Re: What's happening with Vinnie?

Post by Genebaby »

He did take it down, what a baby!!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Holy crap! That. Is. HYSTERICAL!!!

Good thing I downloaded it to my desktop already. I can look at it all I want and there's absolutely, positively NOTHING he can do about it except read this and be sad.

Oh...and now that I know he's reading this...
GIVE ME MY BOX SET!!!
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
erg2

Post by erg2 »

gonnarock wrote:Got that one on day one. :D I love that shot. Wish there were more like outtakes from it out there.
Can you post it for everyone? I am on my work machine and am unable to upload from here.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He is obssesed with this place . He reads everything. Usually his main hours are 11am to 7am his time zone and then 10am to well 11pm haha.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Suzieq had the same hours and Quentin spotted it was vinnie real early on . I think q was a night owl too.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

doublev2 wrote:What was the picture. I so miss Michael levay's invasion language.

yeah, what WAS the pic?
erg2

Post by erg2 »

It was a portrait of Vinnie circa 86. Close up on face & torso, holding his guitar vertically, glam make-up caked on, giant black spikey wig and lace half-glove on the neck of the guitar.

If Gonnarock grabbed it, she should post it here. (I can't.)
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

erg2 wrote:It was a portrait of Vinnie circa 86. Close up on face & torso, holding his guitar vertically, glam make-up caked on, giant black spikey wig and lace half-glove on the neck of the guitar.

If Gonnarock grabbed it, she should post it here. (I can't.)
Come on Vinnie baby, it was a sexy picture of you. :D You shouldn't have taken it down.

You are stunning my love. <3
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

If you ever wanted proof of what a sad fucker "former musician" Cusano has become...........this is it :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

its about ownership with him. he doesn't want to loose ownership as its a loss of power. THIS IS THE REASON HE WILL NOT PUT OUT MUSIC - he looses power
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I always took what people were saying about Vinnie lurking on this forum as an exaggeration. I believed he had been here but not that he was stalking. I posted the note about the nice, big pic and it was taken down within the hour.

Creepy and petty.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he used to reply by youtube minutes after some posts . also his daughters took a blurb about vv and their mom off their website minutes after we mentioned it.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, what Vinnie is up to these dys is reigning over the chosen few at DV and lurking here, god bless him.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He does do one other thing in Nashville once in a while. Kenny chesney related.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

doublev2 wrote:He does do one other thing in Nashville once in a while. Kenny chesney related.

They dress in drag and hit the town together?

:P
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

According to diane a song is set to be on his next record. Maybe he already worked with him.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

doublev2 wrote:According to diane a song is set to be on his next record. Maybe he already worked with him.

can't get into chesney or any new "country" but at least vinnie is doing something... maybe?
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

erg2 wrote:I always took what people were saying about Vinnie lurking on this forum as an exaggeration. I believed he had been here but not that he was stalking. I posted the note about the nice, big pic and it was taken down within the hour.
He's keeping an eye on things for sure. :D I take comfort in that fact. :twisted: He sees everything that anyone says. Hi Vinnie baby. :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:He does do one other thing in Nashville once in a while. Kenny chesney related.
I may have spied this with my very own eyes... :wink:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Let's use that picture as the new side wallpaper of this forum. :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

poserboy71 wrote:
I may have spied this with my very own eyes... :wink:
Excellent! :D

Post by 1031 »

doublev2 wrote:According to diane a song is set to be on his next record. Maybe he already worked with him.
Thats if it makes the album cut, and if he did work with him... but I hope he did it would be nice to him working again even as a song writer
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

1031 wrote:
Thats if it makes the album cut, and if he did work with him... but I hope he did it would be nice to him working again even as a song writer
That would be amazing if Vinnie could come back as just a songwriter. I think that would be a great place for him to be, if he didn't desire the fame in the public eye anymore. :D
Slayer

Re:

Post by Slayer »

lerxstcat wrote:
Slayer wrote:1st up I'm not for censorship at all but I would suggest that the Vinnie Vincent Guest kindly choose any other name of his choice and that particular name be saved for the one and only. :D

I'm very aware that Susie Q is probably Vinnie Vincent himself as well as Chris, Eric and Spyder. I really would like this terrified but very talented person to feel comfortable enough to just step up and make a statement.

My friends it's true that Vinnie has had some opportunities and their is truth to lerxstcat post but calling it like it is right now is not going to get any of us some long over due music. Vinnie has been in nearly complete seclusion for approximately 14 years. It's fairly safe to assume that he trusts few people.

