Speedball Jamm CD

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Bendeko53

Speedball Jamm CD

Post by Bendeko53 »

Has anyone ever done a good remaster and tracking of this? With the name popping up so much lately i've beem listening to it a bit. "Speedball 3" and "Speedball Live" are particularly good i would love to hear those tracks with the sound cleaned up a bit
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Speedball Jamm CD

Post by Genebaby »

I'm not sure what can be done for that.

The strangest thing about releasing all these solos hacked into one is why they didn't at least have some track numbers. Let the thing play straight, but a quicker way to get through it would have been nice. Never seen a disc before that is one, long, track.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:46 pm I'm not sure what can be done for that.

The strangest thing about releasing all these solos hacked into one is why they didn't at least have some track numbers. Let the thing play straight, but a quicker way to get through it would have been nice. Never seen a disc before that is one, long, track.
& hence, the PARADOX continues
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

metatron wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:57 am

& hence, the PARADOX continues
Depending on your preferences, I guess it's better than a pair-o'-dicks.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Bendeko53

Post by Bendeko53 »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:46 pm I'm not sure what can be done for that.

I tracked it myself when it first came out but its a bit beyond my skills to do much more. I believe the old "analog hiss" could probably be taken out and the music itself brought a bit more to the fore. Just like they do when they remaster old records to be released on CD