What's happening with Vinnie?

News and information from 2018 onwards
Genebaby
Site Admin

What's happening with Vinnie?

Post by Genebaby »

I'm sure as heck wondering what's going on these days. I hadn't even noticed the old forum was locked down and some people were deleted.

I was checking the last post dates and they hadn't changed for days. Then I saw a post on a Kiss forum about the board being shut town and only then did I realise why nobody had posted for a few days.

So I have started posting here now, to keep talking about Vinnie.

I don't have any affiliation or know anything about Vinnie or what he's up to, but I'd like to know what the story is.
teej

VV Info

Post by teej »

Hi Vic .. thanx for the invite here :)

Here´s something I got from Eddie Trunk.com the other day

29-Jun-10
Former KISS Guitarist Vinne Vincent Loses Bankruptcy Appeal
Submitted by: Dana

Annie Youderian of the Courthouse News Service reports that former KISS guitarist Vincent John Cusano, a.k.a. Vinnie Vincent, lost his 6th Circuit appeal of an order barring him from seeking bankruptcy protection from paying more than $81,000 to his former band mates, whom he unsuccessfully sued for royalties in 1997.

Cusano replaced lead guitarist Ace Frehley in 1982 and played with the band for two years. He departed on bad terms, and later claimed KISS members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley owed him royalties for his work on KISS' 1983 album "Lick It Up."

However, a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled against him and awarded the KISS defendants about $66,400 in attorney's fees and $15,400 in costs.

Read the entire report from Courthouse News Service here.

source: blabbermouth.net
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

That really doesnt tell us much about the guitar and album release though.
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

I don't know anything about new releases but I do know where he's located now and a few other things but was not allowed to share those things on the other board.

Is that type of information open to discussion here? Obviously, I'm not going to give up VV's address or anything but I could share a bit of what I know and some speculation and rumors that I've hears.

Please know, I'm a fan and not here to stir the pot at all. I am a writer and I've actually been sitting on this story for a while. With the possibility of VV returning, I've kept it under wraps.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Wizkid,

You can say what you need to here, we want to hear anything and everything about Vinnie, the Invasion etc.

Everybody is welcome to say what they want, we are all fans of Vinnie in the end.

Vic
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: VV Info

Post by Genebaby »

teej wrote:Hi Vic .. thanx for the invite here :)

Here´s something I got from Eddie Trunk.com the other day

29-Jun-10
Former KISS Guitarist Vinne Vincent Loses Bankruptcy Appeal
Submitted by: Dana

Annie Youderian of the Courthouse News Service reports that former KISS guitarist Vincent John Cusano, a.k.a. Vinnie Vincent, lost his 6th Circuit appeal of an order barring him from seeking bankruptcy protection from paying more than $81,000 to his former band mates, whom he unsuccessfully sued for royalties in 1997.

Cusano replaced lead guitarist Ace Frehley in 1982 and played with the band for two years. He departed on bad terms, and later claimed KISS members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley owed him royalties for his work on KISS' 1983 album "Lick It Up."

However, a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled against him and awarded the KISS defendants about $66,400 in attorney's fees and $15,400 in costs.

Read the entire report from Courthouse News Service here.

source: blabbermouth.net
Good to have you here Teej.

That info seems to co-inside with the old board being locked down.

If Vinnie has financial troubles he has a lot of fans willing and waiting to buy his songs. Seems like the obvious solution to me.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Even if he does have to pay the 81k, get out there and do what you do best.
Pay em back if you have to and get on with your life.
Easier said then done but I'm tired of Vinnie being forever tied to Kiss.
I want him to be his own artist, prefferably Vincent Cusano.

I've noticed more and more private guitar sessions/tuitions from the likes of Marty Friedman and Paul Gilbert, and George Lynch (i think)
They're getting pretty good money for these.
Do some of those!
He's def got the unique style and for a few hundred bucks, i reckon you'd get quite a few takers.