Let the man not fear us and maybe some day we might get some answers in addition to some new music.
I understand that folks are pissed but being pissed or hostile to Vinnie isn't going to get any of us what we said that we wanted.

Peace
Uncle Kev
I think it's great that you all have the compassion for Vinnie that you do, but the fact is that the vibe here is almost like a bunch of battered spouses with the same abuser. "Maybe he won't hit us this time if we're good", except it's "Maybe he'll finally put out some music if we're good".

His fans have been more than patient, and that's great. But his reclusiveness, trust issues, whatever you want to call them, are psychological problems - a mental illness. You aren't gonna cure him of that by any degree of patience. It takes therapy and a desire to change.

I can see why people are leery of buying this supposed new guitar from Vinnie if they have to go through Vinnie. Well, if he fucked you on a $100 cassette boxset, and those who got screwed thusly basically took it and forgave, what makes you think he won't take your $5 grand or whatever he decides to charge, and leave you hanging for that too?

He figures you took the first fucking, you'll take this one too.

I'm verbalizing some uncomfortable things, but you can't tell me that anyone who's thought of buying new music OR the alleged new guitar hasn't thought they might get ripped off.

I'm just gonna guess and hope I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone will ever see one of these new VV guitars. Maybe Vinnie will con the guy into making him a few, but production model? I don't see it.

New music is another story, he can do that and most people will take the risk of sending off money for a CD they might never get. But not thousands of dollars for a guitar. You'd have to be nuts, really.

After reviewing this I really feel like puking reading myself defending Vinnie and trying to provide a safe and wholesome environment for him. What a difference 19 month's makes. I just want to say for the record that Lerxstcat was absolutely visionary and 100% correct in July 2010. I have been made a true Vincent Cusano Hater by the man himself, his actions and lack there of.

Hey Vinnie - Fuck you!

Kev
Vdog

Re: Re:

Post by Vdog »

Slayer wrote:
lerxstcat wrote:
Slayer wrote:1st up I'm not for censorship at all but I would suggest that the Vinnie Vincent Guest kindly choose any other name of his choice and that particular name be saved for the one and only. :D

I'm very aware that Susie Q is probably Vinnie Vincent himself as well as Chris, Eric and Spyder. I really would like this terrified but very talented person to feel comfortable enough to just step up and make a statement.

My friends it's true that Vinnie has had some opportunities and their is truth to lerxstcat post but calling it like it is right now is not going to get any of us some long over due music. Vinnie has been in nearly complete seclusion for approximately 14 years. It's fairly safe to assume that he trusts few people.

Let the man not fear us and maybe some day we might get some answers in addition to some new music.
I understand that folks are pissed but being pissed or hostile to Vinnie isn't going to get any of us what we said that we wanted.

Peace
Uncle Kev
I think it's great that you all have the compassion for Vinnie that you do, but the fact is that the vibe here is almost like a bunch of battered spouses with the same abuser. "Maybe he won't hit us this time if we're good", except it's "Maybe he'll finally put out some music if we're good".

His fans have been more than patient, and that's great. But his reclusiveness, trust issues, whatever you want to call them, are psychological problems - a mental illness. You aren't gonna cure him of that by any degree of patience. It takes therapy and a desire to change.

I can see why people are leery of buying this supposed new guitar from Vinnie if they have to go through Vinnie. Well, if he fucked you on a $100 cassette boxset, and those who got screwed thusly basically took it and forgave, what makes you think he won't take your $5 grand or whatever he decides to charge, and leave you hanging for that too?

He figures you took the first fucking, you'll take this one too.

I'm verbalizing some uncomfortable things, but you can't tell me that anyone who's thought of buying new music OR the alleged new guitar hasn't thought they might get ripped off.

I'm just gonna guess and hope I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone will ever see one of these new VV guitars. Maybe Vinnie will con the guy into making him a few, but production model? I don't see it.

New music is another story, he can do that and most people will take the risk of sending off money for a CD they might never get. But not thousands of dollars for a guitar. You'd have to be nuts, really.

After reviewing this I really feel like puking reading myself defending Vinnie and trying to provide a safe and wholesome environment for him.

