Vinnie in 2015

News and information from 2018 onwards
evh5150

Vinnie in 2015

Post by evh5150 »

Has anyone heard anything? I read online where he may have gone missing?
poserboy71

Re: Vinnie in 2015

Post by poserboy71 »

He is alive . He is doing. We leave him be and celebrate the past while motherfucking the present and inevitable future.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
bennra

Post by bennra »

According to his forum (when he is not inexplicably taking it down and putting it back up), he is preparing his 15th lawsuit against KISS. No joke...
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

If at first you don't succeed, try and try and again!
metatron

Post by metatron »

TheGoodDr wrote:If at first you don't succeed, try and try and again!
:)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
ankh

Post by ankh »

as reported on Kissfaq.com by another person:

Posted - 09/20/2015 : 06:53:06 AM

"Dear friends,

As you may have noticed I have removed all the photos. The photos were not intended to be perennial part of this forum. I posted them because I wanted you to enjoy the moments that were personal and special to me in order for you to carry with you a special experience from your time here. The photos were special moments, personal to me and to my family that I wanted to share with you. Hopefully the memory of the photos will be etched in your minds and will bring a smile to you here and there. It is my hope that you all have enjoyed them as much as I have in posting them.

As you also may have noticed, two members of this forum have been removed by me. I made a decision to remove them because these two individuals felt some unfathomable need to visit a vile, disgusting and filthy place (which unfortunately at the moment still exists on the internet) in order to digest comments being said about me by the same dangerously obsessed individuals whose primary purpose in life is to abuse my name and the name of my family. I frequently ask myself, "Don’t these losers have a job, a life, a reason to live other than talking about Vinnie Vincent 24 hours a day?" Unfortunately the internet has allowed people of great insignificance and of no value to their family, humanity and society to attempt to achieve insignificant self importance by burrowing their way into someone’s personal life in order to gain some warped sense of notoriety to their followers and to themselves. The sad fact is that these horrible examples of human life (and I use this term "human" sparingly) were forced to migrate their nest of assorted insects to a hole in the wall because of their rejection a few years back from this Official VINNIE VINCENT forum for exhibiting the same offensive, despicable hate speech and behavior they continue to vomit forth today which I will not tolerate by any means. I am certain you are aware of who and what I am referring to.

For your knowledge, the two former members of this forum were barred because they betrayed my trust and the love I extended to them in this very private and privileged place. I purposely kept this forum minimized to a few selected people who I felt were good decent individuals who were without an agenda. That factor made it possible for me to be comfortable in reaching out to the few of you that are here. It has worked out well and I hope you have enjoyed this comforting place as much as I do. A most disturbing incident recently arose from one of the former members who cursed me for not letting her back in this forum after begging me through Spyder to allow her to come back. She claimed she was going to kill herself if she was not allowed to return. Ironically, only days before, I instructed Spyder to allow her back in because she was distraught at being terminated from this wonderful place and I was worried that she might hurt herself. Spyder was busy for a few days and had no time in getting back to her. When her demands went unanswered during the time Spyder was busy, this disturbed individual showed her true colors and freely vomited truly offensive and vile hate speech directed toward me which was simply a mirror reflection of the hate speech she enjoyed reading at the place she chose to frequent and/or visit. She has since apologized. Unfortunately once someone makes certain determined decisions to cross the line with me there is no turning back. They are stuck with their mistakes and the effect of there wrongdoing.

In my humble opinion, life is not one endless second, third, fourth of fifth chance. We have to live with our mistakes. I feel it is sometimes proper to atone for your actions that hurt or offend another otherwise there is no way to advance ones self and make it better for someone else we touch on this short journey through life. Learning from your actions goes with the territory.

With that said, I will be busy for the next two months in preparation for a royalty case which has continued for many years in the courts. Although court deadlines are approaching I am hopeful that I will be able to visit here momentarily to say hi to you when I can. The good thing is that my time will be my own again around November 25th which is Thanksgiving for those of us here in the US. It is my hope that you do not let this special forum become stagnant, otherwise there may be no reason for me to find a purpose in letting this OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FORUM to continue. It is always best to allow life to flourish when it thrives or allow a special performance to play its last song for the evening. I will leave that decision it up to you.

John Cook will have the honors of keeping you with me in my absence.

