VINNIE VINCENT'S Merry Metal Christmas

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: VINNIE VINCENT'S Merry Metal Christmas

Post by doublev2 »

Haha you talk like this is a normal come back . 'an artist comeback' who are you people? I think you guys actually were dead 50 years ago and the doctors froze you and someone just figured out how to bring you back to life this year. Or you are recently fired DMV employees
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

You are squares who think saying 'rock on' makes you a cool renegade... ooooh man edgy shit . Well guys you'd have to supply a puke bag for me if I ever hung out at a meet and great with you all. Ohhh I can just imagine this event in my nightmares.
To be honest I like Vinnie himself a millilon times more than you hangers on

Ok maybe I am being a bit over the top here but truth in this
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 pm And then rip rokken gets the gig like he is looking for.
I’m no ladder climber, and wouldn’t have the time to do what Steve does. He barely does himself. I just help where I’m able, and not in any official capacity. This is grass-roots, labor of love level stuff. And like it or not, it’s working fine this way until it’s decided that anything should change. Of course things will evolve depending on the size and scale of the event. But it’s not my place to question or fix what ain’t broke.

The Birthday Bash was a success on all fronts. Many of us have been getting messages from fans and fan group managers around the world congratulating about this.

Doublev2, I know you’re a fan with a lot more history than I, so I respect you for that, too. If you’re not comfortable with the PayPal method, certainly your choice. Drmoorejr and I have both found it worked well for us (and everyone at the Bash, and everyone who received refunds for Speedball Jamm), so we don’t have that discomfort. But I get it if some people do. And you’re welcome to cone if you’d like to.
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:03 am Haha you talk like this is a normal come back . 'an artist comeback' who are you people? I think you guys actually were dead 50 years ago and the doctors froze you and someone just figured out how to bring you back to life this year. Or you are recently fired DMV employees
So with no hobbies or anything in your life that occupies your time other than a full time vinnie bashing job, you are really showing who the real loser is in this discussion. I have no incentive to win your over, I just was trying to be nice, but with your "Keyboard-warrior" attitude I guest you should go put yourself out of misery already. Because you're all talk, and nothing more. I 'm done with this thread.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:03 am Haha you talk like this is a normal come back . 'an artist comeback' who are you people? I think you guys actually were dead 50 years ago and the doctors froze you and someone just figured out how to bring you back to life this year. Or you are recently fired DMV employees
I'm thinking somebody's been day-drinking. :lol:

But you actually had it right the first time. I was frozen in ice for 50 years. Just got brought back recently.
IMG_0068.JPG
teej

Post by teej »

Oh dear.. Dino's on fire.. and these 2 clowns just locked horns .. pass the popcorn 😂
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

teej wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:14 pm Oh dear.. Dino's on fire.. and these 2 clowns just locked horns .. pass the popcorn 😂
He could use some to soak up all that alcohol. :lol: :lol: :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sphinx suziie q Vincent sure is repeating the exact same stuff from 9 years ago.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Where's Vinnie friend sue when he needs her. And also Eric Christopher Spyder.
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Where´s the truth about all this?
Feel like the apostle Thomas...
say two sky two say fare
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

tukoztukoz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:36 am Where´s the truth about all this?
Feel like the apostle Thomas...
The only thing worth doubting is doublev2’s sobriety. :lol:

Bitterness... not so much.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Dusty so dusty . Choking on dust.
Bye Bye
beano

Post by beano »

This is spot on. I’ve seen bands like Pretty Boy Floyd, Enuff Z’nuff, Shark Island etc playing to 20 people. Music has moved on. No one gives a shit about these bands anymore. It’s more about nostalgia therapy and nothing else.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
MrSirTrevor

