Proof there were more than just one pink Jackson. Thank you and you guys are welcome

News and information from 2018 onwards
FISHEYEDFOOL

Proof there were more than just one pink Jackson. Thank you and you guys are welcome

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

Here you guys are one I bet you've never seen. From the hidden treasures collection
Streetbeat

Re: Proof there were more than just one pink Jackson. Thank you and you guys are welcome

Post by Streetbeat »

Image is not showing up
FISHEYEDFOOL

Re: Proof there were more than just one pink Jackson. Thank you and you guys are welcome

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

ive tried this before and it doesnt seem to work
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Thanks for this FISHEYEDFOOL !!!

FISHEYEDFOOL

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

this will surely blow some minds
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

We have the Pattaya Pink plus :
might be one of this ?
It does not look like a VVV
FISHEYEDFOOL

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

these are all so unique.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Nice shot
There are two vv models and one RR model in that picture. Hard to see the back but we did know there was a dot inlay pink vv model and a shark inlay. My guess one in back out of focus is the dot inlay vv model we knew about. We also knew there to be 3 RR pink. One repainted which I believe one in shot here and supposed to be the one at hard rock in Cardiff years ago. If that pink vv model in back is a vv model and has shark inlays then that would be new news but I don't think it is .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't believe any of those Julian's RR v's have ever been photographed in kiss. The only slim chance is the last one
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Seems like a rr model to me, the silver part is the tail of Vinnie's jacket
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Anyone know if the guitar in back on left is RR or vv model? If vv model maybe interesting. Closer I look more I think RR model
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok then if RR model would be no new news. He defiantly had two red rr's
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

You can see the jacket's tail going thru his leg
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Great ok. My theory is he had only two Jackson vv models . the one he is holding that was resprayed silver / purple (vv confirmed that) and the dot inlay that was pink and then vv used white gaffer tape for a pre asg album photo promo in 1987. If there were two pink shark fin inlay vv models that would be a new development but if like Sammy says the one behind is a RR I don't think anything new here.
Bye Bye
FISHEYEDFOOL

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

its not a rr it has no pickguard
FISHEYEDFOOL

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

its not a rr it has no pickguard. here is what i know, he has 2 pink/silver jacksons and 2 rr jacksons on the ASG tour. also a sparkle white body and brown or gold (second fin) washburn and a carvin. he didnt use any other guitar. the guitar hes holding has the volume and tone controls in a straight line so that he could reach them with his pinky. they all had floyd rose with non fine tuners. if he broke a string, he would go to the 2nd pink/silver jackson. which only happened once live.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It's a Rhoads. You can see that the neck pickup surround is a fair distance from the edge of the guitar. This would only be possible with the shoulders found on a Rhoads model.....Drew's VVV being the only exception.....plus, it has a neck pickup to begin with! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vinnie only used the bridge pickup on his Rhoads guitars and his two Jackson VVVs only had a bridge pickup, until the hatchet job done to his main one for the ASG tour.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Maybe it's the Rhoads he threw into his amp in the Boyz are Gonna r video?
Is it a pic taken during the video shoot?
say two sky two say fare
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Could well be. Good point.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He hardly was ever seen on asg tour with that Jackson , mainly carvin. But yeah hatchet job
shramiac wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:51 pm It's a Rhoads. You can see that the neck pickup surround is a fair distance from the edge of the guitar. This would only be possible with the shoulders found on a Rhoads model.....Drew's VVV being the only exception.....plus, it has a neck pickup to begin with! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vinnie only used the bridge pickup on his Rhoads guitars and his two Jackson VVVs only had a bridge pickup, until the hatchet job done to his main one for the ASG tour.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Very possible
tukoztukoz wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:16 pm Maybe it's the Rhoads he threw into his amp in the Boyz are Gonna r video?
Is it a pic taken during the video shoot?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I thought this maybe related to the dot inlay one Sammy posted from Julian's but headstock different paint
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie played the Jackson and CarVIN at the Columbus,Ohio /Newport Theater show in 1988.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:53 am Vinnie played the Jackson and CarVIN at the Columbus,Ohio /Newport Theater show in 1988.
Were you there or something? :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah I know he played Jackson on asg tour but most pics are with the carvin.
Bye Bye