doublev2

jeez

Post by doublev2 »

Wow this intro is really bad [youtube][/youtube]
Bye Bye
Slayer

Re: jeez

Post by Slayer »

Jake is a solid player but it is true that this wasn't his best night. I don't know how much he is playing but his execution wasn't a 100% on but the technique was still visible. Maybe he is out of practice or just had an off night but he can play well when he is on his game!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes off night. We all have em
Bye Bye
LLinvasion

Post by LLinvasion »

That wasnt that bad, geez why is everyone so up on jake, this is rock n roll, and i am very glad he is out playing some hard rock than not playing rock or in fact anything at all. I think thanks too those idiots from blabbermouth.net they made it a fad to make fun of jake, but do they ever make fun of their fav bands like ghost, seriously that band is not even metal by any strech, yet i see all the wanna be metal heads wear their shirts at shows like they are all hard, jake can out play those wanna be fads any day of the week.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

That was recorded in front of Jake's amp - we cannot hear the bass player, and there's not synth here (no voice after too)... I'm sure this was great to hear that night.
say two sky two say fare
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

True.....it's ok
Still lots of feeling!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

LLinvasion wrote:That wasnt that bad, geez why is everyone so up on jake, this is rock n roll, and i am very glad he is out playing some hard rock than not playing rock or in fact anything at all...
AMEN. More Jake please.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I thought it wasn't good (the intro) so what's wrong with that? Also be nice please!! I bet you criticise new kiss stuff all over the place and you think that is cool. I happen to like jake e Lee which is why I was listening to it.
LLinvasion wrote:That wasnt that bad, geez why is everyone so up on jake, this is rock n roll, and i am very glad he is out playing some hard rock than not playing rock or in fact anything at all. I think thanks too those idiots from blabbermouth.net they made it a fad to make fun of jake, but do they ever make fun of their fav bands like ghost, seriously that band is not even metal by any strech, yet i see all the wanna be metal heads wear their shirts at shows like they are all hard, jake can out play those wanna be fads any day of the week.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

[youtube][/youtube]
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

This is really pretty cool to this 50 year old!

[youtube][/youtube]
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:This is really pretty cool to this 50 year old!
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
LLinvasion

Post by LLinvasion »

[quote="doublev2"]I thought it wasn't good (the intro) so what's wrong with that? Also be nice please!! I bet you criticise new kiss stuff all over the place and you think that is cool. I happen to like jake e Lee which is why I was listening to it.

Why would you make some random assumption like that, to bring Kiss up. I seen jake e lee the first time he played out with Red Dragon Cartel at the whiskey a go go. And i thought it was so awesome to see him finally play out here and play ozzy stuff and badlands and his cartel stuff, but thats the same night that the singer was a bit off and then blabbermouth made a mockery of him finally playing and those idoits on there that always comment continuely badmouth him when he finally comes out to play. I am not so closed minded or to critise the guys who laid the ground to what we love to listen to. Is just that im tired of people cristising jake i glady drive two hours to Hollywood and to some venues just to see jake play. And you know what not that many people go out of there way anymore to see these guys play. You would think of all places southern california would be a decent spot where these guys from the 80's can get a good crowd and have fun playing again... But instead of making some sort of effort to go see these guys play again people would just rather stay home and look up shit cell phone quality videos which we all know are not sonically sound to record thousands of watts of power coming from a PA system, and completely judge that performance and think it sucks. Sorry i had to vent lol. I go to alot of shows overhere. And i have nothing against anyone on the VV forums. You guys are actually one of the few forums that are awesome.

Also i cant figure out how to delete this bottom portion here. Sorry bout that.

makimmaking some sort of effort
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I agree. I saw Jake twice last year and the entire band was STELLAR both times. Vinnie could do well for himself if he put a band together or did clinics.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:
Slayer wrote:This is really pretty cool to this 50 year old!
[youtube][/youtube]

This is seriously funny!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok i take my negative post back. Sorry
Bye Bye