock's complete & utter incompetence are pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back. I was really pissed off about shit that happened & I'm venting. But no, I don't think daisy is Bobby's wife.
n3p

Post by n3p »

If you really wanted one, I could pick one up in the UK and ship it to Oz? Unless it's purely a matter of principle!

Nick
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:That was so bad. Sorry. I can not even try to laugh at that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

@ n3p. I really appreciated the offer. That's quite kind & thoughtful of you. I'll see how I go with Daisy Rock's head office pulling their finger out seeing if they can think outside the box that they have created. But to be quite honest, I think I may take up your offer. Cause the pink one I'm after looks like it has been discontinued (on the Daisy Rock site) So, I probably need to get one from who ever has some old stock left over.
n3p

Post by n3p »

metatron wrote:@ n3p. I really appreciated the offer. That's quite kind & thoughtful of you. I'll see how I go with Daisy Rock's head office pulling their finger out seeing if they can think outside the box that they have created. But to be quite honest, I think I may take up your offer. Cause the pink one I'm after looks like it has been discontinued (on the Daisy Rock site) So, I probably need to get one from who ever has some old stock left over.
No worries! I'll try to keep my eye out, if they are discontinued it might be hard to find

Nick
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

No, it's the Daisy Rock Debutante Star Short Scale Atomic Pink

They have them at amazon,,,left handed model, I'd just re-string it to right.
n3p

Post by n3p »

Amazon UK? care to share the link? Can't find anything :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I saw that today in my local guitar shop.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Get that sumbitch for Dannii's little lady !!!! Dannii will send you the cash. AWESOME !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

didnt know it was discontinued.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

it was expenisve like 320 pounds (500 bucks)

this looks better if he will ship http://www.instrumentalsavings.com/Dais ... 4-6150.htm
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:whats this? this is an aussie site http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Daisy-R ... 9990561790

That'll do!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:
doublev2 wrote:whats this? this is an aussie site http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Daisy-R ... 9990561790

That'll do!
Awesomeness, thank you Dino :!: :!: :!: Thank God that is Done & Dusted. :D :D :D :D :D
Ok, what company, service provider, product to rip into now!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Did it work out? It's the kind of site about two days later they tell you its out of stock. I hope it works out though.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Dannii I am a little worried . look at the reviews for that site
http://www.productreview.com.au/p/fishpond-com-au.html
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

We'll see. I paypal-ed it, (50¢ more) so got a bit of coverage.