VINNIE VINCENT'S Merry Metal Christmas

News and information from 2018 onwards
LUDIVINE

Re: VINNIE VINCENT'S Merry Metal Christmas

Post by LUDIVINE »

Sent to me from someone who has access to Euphoria VV public group. I was right. Now the message is clear, from the guy on the pic himself. Congratulations to the cult !
Attachments
75640727_383824735836007_977163699028492288_n.png
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I'd wager that's the comment from that Wade guy more so than Vinnie.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

shramiac wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:01 am I'd wager that's the comment from that Wade guy more so than Vinnie.
This is the reason why i wrote "congrats to the cult". This comes from VV official page, so if he did disagree he would have deleted the post, just saying.....This is what I would have done. They delete everything that doesn't fit with their way of thinking, so I suppose this comment fits in.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
beano

Post by beano »

As 2020 is looming, Vinnies musical relevance and non-existent output still remains questionable. Let that sink in.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

beano wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:53 am As 2020 is looming, Vinnies musical relevance and non-existent output still remains questionable. Let that sink in.
Oh, that is what's been going on for years, but only made worse by his re-ermergance, but with a lack of direction, output and modern thinking.

I would love it as much as anyone if it was the 80's again, but it's not, so you either get with the program or get left behind.

So far, Vinnie is being left behind.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

$500 dollars??? WOW. I mean, if thats what people want to pay....OK i guess...?

Looks like tickets are back on sale on the website.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Look, it has to be said, $500 pales in comparison to what some band charge for a simple meet and greet, where you certainly won't get such access to them, it's not a get together, more a cash grab.

The time flew by at the birthday bash, but this seems like almost too much time with Vinnie. Like, two days is a long time, but hey, it could also fly by. I guess there will be a schedule and events will come and go and you'll blink and the weekent will be over.

If people are willing and able to pay, and they get what they paid for, that's great. Hopefully we get the dreaded box set drama wrapped up sooner rather than later, so we can all really move on and see what Vinnie does.

Those who get their box set may not care what Vinnie does next, but at least it won't be done while they are waiting for their much promised music.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Here's to the box set being released. It sounds like it is contingent on Vinnie raising the funds to assemble the package
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I haven't listened to the interview, does he say how much is needed?

Doesn't sound like it was close to being ready at any time in the past of he is saying this stuff today.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What about digital downloads. I'm thinking CD quality.

Clearly for the original buyers he owes them physical media in a box, but he could release the archives to new buyers as a download and use that money to help get the physical box going.

OR..... There is the option of going out on a proper tour. Meet and greets, merchandise, it's how most artists make their money these days.
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

You folks do realize there will NEVER be any “box set” right? I mean, that ship sailed 100 years ago.
So sorry.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I hear ya buddy. The box set failure, in the past and in recent times when he has said more than once that he will fullfill those orders, only serves to tarnish Vinnie's legacy more and more.

Hey, at least we can all save up for a Speedball Jamm CD!! At that price I am guessing the new cost of a box set is in the region of a million dollars.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:04 pm
VVnoSHOW wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:23 pm
RipRokken wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:53 am
VVnoSHOW wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:33 am
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:43 pm
Waiting for you to reveal yourself as Señor Rivard, Jr. himself any time now.
There is only 1 Curt A Rivard Sr.... and that is me... I'm back😂

No sorry, not Curt. He and I could not be more apart from one another. But you remind me a lot of him before Vinnie / Wilkie put him in a tailspin when he kicked him out of VV Full Shred.
Man... This is like a great Batman comic. Always fun when some new mystery villain shows up... or when an old one resurfaces. :D
Oh I am a villain. Oh what pretenses have I done evil doings? You dont even know me.
Just read that you lost travel expenses to the Graceland show. Very sorry to hear that, actually.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

No sorry, not Curt. He and I could not be more apart from one another. But you remind me a lot of him before Vinnie / Wilkie put him in a tailspin when he kicked him out of VV Full Shred.
Man... This is like a great Batman comic. Always fun when some new mystery villain shows up... or when an old one resurfaces. :D
I'm the only Curt A Rivard Sr. I'm back😂
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

A little creation of mine...
Attachments
FB_IMG_1574991251041.jpg
FB_IMG_1574991251041.jpg (48.53 KiB) Viewed 38195 times
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

SimonBFrostSr wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:32 pm
haha, welcome back !!!! I confirm the real Curt !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

SimonBFrostSr wrote:A little creation of mine...
Nice work man
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Thx. I enjoyed making it...
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

LUDIVINE wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:08 pm
SimonBFrostSr wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:32 pm
haha, welcome back !!!! I confirm the real Curt !
This is the only tailspin I'll ever see... Come and take a bite😂
Attachments
Screenshot_20191129-153638.png
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Honestly that little MMC banner is better than the cheap infomercial looking shit Wilke has been creating.

