Vinnie Vincent Guitarmageddon sessions (unauthorized / bootleg) pictures for print CD

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
toliklisiy

Vinnie Vincent Guitarmageddon sessions (unauthorized / bootleg) pictures for print CD

Post by toliklisiy »

Vinnie Vincent Guitarmageddon sessions (unauthorized / bootleg)
Attachments
1.BACK--FRONT-SIDE2345a.jpg
6.jpg
novij.jpg
Guitarmageddon-ring-mvc.jpg
Guitarmageddon-ring-mvc.jpg (161.18 KiB) Viewed 9365 times
CD-cover-new-Guitarmageddon.jpg
toliklisiy

Vinnie Vincent - Guitarmageddon sessions (unauthorized / bootleg)

Post by toliklisiy »

Vinnie Vincent - Guitarmageddon sessions (unauthorized / bootleg)
Attachments
01. Euphoria.mp3
(10.63 MiB) Downloaded 404 times
02. Get The Led Out.mp3
(12.75 MiB) Downloaded 387 times
03). Wild Child.mp3
(10.38 MiB) Downloaded 341 times
04. Full Shredd.mp3
(8.88 MiB) Downloaded 298 times
05. Rocks On Fire.mp3
(5.17 MiB) Downloaded 325 times
06. Nuke It.mp3
(8.85 MiB) Downloaded 325 times
07. Shocker.mp3
(8.61 MiB) Downloaded 305 times
08. Invincible.mp3
(11.88 MiB) Downloaded 324 times
09. Truth.mp3
(8.7 MiB) Downloaded 303 times
10. Heavy Metal Poontang.mp3
(5.27 MiB) Downloaded 390 times
11. Ride The Serpent (Guitar Solo Snippet).mp3
(2 MiB) Downloaded 357 times
Slayer

Re: Vinnie Vincent Guitarmageddon sessions (unauthorized / bootleg) pictures for print CD

Post by Slayer »

I have been listening to this at least once per week since you originally uploaded this to Youtube some time ago. I'm especially taken with the intro to Wild Child on this version. I fricken love the vibe of the intro on this version

We are grateful and thank you for your written post preceding the MP3's as we all would have been asking you about Himalaya. Brainsaw. Cockteaser and Ride the Serpent

Kev
toliklisiy

Re: Vinnie Vincent Guitarmageddon sessions (unauthorized / bootleg) pictures for print CD

Post by toliklisiy »

Hi, everybody!
I am SURE that Vinnie has finished and completed works as over "Guitar From Hell" (1990) so and "Guitarmageddon" (1996) also, and not just these 4 songs that have been released on EP! Such tracks as Himalaya, Cockteazer, Brainsaw and Ride The Serpent (full lenght) and is possible still any unknown songs - unfortunately are in V.V.'s hands and he doesn't want to spread them for any reason! He declares that "Guitarmageddon" contains 15! tracks, then number of songs with their lenght time don't fit for one CD, this must to be only on 2 CD! I want to put here "Guitar From Hell" from my collection - It must be good to listen to the his guitar playing , and you will hear the difference in performance between the first and second versions. I'm 46 years old - to me was 16 when VVI album was released (then it was cool!), I well remember that time, after passed 10 years, there was "Euphoria", passed else 20 years now! from "Euphoria" - the Question how many still to wait? There is an impression that we will receive some music only after Vinnie Vincent's death (that will be laid out by someone from his relatives, as with Eric Carr - Unfinished Business (2011)). Well, we'll see.
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

"Guitar From Hell" Demo
Attachments
01. Over You.mp3
(6.96 MiB) Downloaded 238 times
02. Young Blood, Young Fire.mp3
(5.53 MiB) Downloaded 237 times
03. My Love Goes With You.mp3
(5.61 MiB) Downloaded 233 times
2.Guitars-From-Hell-inside4.jpg
1. Guitars From Hell back-front.jpg
3. gitars inside.jpg
big102.jpg
big102.jpg (76.76 KiB) Viewed 9333 times
new-ring1a.jpg
D5CPCt6.jpg
new-ring2a.jpg
01. Genesis.mp3
(3.34 MiB) Downloaded 239 times
02. Rocks On Fire.mp3
(7.96 MiB) Downloaded 294 times
03. Nuke It.mp3
(6.63 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
04. Shocker.mp3
(6.74 MiB) Downloaded 228 times
05. Invincible.mp3
(8.88 MiB) Downloaded 238 times
06. Truth.mp3
(6.64 MiB) Downloaded 199 times
07. Full Shredd.mp3
(6.88 MiB) Downloaded 202 times
08. Wild Child.mp3
(6.97 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

