Vinnie's email or something

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
staceybach

Vinnie's email or something

Post by staceybach »

Hello everybody!
Does anyone have his current email address or maybe website or something?
Is it possible to contact him somehow?
Just wanted to say how much I liked him
I am new on here so forgive me in advance if this topic was discussed
Thank you!
AnkhWarrior

Re: Vinnie's email or something

Post by AnkhWarrior »

To put it simply, no.

He doesn't want to be contacted, nor bothered.
staceybach

Post by staceybach »

AnkhWarrior wrote:To put it simply, no.

I know but 3 years ago there was an email address ..umm something like order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com
As I understand Vinnie used it to sell signed photos etc
But it is not valid anymore
So I thought maybe there was another one
Anyway thanks for your reply
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

staceybach wrote:

I know but 3 years ago there was an email address ..umm something like order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com
It was used for selling his items; not for personal messaging. Besides, upon messaging that email you would be talking to 'Meredith'...lol. And yes, email is no longer valid.
staceybach

Post by staceybach »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
staceybach wrote:

It was used for selling his items; not for personal messaging. Besides, upon messaging that email you would be talking to 'Meredith'...lol. And yes, email is no longer valid.

Who is Meredith?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

staceybach wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
staceybach wrote:

Who is Meredith?
His 'personal assistant'. His alter ego. She doesn't exist but, she claims she is real. Everyone knows she is actually played by VV himself.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
staceybach wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
staceybach wrote:

Who is Meredith?
His 'personal assistant'. His alter ego. She doesn't exist but, she claims she is real. Everyone knows she is actually played by VV himself.
I am sure there is a topic or two on here dealing with Meredith if you'd like to read for yourself.
staceybach

Post by staceybach »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
staceybach wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
staceybach wrote:

I am sure there is a topic or two on here dealing with Meredith if you'd like to read for yourself.
I'll surely check it out
I have already read a lot of topics but still I am so confused
Everything seems to be so weird and hard to believe ( like Vinnie created fake accounts and talked to himself on here etc )
And now his alter ego Meredith...
Anyway i hope he's doing alright and all those things are just his little jokes)
Bradford

Post by Bradford »

Hi

I remember reading a post from 2014 where someone on here seriously wanted to find Vinnie and then set up his amp and jam Boyz Are Gonna Rock outside Vinnie's house or nearby so Vinnie would hear it.

He had heard rumours of Vinnie being in Murfreesboro (Tennessee USA). The person on here lived nearby so it seemed like a mission to really find him. He also seemed to want to hang out in the local bars hoping to see him.

I don't know how or if that eventually happened but really I think Vinnie wants his privacy to work things out.

You could contact his lawyer maybe ($). All I know is his lawyer's name at the time was Mark from what I read on here.

Hope that helps a little.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Let it go.
That stuff didn't happen.
Mark Nolan shouldn't be contacted . He will not help you unless you have serious money.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

With all due "Respect" to everyone here....after Vinnie finished his Convention Tour's, he's had plenty of privacy and adequate time to figure it all out....Whether he can't play, has no desire to play or just won't play as some type of punishment to his Fan's, we may just never know ! Nothing against Mr. Nolan here and I'm not saying that this has happened....but Lawyer's who sometimes act as a Liaison/Business Manager/Friend....can sometimes stop, what could be a nice Snowball from rolling !!! "Holding Out" or trying to get the "Maximum" for their client, while taking a hefty percentage, is just wasting precious time....bad managers or advice has sunken many Rock & Roller's Career's and this may just be a "Prime Example" of it....so just like Poser said, "Let it Go" cause ya know what, it's "NEVER" gonna happen !!! 8)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

his official website has a contact. makes me laugh as everyone wonders where vv is and what happened to him yet he has an official website so not totally gone http://www.vinnievincentmodelguitar.com/
Bye Bye
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

