big news from vinnie at doublev.forumco.com

News and information from 2018 onwards
shramiac

Re: big news from vinnie at doublev.forumco.com

Post by shramiac »

Think her ''sunshine and happiness'' was too sugar coated for anyone to endure!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I'll kill people with my sunshine and happiness I don't care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Vertigodolly wrote:I'll kill people with my sunshine and happiness I don't care

This post is "master god" approved lol
Last edited by Vdog on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

What is your problem?

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

If you don't like what I post than just ignore it instead of going after me. Its not kool man...

Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Vertigodolly wrote:If you don't like what I post than just ignore it instead of going after me. Its not kool man...

I have no personal problem with you, I just see a lot of humour in the whole "vinnie can do no wrong" ethos. The reality is I used to be one of his biggest defenders. Sadly i was forced to rethink everything as his mental health problems surfaced. I witnessed first hand everything people had claimed about him. Within 3 frankly odd weeks on his forum he changed my whole outlook on what he is. I had been a fool. He turned on me as quick as he had everyone else, based on nothing. Once i explained who i was, he did a 180 and backed down. I then left his forum as i actually HAVE self respect. I deleted my posts supporting him against the people here before going as i no longer felt they were true or fair. This angered him so he concocted a story about booting me, ignoring that he admitted he had made a mistake. He then tried to post my personal details online. Sadly for vinnie, i am smarter than he is and given false details, fearing he may just be the prick i was warned he was.

Told him i was called chris, a chef from england. Well, I AM from england lol
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Truth is, my name is Alex and work with people with profound learning and physical disabilities. Pleased to meet you.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

You and I have our careers in common. I work with children who have autism, Down's syndrome and other speech and behavioral disorders. I help the kids learn how to make friends and be part of a social world. I also do a lot with animals. I had a friend from Nottingham but we lost touch. I'm a very kool gal if you give me a chance. Sorry for your experience with Vinnie. I understand but I'm still a fan who has a little crush on the Vinnie of yesterday. I do care for his well being. Mental illness is no joke and being someone who has been there they do need support.

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Vdog wrote:
Vertigodolly wrote:If you don't like what I post than just ignore it instead of going after me. Its not kool man...

I have no personal problem with you, I just see a lot of humour in the whole "vinnie can do no wrong" ethos. The reality is I used to be one of his biggest defenders. Sadly i was forced to rethink everything as his mental health problems surfaced. I witnessed first hand everything people had claimed about him. Within 3 frankly odd weeks on his forum he changed my whole outlook on what he is. I had been a fool. He turned on me as quick as he had everyone else, based on nothing. Once i explained who i was, he did a 180 and backed down. I then left his forum as i actually HAVE self respect. I deleted my posts supporting him against the people here before going as i no longer felt they were true or fair. This angered him so he concocted a story about booting me, ignoring that he admitted he had made a mistake. He then tried to post my personal details online. Sadly for vinnie, i am smarter than he is and given false details, fearing he may just be the prick i was warned he was.

Told him i was called chris, a chef from england. Well, I AM from england lol
Great post and true testimonial Alex! Thanks for sharing your reality again as over the years I had forgotten some of these details. Vinnie's situation is a sad tale of self destruction.

Respect,

Kev
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

I know the reality but I still care.

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We shouldn't speak of mental illness, cross dressing, cock chopping ,etc... Those are rumors. If the first is true , he couldn't tell you anyway. Plus the three things I mentioned are personal and shouldn't be whorishly paraded around like a decathlon athlete.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Some of the posts are really cruel. I'm sure people have valid reasons for their opinions but some of this is just way out of line. I am one who has dealt with mental illness and it's very serious and it's no joke. I'm sure there is something wrong but it's not to be made fun of. Vinnie may not be perfect but I care very much for his well being.

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie could just have the excuse that he is just an asshole. Either way he is done. He isn't returning to revisit a business that fucked him hard. He plays at home, he likes his retirement yet feels no need to announce it just because I believe he still likes to hold a fantasy close to his heart. This is a true cold case. He is finished with the music BUSINESS.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

All I hope for is that Vinnie is happy and doing well. Really miss his talent as I'm sure he has lots we haven't heard and may not ever hear. Vinnie and his music is very missed.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

worldwide missed, true, his talent was fantastic
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Amen!

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Dito. We all need vinnie. I always said the best thing to shut people up is a vv return and unless it's bullshit after bullshit we all will support. The people on this board would do anything for vv if he was on the level.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:We shouldn't speak of mental illness, cross dressing, cock chopping ,etc... Those are rumors. If the first is true , he couldn't tell you anyway. Plus the three things I mentioned are personal and shouldn't be whorishly paraded around like a decathlon athlete.

The mental illness is well documentated
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Can we leave Vinnie alone on this one please. I may have shared some opinions in concern for Vinnie but let's give the guy a break. I just hope he is happy and healthy.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

I Think everything about him is a well closed topic, there is nothing new coming from him
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Everyone is mental. It's just how well we disguise it that matters. Hehe
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

We are all big boys here. No grudges. We all understand that everyone has a hard time in life Inc vv. we all want more than anything for new music but vv is holding grudges and also I don't think capable of getting any music out new or old. If he handed over to his daughters they seem very capable though.
Bye Bye
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Hand what to his daughters? We can hope for new music but I just hope whatever he is doing that he is doing well and is happy.

aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

I've read the snippets of posts that are viewable, there's also quite a bit at www.waybackmachine.org.

I can honestly say I've never read a weirder forum in my life. Aside what whatever shenanigans were going on with Vinnie supposedly having multiple accounts, the "fans" on there all sound a bit desperate and too willing to find out more about Vinnie and willing to help with gifts and stuff.