In closing, I ask one favor from each of you. If you would all be kind enough to inform me here as to whether you have uploaded any of the photos for your own collection. It helps me keep track of the photos which were not intended to be publicly or personally disseminated. If any of you have uploaded them to your computer, I ask that you respect my wishes and protect them from being hacked or copied and that you keep them for your own enjoyment. If you would do that for me I would sincerely appreciate it. I have a great respect for truth and honesty.

My love and best to each of you, Vinnie Vincent."

Hopefully he will have the necessary evidence to succeed.If he feels so strong about it, there must be substance.Good luck!!!:).Wish him all the best.

About what he said about this very forum and about certain issues, i' ve already replied on Kissfaq.com
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I remember that post all to well....
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

its all old posts
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

2011, right?
What was so special about those photos he talks about?
...Busy Spider... :lol:
say two sky two say fare
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Vinnie had posted some personal photo's of himself and his Family, known that I can remember, showed him more than 10 yrs old....I then went to the Central Hight School Library, where the "Cool" Librarian dug out of the vault, the 4 years of yearbooks for me to sit down and search for Vinnie....she scanned the pictures for me and with Vinnie's Permission....I posted (1) each day to the delight of Vinnie and for the rest of his Forum to see, the "Big Mistake" that I made was....not knowing how to protect my Photobucket account by Privatizing it, within day's the photos were copied and posted for the rest of the World to see....people started claiming it was them who had found them, when all along it was me !!! The leaking of these photo's naturally made Vinnie quite unhappy, for people started using them as their Avitar's and posting comment's not to his likings....in a private e-mail, he did thanks me for all my efforts and for bringing him some happiness from the past, it was the last time I ever heard from him again....
ankh

Post by ankh »

dear Ed,thanks for sharing this info.It was also very nice of you to help him out and make him happy.

I did post what he wrote simply in relation to the question made by the OT,and i didn't want to just quote one part, to avoid any misunderstanding.It didn't go past that:)
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

BigEd

Post by BigEd »

What Vinnie wrote in depth was pretty well thought out and to be honest, I was quite amazed by the entire statement, whether he wrote it or had someone else write it for him, I'll never know....
evh5150

Post by evh5150 »

I was a huge kiss fan around 02-03 when I was in Jr High. The first kiss I even knew was the lick it up era. I recently bought the first two invasion albums and I really liked the second for the same reasons I was into his kiss stuff. The guitar work was awesome but not too crazy like the first album. I recently just thought about vinnie and wondered like a lot of people.... what ever happened to him as he was one my my favorites when i started playing, after reading up and listening to a few podcasts I got a lot more interested. I'm just bummed he isn't doing anything productive.
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

BigEd wrote:Vinnie had posted some personal photo's of himself and his Family, known that I can remember, showed him more than 10 yrs old....I then went to the Central Hight School Library, where the "Cool" Librarian dug out of the vault, the 4 years of yearbooks for me to sit down and search for Vinnie....she scanned the pictures for me and with Vinnie's Permission....I posted (1) each day to the delight of Vinnie and for the rest of his Forum to see, the "Big Mistake" that I made was....not knowing how to protect my Photobucket account by Privatizing it, within day's the photos were copied and posted for the rest of the World to see....people started claiming it was them who had found them, when all along it was me !!! The leaking of these photo's naturally made Vinnie quite unhappy, for people started using them as their Avitar's and posting comment's not to his likings....in a private e-mail, he did thanks me for all my efforts and for bringing him some happiness from the past, it was the last time I ever heard from him again....

Great post Ed shame it ended like it did
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Yes this is just a repost of older information of an older lawsuit that he lost
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

So what the hell is going on?

Are we seeing the strange ramblings of a madman, or has someone got the keys to the forum and is messing around?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

As far as I remember, those are Vinnie's own words coming back to haunt him.
He was saying stuff like that a few years back but I am not sure if he is doing the same now. I refuse to go to the old site until the air is clear.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

whe i was here i did read the qestion about what's Vinnie is doing those days.The same day on Kissfaq.com someone posted Vinnie 's comment, sayng it was taken a few days ago(see the date i did copy at the beginnin of the quote).
So my reason was to simply help evh5150 who asked a simple question.

Since i'm not on VIncent's owned forum i couldn't check out when that was written.It wasn''t done in a malicious way.

Aplogies if my post was misleading............

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Anhk,
Absolutely no problem it was posted recently on the DoubleV Forum but it is in fact the post that was posted years ago by Vinnie. I don't know why the administrator there re-posted it as far as anyone knows there are no new lawsuits.