he's been writing songs for Nashville producers under an assumed name for years, after being burned by the rock scene critics as an artist. I hope one day he will resurface with a new album, but I'm not going to hold my breath. both Vinnie and Eric Carr made KISS into a better band, whether Paul & Gene will admit it or not. COTN and LIU were my personal favorites, and very much still are from that band. It's also a shame that Guitarmageddon/Guitars From Hell never got a proper release. Regardless of the way some out there that were close to him will badmouth him in interviews, I think he was also dealt some bad hands, and an amount of crazy obstacles. why wouldn't he have signed the KISS contract in the first place? Probably because he didn't think it was fair. After the whole Invasion debacle went south, he never recovered. His wife was murdered too! Remember that? He became a recluse, and most likely has paranoid schizophrenia issues. Honestly, when the announcements came out about his custom designed guitars becoming available, I thought new music was going to soon follow, or so I hoped. I think he needs help, but not the kind of help a lawyer will give. He needs a friend he can trust, because in his eyes so many people out there have burned him time and time again. Now I'm not suggesting he's an angel by any means. I think he did carry an ego that got him ousted from many circles that were there for him. Now, the whole climate has changed in the music industry and he may have no aspiration to be a part of it at all as an artist. That's just an idea that we may have to accept, that Vinnie Vincent (as we knew him) is never coming back. he could very well live comfortably out in Nashville working as a ghost-writer for producers, selling song ideas, completely off-the-grid. as a fan, I personally don't care what happened in the past with his personal business dealings. as far as I'm concerned that's none of my business. All I know is it would be great to get new music from him one day and leave the past in the past, but again I'm not going to hold my breath.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I'm sure as you "Read" through this Forum's past posts.....You will see that many of "Us" here, have Sympathized, Forgiven and even tried Numerous Times to help the Guy out ! We all naturally want to hear something from him....whether it's an Interview, New Music or an Old Demo, his talent was Unbelievable and I "Still" think, if done properly....he can still ca$h in and get his just Rewards !
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I guess there's nothing wrong with hoping and dreaming.

But people need to start being realistic.
VinceVandergraff

BigEd wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:57 am I'm sure as you "Read" through this Forum's past posts.....You will see that many of "Us" here, have Sympathized, Forgiven and even tried Numerous Times to help the Guy out ! We all naturally want to hear something from him....whether it's an Interview, New Music or an Old Demo, his talent was Unbelievable and I "Still" think, if done properly....he can still ca$h in and get his just Rewards !

yeah, I was an active member here several years ago when some drama went down, and one day I could no longer get in. I heard the stories about it, and thought "oh well F--- it!". I didn't get into many discussions about him, and was mainly here for buying/trading memorabilia. I remember contacting VV's lawyer at one point and offering him unlimited free studio time for him or whatever music project he might have been working on, if any. I too, just wanted to help, and offered my studio with complete "lockout" of other projects while his sessions were scheduled. My offer did raise an eyebrow on their end, and a reply of basically "Thank You very much for the offer" and "We'll keep this in mind". Somewhere I might even still have that email, but it's been years.

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 am I guess there's nothing wrong with hoping and dreaming.

what part of my post did you not comprehend? maybe you didn't actually read anything except the first few sentences. i'm not one to spend my days hoping and dreaming for anyone else's business except my own. but yeah, maybe i should start being realistic, and buy some makeup and take some selfies in my bedroom of me wearing the Ankh makeup. you are no bigger a fan than anyone else here. i'll make it easier for you and paraphrase the parts in my post you most likely missed:

VinceVandergraff wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:06 pm I'm not going to hold my breath. After the whole Invasion debacle went south, he never recovered. Now, the whole climate has changed in the music industry and he may have no aspiration to be a part of it at all as an artist. That's just an idea that we may have to accept, that Vinnie Vincent (as we knew him) is never coming back. he could very well live comfortably out in Nashville working as a ghost-writer for producers, selling song ideas, completely off-the-grid. it would be great to get new music from him one day and leave the past in the past, but again I'm not going to hold my breath.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

VinceVandergraff wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 pm
BigEd wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:57 am I'm sure as you "Read" through this Forum's past posts.....You will see that many of "Us" here, have Sympathized, Forgiven and even tried Numerous Times to help the Guy out ! We all naturally want to hear something from him....whether it's an Interview, New Music or an Old Demo, his talent was Unbelievable and I "Still" think, if done properly....he can still ca$h in and get his just Rewards !

yeah, I was an active member here several years ago when some drama went down, and one day I could no longer get in. I heard the stories about it, and thought "oh well F--- it!". I didn't get into many discussions about him, and was mainly here for buying/trading memorabilia. I remember contacting VV's lawyer at one point and offering him unlimited free studio time for him or whatever music project he might have been working on, if any. I too, just wanted to help, and offered my studio with complete "lockout" of other projects while his sessions were scheduled. My offer did raise an eyebrow on their end, and a reply of basically "Thank You very much for the offer" and "We'll keep this in mind". Somewhere I might even still have that email, but it's been years.