I'm not surprised Vin shut it down, the pressure on him to answer questions/release music/release shirts/go into the studio from all sides was just a bit too much. I'd be freaked out myself. Waaaaaaaay over the top.

If the forum is going to be active again, it needs tidying up, there's empty topics all over the place.

Very very odd.

Whilst Vinnie is a bit of an anomaly, he deserves some privacy. Give the guy a break - he's clearly following his own path - what will be will be.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

aeroflott wrote: If the forum is going to be active again, it needs tidying up, there's empty topics all over the place.
Because he deleted thousands of replies and posts
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Wtf?

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Aeroflott if he was so done with the forum he wouldn't be checking in on this site. He still looks at it from what I have been told.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i don't understand why he still have his site up http://www.vinnievincentmodelguitar.com/
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Or why his old forum is up again. Like I said I just hope he is ok and happy with his life.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

maybe he is bored and wants to read something about his former career.
i remember that vinnie used to edit his wikipedia page, he was banned from wikipedia.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

How do u get banned from Wikipedia for editing your own info. That's dumb I'm with Vinnie on that one.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Seems like you don't know how Wikipedia works
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Vertigodolly wrote:How do u get banned from Wikipedia for editing your own info. That's dumb I'm with Vinnie on that one.

Search is your friend, please read this :

http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=976
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Call me a moron if you want I don't get it..

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Just read the link i posted

CLICK HERE : http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=976

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk ... sDAword101

DAworDisDAword101, please take a look at the talk page for the Vinnie Vincent article, and please keep this in mind:
Please do not assume ownership of articles. If you aren't willing to allow your contributions to be edited extensively or be redistributed by others, please do not submit them. Thank you.
Much of the content you have added to the article is not verifiable and unsourced. See also: WP:NOR. — Preceding unsigned comment added by LesPaul75 (talk • contribs) 17:38, 8 March 2011 (UTC)
March 2011[edit]
Please stop assuming ownership of articles such as Vinnie Vincent. Doing so may lead to disruptive behavior such as edit wars and is a violation of policy, which may lead to your being blocked from editing Wikipedia. Please stop edit warring or else you will be blocked. Jezhotwells (talk) 13:17, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to violate Wikipedia's no original research policy by adding your personal analysis or synthesis into articles, as you did at Vinnie Vincent, you may be blocked from editing. J04n(talk page) 13:20, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
You have been blocked from editing[edit]
You have been blocked from editing for a period of 24 hours for For repeatedly adding original research and ignoring messages on your userpage and the article's talkpage to provide sources, as you did at Vinnie Vincent. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make useful contributions. If you would like to be unblocked, you may appeal this block by adding the text {{unblock|reason=Your reason here ~~~~}}, but you should read the guide to appealing blocks first. J04n(talk page) 19:54, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
April 2011[edit]
Please stop. If you continue to vandalize pages, as you did to Vinnie Vincent, you will be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Antique Rose — Drop me a line 20:56, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Vertigodolly wrote:Aeroflott if he was so done with the forum he wouldn't be checking in on this site. He still looks at it from what I have been told.
I never said he was done with the forum - this one or the old board.

I'm just saying the levels of fandom on the the other forum are borderline creepy.

Vinnie for me captured the 80s - I discovered Kiss at the same time he joined the band, and thought his look and playing style was revolutionary and unique.

For the record, I genuinely think there would be a great opportunity for VV to make a comeback of sorts. There would be a huge amount of interest not just from his remaining fans, but from people of a certain age generally. He's the guitarist who disappeared. I'd put Vito Bratta in the same category. It would be fascinating to see what these guitarists could output in the here and how some 20 years later.

A book from him would be something else - the other side of the coin from the other biographies we've seen from the other members of Kiss.

But when all is said and done, he is who he is - warts and all, and I respect his right to privacy.
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

All I would hope from Vinnie is to know he is ok. His last living situation was worrisome and he seemed to just have a lot of crap on his plate...then he vanished. Just hope he is in a better situation and that he is happy.

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He's fine. You don't need to worry about vv. Why not worry about like we do, why you are worried if vv is ok? Why not worry about better things?
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he is online and have plenty of cash
Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

Obviously you didn't see his living situation and struggles with lawsuits and stuff. That can be very hard on a person so it's perfectly normal to be concerned and hope he is doing much better. Stop attacking me for being nice.

Vertigodolly

Post by Vertigodolly »

What streetbeat?

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Vincent brought all the lawsuits to himself, he created them, he ended owing 80.000 to KISS. He did.
He is suing trying to get more cash but he lost on every and each one of those lawsuits. He as always was trying to take advantage.
He got some cash recently auctioning some stuff, he even got two extra grand auctioning a guitar that wasn't his.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv thinks he can sue for not getting paid enough to tour in 1983 and 1984. Firstly before he sued he went on record saying how he loved paul and gene and also said in 87 he was very immature in kiss yet 15 years after tour even 27 years aprox after tour he still tries to sue for not being paid enough on tour. It wasn't to do with royalties. Lick it up tour was ok but still not hugely attended plus kiss were paying ace at time and were broke after creatures tour. Hardly had a case at all against them.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

You can check it on video, the way he changes is incredible, he was acting so nice because he wanted back in KISS so bad
he even got to use his makeup again on the conventions

Check 4:05 and 4:30 "Im there for Gene, Paul, Peter and Ace" Anytime, Anyplace
[youtube][/youtube]

A year later...he was pissed off , weird that he was suing them 15 years later ! (suing for 1982 royalties)

[youtube][/youtube]