Copyright registered list
Attachments
Guitar From Hell copyright-page-001.jpg
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

Do you have the lyrics of the song "truth" ?,again i want to thank you,i wait so much time for these demons,especially "more than friends" is a great song.
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

No I haven't it, unfortunately.
Look at this list - how many Vinnie and KISS still don't give us songs !!!
Attachments
Unavailable songs.jpg
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

WOW,are many treasures, himalaya is a curious title, but only hear "Ride the Serpent" already be happy, since he gave us a small teaser haha
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

And here one more list (A Dream CD), I have found it here at a forum
(I saw these songs at the beginning of the 2000's on old a website: Vinnie Vincent.com, but what it is, I don't know...?).
Attachments
a dream cd - The Vinnie Vincent Fan Forum - Where Freedom Rocks!-page-001a.jpg
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

Red it is noted by me.
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

Oooh,I'm not a fighter its interesting,i love goran voice,never too hot To rock can be a early demo with vocals of "hot nights",Unconditional it seems curious,and the four apocalyptics songs AGAIN,Himalaya,Ride the serpent,Cock teaser and Brain saw,we need hope and patience for the big boss release them.
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

I can't understand why he (Vinnie) hides all these songs? What for an intrigue?
And officially doesn't release, and in the Internet doesn't throw out!!!
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

I somewhere read, I don't remember where, about the song "Thrill Of The Chase", (1988)
that it has been written especially for A Nightmfre On Elm Street IV as a sound track
with Mark Slaughter vocals.
MosesRottenberg

Post by MosesRottenberg »

Anyone know where I can get the entire Guitarmageddon sessions on disc? Thank you.
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

Do you need a finished disc?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

According to Robert it was only at demo stage and his vocals were never properly recorded.
toliklisiy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:11 am Hi, everybody!
I am SURE that Vinnie has finished and completed works as over "Guitar From Hell" (1990) so and "Guitarmageddon" (1996) also, and not just these 4 songs that have been released on EP! Such tracks as Himalaya, Cockteazer, Brainsaw and Ride The Serpent (full lenght) and is possible still any unknown songs - unfortunately are in V.V.'s hands and he doesn't want to spread them for any reason! He declares that "Guitarmageddon" contains 15! tracks, then number of songs with their lenght time don't fit for one CD, this must to be only on 2 CD! I want to put here "Guitar From Hell" from my collection - It must be good to listen to the his guitar playing , and you will hear the difference in performance between the first and second versions. I'm 46 years old - to me was 16 when VVI album was released (then it was cool!), I well remember that time, after passed 10 years, there was "Euphoria", passed else 20 years now! from "Euphoria" - the Question how many still to wait? There is an impression that we will receive some music only after Vinnie Vincent's death (that will be laid out by someone from his relatives, as with Eric Carr - Unfinished Business (2011)). Well, we'll see.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That wild child intro is so interesting. Wish a version of that could be released. Favourite version so far.
Slayer wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:40 pm I have been listening to this at least once per week since you originally uploaded this to Youtube some time ago. I'm especially taken with the intro to Wild Child on this version. I fricken love the vibe of the intro on this version

We are grateful and thank you for your written post preceding the MP3's as we all would have been asking you about Himalaya. Brainsaw. Cockteaser and Ride the Serpent

Kev
Bye Bye
toliklisiy

Post by toliklisiy »

Hi, I also have another version of Rocks On Fire. With another solo!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

toliklisiy wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:47 am Hi, I also have another version of Rocks On Fire. With another solo!
Post it brother! :P
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:37 pm That wild child intro is so interesting. Wish a version of that could be released. Favourite version so far.
Slayer wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:40 pm I have been listening to this at least once per week since you originally uploaded this to Youtube some time ago. I'm especially taken with the intro to Wild Child on this version. I fricken love the vibe of the intro on this version

Kev

Me too Dino!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The person who gave us heavy hetal poontang has cockteaser, ride the serpent and brainsaw but he will not give them up now
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 am The person who gave us heavy hetal poontang has cockteaser, ride the serpent and brainsaw but he will not give them up now
Yes, you have shared that with me over the years. I believe that he is afraid
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

EXCELLENT stuff! how do you find this stuff? I never understood how someone could get this unless Vinnie let some of it out... I've recorded myself playing guitar, but no-one could get to it...