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 am I guess there's nothing wrong with hoping and dreaming.

what part of my post did you not comprehend? maybe you didn't actually read anything except the first few sentences. i'm not one to spend my days hoping and dreaming for anyone else's business except my own. but yeah, maybe i should start being realistic, and buy some makeup and take some selfies in my bedroom of me wearing the Ankh makeup. you are no bigger a fan than anyone else here. i'll make it easier for you and paraphrase the parts in my post you most likely missed:

VinceVandergraff wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:06 pm I'm not going to hold my breath. After the whole Invasion debacle went south, he never recovered. Now, the whole climate has changed in the music industry and he may have no aspiration to be a part of it at all as an artist. That's just an idea that we may have to accept, that Vinnie Vincent (as we knew him) is never coming back. he could very well live comfortably out in Nashville working as a ghost-writer for producers, selling song ideas, completely off-the-grid. it would be great to get new music from him one day and leave the past in the past, but again I'm not going to hold my breath.

Never claimed to be a bigger fan than anyone else here. Far from it. Only been a fan since late 2012 to early 2013.

But nice assumption that I was responding to you
;if I was, I would have quoted you.
I was simply speaking in general of people who do have a very strong belief in and wanting him to make a comeback. Trust me, easily grasped your 'not going to hold my breath'. :lol:
VinceVandergraff

sorry for the harsh reply. it was ambiguous who you were responding to because there wasn't a quote. carry on.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i am sorry but if you say as a fact he is working as a ghost writer you really need to say who he is working with? He for sure has his lawyer shop music around but nothing gets picked up as far as i am aware and from what i heard no one picks his stuff up. Also he doesn't register the songs so not sure what ghost stuff he is doing. I assure you he is on the internet way more than he is writing songs. I don't want to be negative but you can not say he is working for producers without saying. PLUS knowing vv he would register his stuff like he does domains etc and charge big, no way can i see him just writing for producers in a behind the scenes arrangement and if he did it would go south very quickly. Obviously this is speculation and i could be wrong
VinceVandergraff wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:06 pm he's been writing songs for Nashville producers under an assumed name for years, after being burned by the rock scene critics as an artist. I hope one day he will resurface with a new album, but I'm not going to hold my breath. both Vinnie and Eric Carr made KISS into a better band, whether Paul & Gene will admit it or not. COTN and LIU were my personal favorites, and very much still are from that band. It's also a shame that Guitarmageddon/Guitars From Hell never got a proper release. Regardless of the way some out there that were close to him will badmouth him in interviews, I think he was also dealt some bad hands, and an amount of crazy obstacles. why wouldn't he have signed the KISS contract in the first place? Probably because he didn't think it was fair. After the whole Invasion debacle went south, he never recovered. His wife was murdered too! Remember that? He became a recluse, and most likely has paranoid schizophrenia issues. Honestly, when the announcements came out about his custom designed guitars becoming available, I thought new music was going to soon follow, or so I hoped. I think he needs help, but not the kind of help a lawyer will give. He needs a friend he can trust, because in his eyes so many people out there have burned him time and time again. Now I'm not suggesting he's an angel by any means. I think he did carry an ego that got him ousted from many circles that were there for him. Now, the whole climate has changed in the music industry and he may have no aspiration to be a part of it at all as an artist. That's just an idea that we may have to accept, that Vinnie Vincent (as we knew him) is never coming back. he could very well live comfortably out in Nashville working as a ghost-writer for producers, selling song ideas, completely off-the-grid. as a fan, I personally don't care what happened in the past with his personal business dealings. as far as I'm concerned that's none of my business. All I know is it would be great to get new music from him one day and leave the past in the past, but again I'm not going to hold my breath.
Bye Bye
staceybach

Post by staceybach »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:46 am his official website has a contact. makes me laugh as everyone wonders where vv is and what happened to him yet he has an official website so not totally gone http://www.vinnievincentmodelguitar.com/

The link doesn't work actually..
At least I can't open it
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

staceybach wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 am
doublev2 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:46 am his official website has a contact. makes me laugh as everyone wonders where vv is and what happened to him yet he has an official website so not totally gone http://www.vinnievincentmodelguitar.com/

At least I can't open it
Remove slash at the very end...it'll take you to the site itself. But that's it lol.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:58 am
staceybach wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 am

At least I can't open it
Remove slash at the very end...it'll take you to the site itself. But that's it lol.

The 'contact' email is the one that was mentioned in the beginning of this post; the one used for ordering products and such. If anything is sent to that email that isn't about purchasing products, don't expect to get a response.

He's staying on the shadows 8)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Was working when I posted. VV must have read this and realised it was still up and taken it down.
Bye Bye