Post by MrSirTrevor »

beano wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:33 pm
This is spot on. I’ve seen bands like Pretty Boy Floyd, Enuff Z’nuff, Shark Island etc playing to 20 people. Music has moved on. No one gives a shit about these bands anymore. It’s more about nostalgia therapy and nothing else.
Ha, Shark Island.....funny you mention them! I actually just added them to my Spotify list the other day. I saw Tora Tora got back together, too. Yes, they're all pretty much small club and bar bands now.
I'm Sir Trevor Gielgud Burton-Guinness, And I Approved This Message
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

MrSirTrevor wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:11 pm Ha, Shark Island.....funny you mention them! I actually just added them to my Spotify list the other day. I saw Tora Tora got back together, too. Yes, they're all pretty much small club and bar bands now.
Yes, that's the fact of the matter, they are small club bands these days. Cause it ain't the 80's anymore!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
MrSirTrevor

Post by MrSirTrevor »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:20 pm
MrSirTrevor wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:11 pm Ha, Shark Island.....funny you mention them! I actually just added them to my Spotify list the other day. I saw Tora Tora got back together, too. Yes, they're all pretty much small club and bar bands now.
Yes, that's the fact of the matter, they are small club bands these days. Cause it ain't the 80's anymore!!!!
Attachments
80sgeezermusic.jpg
80sgeezermusic.jpg (7.94 KiB) Viewed 61311 times
I'm Sir Trevor Gielgud Burton-Guinness, And I Approved This Message
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:20 pm
And Vinnie is no different. He gets slotted in with the rest of these guys. Only difference is most other 80’s band don’t treat their fans like a never ending cash pit. Punky Meadows & Frank Dimino are only charging $30 a ticket. So who’s the fools here?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Exactly. Vinnie can try for the moon, wether he gets there or not is up in the air.

He's best served getting the box set finished and two copies each into the hands of those who purchased in the 90s.

If it wasn't for the fact that they were only advertised to be on tape, I would be among those ripped off. I just was not going to accept tapes. If there was a CD option advertised I would have been in.
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:46 pm Exactly. Vinnie can try for the moon, wether he gets there or not is up in the air.

He's best served getting the box set finished and two copies each into the hands of those who purchased in the 90s.

If it wasn't for the fact that they were only advertised to be on tape, I would be among those ripped off. I just was not going to accept tapes. If there was a CD option advertised I would have been in.
And to think it was over 20 years ago that we all got ripped off for the box sets. If I’m honest, I no longer care about it. Let the dreamers keep hoping that it’s going to happen. They seem to take great comfort in these delusions....no harm in that, but it’s sort of an equivalent to a Jehovah’s Witness banging on your door. Save the preaching for the Vinnie gang bang private facebook groups. It’s tiresome reading.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Box set is bullshit anyway. All anyone wants is a new Vinnie Vincent album. And I wouldn't get too excited for any thing that's been bootlegged .

A new album either shrapnel records style instrumental or that so called kiss record vv mentioned he wrote or a vvi album but this archive bullshit is just shit we already heard. I'm not excited about it to be honest even if rip'rock on' rokken' is chocking on his own his own eye crusties over it
Bye Bye
beano

Post by beano »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:59 am I'm not excited about it to be honest even if rip'rock on' rokken' is chocking on his own his own eye crusties over it
Hopefully one day he’ll let one what his agenda is, he clearly sees us as an audience. Long may he continue jacking off over soiled panties :D
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

beano wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:38 am
doublev2 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:59 am I'm not excited about it to be honest even if rip'rock on' rokken' is chocking on his own his own eye crusties over it
Hopefully one day he’ll let one what his agenda is, he clearly sees us as an audience. Long may he continue jacking off over soiled panties :D
Made ya famous, beano... check my sig. :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:59 am Box set is bullshit anyway. All anyone wants is a new Vinnie Vincent album. And I wouldn't get too excited for any thing that's been bootlegged .
Agreed. I want a NEW, not regurgitated demo, bitsa this, bitsa that album. I want NEW material.
doublev2 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:59 am

