Vinnie's latest update on his upcoming music, a message from "The Vinnie Vincent Legion" (facebook group)

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Tord13stalk

Vinnie's latest update on his upcoming music, a message from "The Vinnie Vincent Legion" (facebook group)

Post by Tord13stalk »

Here is the latest update on Vinnie & his upcoming music, Vinnie's message was posted on the facebook group "The Vinnie Vincent Legion" (probably also on "VINNIE VINCENT'S EUPHORIA", another fb group) by the moderator Stephen Wilkie.

"A Message from : VINNIE VINCENT
Hi everyone.
I am so moved by your well wishes on this very important birthday for me.. and I will tell you all about that in a few sentences from now.
I have been off the grid for a bit preparing for some very important events that are coming very soon. Events, I think and hope will make the faithful who have been waiting patiently for new VINNIE VINCENT music to be very excited about. Yes, I said VINNIE VINCENT music.
First, I want to thank everyone for coming to our VV LEGION and EUPHORIA homes to be part of something that ties us all together which is VINNIE VINCENT, The music, The Legacy and the events to come.
Your incredible posts and comments have helped fuel my inspiration in creating the events that hopefully will see light of day soon. It's fantastic the people that come here everyday and bring with them the Vinnie Vincent events in history, heart and memory that still fill their lives today.
It blew me away to see everyone's birthday wishes and my heart goes out to everyone! Victor, thank you for your incredible posts..you are amazing my friend... although you're in Russia you're in my heart here, every day. Richie Friedman..my dear friend, thank you for the birthday wishes, Jeff Germait, Johan Strömqvist, my dearest Valou, Dave, Roger, Suzy, Simon, Mikki, Brian and Sophia Carvell, Nina, Pat Palumbo, Neil Davis, Brian Bell, Dale Walter, Krystal Summers, Ursula, Camilla, Naomi, Sandrine, Tammy, my dear Rosie, Mikki, Simon, Butch, Hector, you guys are the best! I love you all.
The list of friends is very long, so forgive me for missing many names. We are going to see some wonderful times coming very soon and despite the insanity happening everywhere,
We're not going to let that stop us from enjoying life, music and the shows that we're hoping to make possible this coming year and the great music that will live 4ever in our hearts. So with all of My heart i thank and embrace everyone who comes Faithfully 2 say hi to the Vinnie Vincent family every day. Soon we will all be part of something very exciting and musically important of which I want to share some great news with you all.
As I alluded to earlier, The door to the VINNIE VINCENT music vault has finally opened. With the help of a fabulous team of very talented people, ALL of the VINNIE VINCENT MUSIC that has been in the vault will finally be released.
This includes master recordings of EVERYTHING! All of the Power ballads, all of the unreleased material, all of the master quality recording versions of everything you have always wanted to hear.. including.. Yes!!! the long desired and awaited, master recordings of GUITARMAGEDDON, which appears as though it may be a double album, along with some very delicious unexpected and unreleased music recordings.
I will save the details for the appropriate time closer to release dates. Enough music to cover 7 albums. With GOD's blessing, they will all materialize in the next year. The first expected vinyl release should early 2022.
As everyone knows we are in Dangerous times. There's so many lovely and talented people that have left us for another Journey in their life, so with that said, I encourage all of you take 24 hours in any given day and give thanks to your creator to enjoy the miracle of life.
It is a special gift that happens once. The world is changing as we know it, and I encourage everyone to make every minute count in any way you can. As for me, I kiss the ground I walk on.. Ironically, God has given me the richest time of my life.. now, to fulfill my personal journey and musical Destiny to finally resurrect all of the music that has been alive and kicking inside of me for so long and in giving me this time to be with you and my beloved little furry family. I take nothing for granted.
A birthday is most importantly, a celebration of how old you feel, and who and what you have become for the time you have been given. For me... I've just turned 35 because that's how young I feel, the age of my spirit and how much of the world I have in front of me... for in bringing everyone VINNIE VINCENT master recordings and mixes of all of my music, i get to live forever.
My excitement levels are maxxed !
I cannot wait to share all of this with you. I'm still standing..I give my thanks to God everyday that I feel great Knock on wood) I'm here with you, I'm alive, above ground... And yep... this is the best time ever for me... better than it was when I was 35. So cheers my friends!.
VINNIE VINCENT IS BACK!
My love to all. V"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie's latest update on his upcoming music, a message from "The Vinnie Vincent Legion" (facebook group)

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks for the post.