Wilkie: I am about to make the new ad Vin, how do you want it styled.
VV: make it cool and futuristic, the the Freedom Rock guys would do.
Wilkie: I'm on it boss!
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Thx... Idk I was just playing around with my creativity and that's what came out... I seen the other one and there was no jingle bells to it at all nor anyway someone through a visual could be taking back to a good memory earlier in there life and relive it... I purposely put the presents under the ankh rather than the Christmas tree from the Grinch because I feel that VV will be giving out presents to who ever paid the $500 to attend... I normally only write things but I wanted to try my hand on making up a banner and that was really my 1st project ever doing so of the sort and I have many more other VV banners in my head that I can see...

Till later,
Me...
geepee16

Post by geepee16 »

So, it is suddenly not that simple to post on here.

Anyway, I am curious to know if the VVMMC is still happening. There is an awful lot of silence here.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

geepee16 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:12 pm So, it is suddenly not that simple to post on here.

Anyway, I am curious to know if the VVMMC is still happening. There is an awful lot of silence here.

It's still happening
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

geepee16 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:12 pm So, it is suddenly not that simple to post on here.

Why is it suddenly not simple to post? I just noticed that Santa theme was infecting the reply box, so I've removed it. Was that the problem?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, I had to go and check if there was a date as I had truly forgotten when this was supposed to happen, other than being in December.

So, it's this weekend, how time flies.

On Saturday I'll be seeing Marty Freidman play live, and I'll be way up close, can't wait. Before the show he is doing a guitar master class which I will also be attending.

So it's a weekend of shred for me too!!

Let us hope there is good reports and news on this Xmas party. No video at all is just wearing thin, remember, it's not the 80's anymore!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Mike Brunn is attending the party, he is supposed to make an objective review of it, but I have a doubt that it will be objective !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, hopefully he can report subjectively, and if Vinnie wants the world to believe he's still got the chops, he's gotta show it.
geepee16

Post by geepee16 »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:30 am

Why is it suddenly not simple to post? I just noticed that Santa theme was infecting the reply box, so I've removed it. Was that the problem?
Yes. The Santa theme had a white background. The font was also white, and it was difficult to change anything. It's much easier now. Thanks.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Glad I found it out, that was definitely not fun to use. What a terrible colour combination.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It will be interesting event. Weirdly I am in the area at the time.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:45 pm It will be interesting event. Weirdly I am in the area at the time.
Please GOOOOOOOOO
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I hear the price has gone up! Maybe not a good time to get a ticket.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Haha the price has gone up? Never heard of that before. No way am I going unless I'm on the guest list hehe
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:45 am I hear the price has gone up! Maybe not a good time to get a ticket.
Yes the price is now 1 K, what a joke !!!! He says he is not doing it for the money, really ?
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

Really. Does he think there is a mad rush for the last few???
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:20 am Really. Does he think there is a mad rush for the last few???
I don't beleive that the show is sold out (this is an old trick often used). I just wonder who does he think he is ?
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

LUDIVINE wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:30 am
VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:20 am Really. Does he think there is a mad rush for the last few???
I don't beleive that the show is sold out (this is an old trick often used). I just wonder who does he think he is ?

It says that the capacity has been reached and now there are only premium tickets for 1k each... question I want to know is... how can you say that the capacity has been reached and still be able to sell tickets... what would the fire marshal say to that? Hmmmm....
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

1 sec let me see something...
Last edited by SimonBFrostSr on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

I just looked up the total number allowed and it says 100 standing/75 seated... I imagine because it's going to be a party like the bd-bash there will be tables to serve and eat the food on like it is said that there will be food and drink there... so what else I'd like to know is... how can you sell 100 tickets to a 75 limit sit down event?
Attachments
Screenshot_20191210-181105.png
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Well we will find out soon how many show up. He owes me one. If I get a message I'm on the guest list by tomorrow i will show up and be super nice.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

75 seated may also be in a concert configuration, where it is just chairs.

I would imagine the official capacity is less when you are hosting a party and the tables are incorporated.

Dino, would be amazing if Vinnie reached out to fix things with you.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:47 am 75 seated may also be in a concert configuration, where it is just chairs.

I would imagine the official capacity is less when you are hosting a party and the tables are incorporated.

Dino, would be amazing if Vinnie reached out to fix things with you.

I took that into account but I was given the benefit of the doubt as to 75 sitting... Victor in VV legion posted the other day that only 4 tickets are left to attend... wonder what the total VV was told that could attend when he told the studio just what he was wanting to do for the VV merry metal Christmas?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ahh, cool.

We can only wonder as to how this was planned.

I do hope it goes off well, so the world can get a good report about Vinnie, and even better, a look at his guitar playing that we have been hearing so much about.

LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

1 pic from the pre-Xmas party on dec 13

Same old chothes, same old wig, same fake smile,same old song
Attachments
78416283_749821982195682_8153086136814665728_o.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

IS the banner new?
Bendeko53

Post by Bendeko53 »

The banner looks cool as fuck
Bendeko53

Post by Bendeko53 »

Vinnie's shredding hand looks in pretty good shape too
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, he looks ready to shred up a storm.

I wonder how the party is going?

I saw Marty Friedman last night, he definitely shredded up a storm. For 90 minutes!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Here's a video of the place

LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

karaoke ! OMG