A new album either shrapnel records style instrumental or that so called kiss record vv mentioned he wrote or a vvi album but this archive bullshit is just shit we already heard. I'm not excited about it to be honest even if rip'rock on' rokken' is chocking on his own his own eye crusties over it
If it was a REAL Shrapnel Records, ie listen to Tony MacAlpine - Maximum Security. I'm more than Xstatic about that as that album was very musical. It wasn't just a warp speed random notes jumbled rammed into a wall of noise. Taking Tony MacAlpine's Maximum Security as an example. It's ultra Shred and musical. If VV is going to do a warp speed album it should be at least musical. Speed Ball Jam was not even close to this and for one to whip a dead horse and place time and energy into this is an exercise in futility. (Actually a horse that was never alive in the first place as Speed Ball Jam was, IMO not even material that should be turned something to market and sell tickets to.) Also it did not even have a track listing. It was just a bunch of random notes slam dancing into each other. No structure, no melody, no track listing. I know VV can (could?) do amazing things, so do it.
Michael Angelo Batio does it very successfully and makes a living from it.

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie could have a very unique instrumental album but if it sounds like speedball Jamm I would pass. Speedball Jamm is the worst thing by far in Vinnie's catalogue.
I don't feel Vinnie has the focus to do anything.
I really don't care and not many others will care you have a better version of young blond or tears. It would be nice but not a major release. A major release would be a new album we never heard and it that kiss style album really is true that would be the smarter option but I doubt vv has written that album.
The fact that guitars from hell is nearly 30 years old and still hasn't been released doesnt make me think a new album could ever get even close to being made.
Maybe baby steps and just one brand new tune would be enough.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

MacAlpine is great
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

C2B20A67-B39F-459C-A078-3893737975D7.jpeg

VINNIE VINCENT'S MERRY METAL CHRISTMAS is happening!

Get ready December 14 and 15th 2019
for 2 days of VINNIE VINCENT!

This event will be just like VINNIE VINCENT'S BIRTHDAY BASH but on steroids!

There will be VINNIE Shredding, Songs, Food, Spirits, Q&A, Photo op's, More Memorabilia on display, Signings,
Unreleased and Master Tracks of VINNIE VINCENT'S classic songs will also be previewed and MUCH MUCH MORE.

This is one event you won't want to miss!

Tickets are available thru PayPal (kissiz4ever@msn.com)
$500 each
Your ticket purchase will gain you admission both days.

DON'T WAIT! Get your tickets now as capacity is limited.

For questions please contact me personally.

Thanks so much and hope to see you there!

Stephen Wilkie
Personal Assistant to:
MR. VINNIE VINCENT
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Oh My
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:07 pmOh My
You’re coming, aren’t you?
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:29 pm
You're kidding aren't you ? You said I will never be invited, so I will never come
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 pm
You're kidding aren't you ? You said I will never be invited, so I will never come
No, everyone is invited as long as they behave. Are you coming?
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:13 pm
It's very kind of you to invite me, I would have loved to, But I won't have the strenght to face haters
metatron

Post by metatron »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:38 am C2B20A67-B39F-459C-A078-3893737975D7.jpeg

VINNIE VINCENT'S MERRY METAL CHRISTMAS is happening!

Get ready December 14 and 15th 2019
for 2 days of VINNIE VINCENT!

This event will be just like VINNIE VINCENT'S BIRTHDAY BASH but on steroids!

There will be VINNIE Shredding, Songs, Food, Spirits, Q&A, Photo op's, More Memorabilia on display, Signings,
Unreleased and Master Tracks of VINNIE VINCENT'S classic songs will also be previewed and MUCH MUCH MORE.

This is one event you won't want to miss!

Tickets are available thru PayPal (kissiz4ever@msn.com)
$500 each
Your ticket purchase will gain you admission both days.

DON'T WAIT! Get your tickets now as capacity is limited.

For questions please contact me personally.

Thanks so much and hope to see you there!