Well, what can we say, it would be great for this to become reality, but we have heard a lot of promised things over the years.

If it does happen, surely this is one product, music, that Vinnie won't charge and arm and a leg for, just regular money.

Not too sure on the vinyl bit, happy to have vinyl options on top of CD's.

I was not one of those caught up in the Box Set scam due to the fact that it was sold as a box of tapes, and this was not the medium I was willing to pay for, I never bought pre-recorded tapes, due to their fragility. In the 80's I bought LP's and made HQ recordings for daily use, and then CD's.

Now of course CD's are bit passé, but they are a HQ, durable format, which is preferable, and then people can make their own digital versions for use on phones etc.

I guess, thinking about it, that on top of the music, there is also the album artwork to consider. Does it need to be done from scratch, or is there something in the vaults to at least use as a starting point.

Fingers crossed, as usual, that this goes ahead, we've certainly been waiting a long time.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
pullitt

Re: Vinnie's latest update on his upcoming music, a message from "The Vinnie Vincent Legion" (facebook group)

Post by pullitt »

He puts a lot of value on his music, it's just too valuable to him to share it with strangers, especially in the world where it can and will be pirated.
So, at most, I would expect him to attempt to auction off some audio of inferior quality in his usual price range and pull the plug when there are no takers.
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

I think this could be pretty interesting. Will be cool to see what is put out (and what the VV Pricing department put on it price-wise)

Presumably this replaces the proposed release of the BoxSet?
beano

Post by beano »

pullitt wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:22 pm He puts a lot of value on his music, it's just too valuable to him to share it with strangers, especially in the world where it can and will be pirated.
So, at most, I would expect him to attempt to auction off some audio of inferior quality in his usual price range and pull the plug when there are no takers.
Well, he is being incredibly naive if he thinks releasing it on Vinyl will prevent it being pirated. If you want to stay relevant these days, you’ve got to get that stuff on the streams.
He seems none too bothered about reaching out to new audiences which, in the fragility of the music industry in this day and age, is a death warrant.

You can book LA Guns to play at your wedding, so convince me that this will sell.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I would hope this does not replace the box set unless he gives those people he now owe's TWO box sets something.

Until there is an actual product it's just pie in the sky. Once there is something to buy we'll see what's up.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

beano wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:49 am You can book LA Guns to play at your wedding, so convince me that this will sell.
This got me thinking and I looked it up. For between $7500 - $15000 you can indeed book LA Guns to play at your wedding or function, or whatever.

And GnR are out there playing stadiums.

Still, this is more than Vinnie is getting and KISS is out there playing arenas, and the odd stadium show.....
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

The only things I might look forward to are something like Euphoria (with maybe an extra track or so) on Vinyl.

He should do the easiest thing first. And that would probably be it. If he would sell the signed vinyl for $60-$80 bucks. He could probably move some units.

If he tried to charge to charge $300 -- he'll get some tackers but... not many.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

For anyone overseas there are exhorbitant shipping costs, $ conversions and usually import duties, so this stuff gets expensive pretty quick.

I passed on buying anything from the Destroyer 45th collection based on the mounting costs. I don't neet that much more stuff in my collection at those prices.
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:09 pm
And GnR are out there playing stadiums.
Kind of incomparible mentioning Axl & Friends, when Appetite is the biggest selling debut album by any band, ever.

More than all of VV’s discography combined
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I was talking about GnR and LA Guns, but it's not GnR's fault they had such a successfull album. They are out there playing stadiums and KISS aren't doing that either, though doing well in arenas is no bad thing.

Something about GnR resonates with the masses and they are one of a few bands that tour stadiums, like AC/DC (who had some lean years in the 80's) and Bon Jovi, who somehow just got bigger in the 90's.

But the contrast between GnR and LA Guns is huge. I didn't mind the first LA Guns album, really liked the second and then they didn't follow up strong, though I still bought Hollywood Vampires. I think it's a 3D cover or something. I still listen to Cocked and Loaded, great album.