Yep, I hate reading some of the things I posted in support of Cussy boy, but hey we doing what we believed in at the time. Live and learn 8)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

poserboy71 wrote:Let's use that picture as the new side wallpaper of this forum. :D :D :D :D
LET'S DO THIS !!!! NEW LOOK !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH VINNIE TODAY?
say two sky two say fare
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he is online and maybe with some cash in hand
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Streetbeat wrote:he is online and maybe with some cash in hand
...AND HIS DICK. :P
too easy :oops: :lol: :P

NEWBEGINNINGS
beano

Post by beano »

:shock:
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, way too easy Rickster.....lol...
poserboy71

Re:

Post by poserboy71 »

susie.q-rocks wrote:So this is how you all show your loyalty and support for Vinnie Vincent. The Board locks down for a few days to change direction and get ready for what you all SAID you wanted, and SAID couldn’t wait for, and within days all you “hard core” Vinnie fans jump ship and land on the Island of Misfit Toys. Now that all you Misfit Toys have landed, it seems you’re all foaming at the mouth to start up all the destructive bullshit rumors and gossip that drove Vinnie into seclusion in the first place. Nice. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves – each and every one of you. Especially you, Genebaby, for being the stupid ass lead sheep. The rest of you just blindly jumped off the cliff after Genebaby. Herd mentality at its best.
I will never understand how you guys, who claim to love, admire and support Vinnie, can swoop in like vultures and shamelessly pry into and dissect his personal life as if he is not a real person with real feelings. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you want to see what is supposedly his house? Why do you want to “have fun and learn about Vinnie” based on nothing more than rumor and gossip? Why do you want to share things you were “not allowed to share” on the “other” Board? You all try to convince yourselves that your gossip is “harmless,” but how would you like to be Vinnie with fans like you guys? With fans like you guys, who needs enemies? I see only destructiveness here and frankly, if Vinnie never comes out of the shadows, you can all assume partial responsibility.
As Dino says, there are two sides to every story. So a new moderator has been appointed on the board, so what? I’m sure Spyder will carry out his moderator duties just fine. The new announcements look very promising to me and I continue to believe good things are coming. If you guys all want to trade gossip and rumors about Vinnie here like a bunch of damn women, go right ahead. I’m not that kind of chick and want no part of this. I continue to remain on the doublev board waiting for the next announcement, and I believe Vinnie will be back. I will place my order with AZG when the video catalog debuts on the forum. I will also be there when new music comes out.
Genebaby, now that I have said my piece, please do me the favor of deleting and locking me out, or whatever else you need to do (and I am sure you will do so with pleasure), because I have absolutely no desire to be a member of this board. None at all. I will never cross this threshold again. You guys all can rant and rave all you want, I will not be affected by it, nor will I ever respond. Say whatever you want to ease your guilt. I signed up here for the sole purpose of making this posting on behalf of all the members who remain solid and loyal to Vinnie on the Board. Genebaby, if you had any balls, you would leave this post here so that all you former members can reevaluate for themselves what they have done. Plus this post will undoubtedly supply your members with an unending source of inspiration at which to direct their pent up frustrations for having left the only real board Vinnie Vincent fans had. The irony. SuzieQ
P.S. Streetbeat, you disappoint me. Whatever.
[youtube][/youtube]
FUCK, I miss Suzie !!!! Or Susie--- However she wanted to spell it. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

She was a blast, if a little racist at times.... ;)
VincentH

Post by VincentH »

Ah, Vinnie and his many puppets. He hasn't pulled anything out of the bag in a long while, maybe he could take his virtual sock puppets out of the box for old times sake.

Is it odd that I imagine him surrounded by sock puppets? Puppets made to look like Spyder, Suzie Q and Meredith of course. :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Master of Puppets, Vinnie Vincent!!!
FISHEYEDFOOL

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

what about BOTS. that sob was nuts. i miss that freak. from waaaaaaay back in the beginning.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Ask Burt, he can tell you how to connect with BOTS :-)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What about 737?
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Yes, either members Burt Reynolds or 737 might be able to shed some light on blast from the past BOTS

DUDEZ LOL :-)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

BOTS certainly was a character!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

dudez!! haha
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

everyone was going through BOTS's mail, remember? Didn't he have a pad lock on his mail box but they still got in somehow?
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie and I just had breakfast. Sammy is waiting for him in the shower.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes i already have the soap on the floor
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Streetbeat wrote:Yes i already have the soap on the floor
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: RE: Re: What's happening with Vinnie?

Post by Genebaby »

Streetbeat wrote:Yes i already have the soap on the floor
Lol!!!!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Save me Geebus!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

DUDEZ don't say that :-)
FlyingVgirl1988

Post by FlyingVgirl1988 »

Hey! What is up with Vinnie Vincent? Been a long while since I heard anything new. Love his guitar and his voice is killer!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, this is where it all started many years ago, and the question is still going on, even though a lot has happened.

Hopefully there will be a successful Vinnie event this weekend to celebrate his birthday and then announcements for the future, after all the non-starter events that have turned a good comeback into a mediocre one.