Stephen Wilkie
Personal Assistant to:
MR. VINNIE VINCENT
Like the Comic Book like Artwork. Nice
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:13 pm
What do you mean by "behave" ? I won't be allowed to jump on a table and sing love gun ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I would go if rip rokken not going. If he's going Vinnie would have to pay me $3000 and then I may mime to a song I wrote about rip rokken called Ron Rokken hates you.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

500 dollars to get food poisoning and listen to boxset songs that rubs the face in the guys who paid for them
Ehhh think I will pass.
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:35 am I would go if rip rokken not going. If he's going Vinnie would have to pay me $3000 and then I may mime to a song I wrote about rip rokken called Ron Rokken hates you.
Dino, you sound just like PterCriss on KissFAQ, lol. Hmmmmmm...... :D And what were you talking about here? Was this directed at Yours Truly?
doublev2 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:23 pm He has been encouraged to post here and kissfaq by vv himself. I've seen the correspondence unfortunately
You're gonna have to put the bottle down, son... or produce whatever you are talking about, because I have no clue. :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:24 am
doublev2 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:35 am I would go if rip rokken not going. If he's going Vinnie would have to pay me $3000 and then I may mime to a song I wrote about rip rokken called Ron Rokken hates you.
Dino, you sound just like PterCriss on KissFAQ, lol. Hmmmmmm...... :D And what were you talking about here? Was this directed at Yours Truly?
doublev2 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:23 pm He has been encouraged to post here and kissfaq by vv himself. I've seen the correspondence unfortunately
You're gonna have to put the bottle down, son... or produce whatever you are talking about, because I have no clue. :lol:
Rip/John/Etienne/Vinnie lol, you should calm down. It's not worth it. VV will have the people he wants at the party ! As far as I am concerned everything is ok. I hope you all will enjoy the party. I am in peace now. I will make a joke here and there but that's all. These Vv topics are a bit delicate
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

I’m glad you are at peace.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Rip how about you get on with your life rather than this pathetic crap. It's really creepy shit
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:43 pm I’m glad you are at peace.
Bye Bye
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:09 am Rip how about you get on with your life rather than this pathetic crap. It's really creepy shit
Imagine RIP and Curt Rivard together at a show fighting for Vinnie's attention.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:09 am Rip how about you get on with your life rather than this pathetic crap. It's really creepy shit
You really sound like PterCriss from KissFAQ, lol.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:19 am
Imagine RIP and Curt Rivard together at a show fighting for Vinnie's attention.
Waiting for you to reveal yourself as Señor Rivard, Jr. himself any time now.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:43 pm
No sorry, not Curt. He and I could not be more apart from one another. But you remind me a lot of him before Vinnie / Wilkie put him in a tailspin when he kicked him out of VV Full Shred.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:33 am
No sorry, not Curt. He and I could not be more apart from one another. But you remind me a lot of him before Vinnie / Wilkie put him in a tailspin when he kicked him out of VV Full Shred.
Man... This is like a great Batman comic. Always fun when some new mystery villain shows up... or when an old one resurfaces. :D
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:53 am
Man... This is like a great Batman comic. Always fun when some new mystery villain shows up... or when an old one resurfaces. :D
Oh I am a villain. Oh what pretenses have I done evil doings? You dont even know me.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:23 pm
RipRokken wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:53 am
Oh I am a villain. Oh what pretenses have I done evil doings? You dont even know me.
Just read that you lost travel expenses to the Graceland show. Very sorry to hear that, actually.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Will he play songs from the famous Vinnies Angels album?
RipRoken- what do you think of that album? Have you heard it?
I"m sure it's great.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

VikingVVFan wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:57 am Will he play songs from the famous Vinnies Angels album?
RipRoken- what do you think of that album? Have you heard it?
I"m sure it's great.
SOLD OUT
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie's angels sold out but no one got it .

It was just a fake ad so he could register it as a active album. Only vv understands why Vinnie's angels is a good title
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ahh, the very limited edtion Vinnie's Angel CD. I beleive it was only this picture that was ever made, making it super rare. Good memories.