If i wasn't totally broke with family priorites, i'd go for say $300 and spend some time with him. Get to shake his hand and watch him go!!!
Plus they're usually about 10+peoples per sessions. $3000 straight up for a few hours work.

Arnie says "Carm arn, dooooo eeeetttt!!!"
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

Id be in. :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

WizKid wrote:I don't know anything about new releases but I do know where he's located now and a few other things but was not allowed to share those things on the other board.

Is that type of information open to discussion here? Obviously, I'm not going to give up VV's address or anything but I could share a bit of what I know and some speculation and rumors that I've hears.

Please know, I'm a fan and not here to stir the pot at all. I am a writer and I've actually been sitting on this story for a while. With the possibility of VV returning, I've kept it under wraps.
WizKid, Do tell EVERYTHING!!!! I would love to see those pictures of his house that were up on the old board. It isn't any stranger than people wanting to see Graceland. Fuck it. We are all fans and we mean NO harm.Let's have fun and learn about Vinnie.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes Wiz..what's goin on ????
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

The old board is up again!?! BUT, only to read and all members must state their full name and address and valid email!?! As if any website in the world requires you to do that! I smell something fishy! The new moderator is a guy called Chris who goes by the handle Spyder! I wonder why he didn't state his last name when announcing himself!?!?!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i cannot access the old board anymore..maybe..who knows.....now i really wanted to buy a guitar ...and new music ...how can i contact them ???
Maybe some hacker got in and deleted everything ..and Vinnie has no idea ..is there a way to let know Vinnie what is going on ????
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guys, I think Vinnie knows what's going on. Hopefully Dino (doubleV) will tell us some things here soon.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I've told Dino and Quentin about here. I'm sure if Dino wants to be a part of it here, he'll show up.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

I talked to Dino(DoubleV) and he said he was tricked into giving the forum to someone and was locked out and deleted. He said "If i could have it back, i would go in and shut it down" for whatever reason.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

yes,its all into the new presentation board
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino has joined now, I couldn't get hold of Quentin, so thanks for that Shramiac.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It seems I have now also been de-registered/banned from the old board.

This forum is now called the Unofficial Vinnie Vincent Forum, just so there is no confusion as to which one is which.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino has posted in the Welcome To The Forum section.

The basics of it all are that he he was banned from the forum a week or so ago after handing over the forum to somone he trusted. That person needed the DoubleV username as that was the Site Admin on the site and couldn't be changed.

This is why a few months ago Dino became DoubleV2, which was a moderator account.

Anything on the other site posted by DoubleV now is NOT Dino, it's the new owner, who wants our full names, addresses etc.

We can all agree Dino was a great fan of Vinnie, with a passion to start a board and talk to everyone. What has happened is not right at all, we may not see much of Dino as he's beyond caring.

At this stage it's safe to say the new owner of the old board is not very trustworthy. Yes, you may not get something you have paid for, as has happened in the past.

I am interested in new musical releases, but only via a secure method like a trusted third party or escrow type of deal. I would advise NOT to purchase anything directly from the other board until they start treating people fairly, and not as sheep to be counted and cataloged and have proven to be honest.
Last edited by Genebaby on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Thanks for the heads up !
susie.q-rocks

Post by susie.q-rocks »

So this is how you all show your loyalty and support for Vinnie Vincent. The Board locks down for a few days to change direction and get ready for what you all SAID you wanted, and SAID couldn’t wait for, and within days all you “hard core” Vinnie fans jump ship and land on the Island of Misfit Toys. Now that all you Misfit Toys have landed, it seems you’re all foaming at the mouth to start up all the destructive bullshit rumors and gossip that drove Vinnie into seclusion in the first place. Nice. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves – each and every one of you. Especially you, Genebaby, for being the stupid ass lead sheep. The rest of you just blindly jumped off the cliff after Genebaby. Herd mentality at its best.
I will never understand how you guys, who claim to love, admire and support Vinnie, can swoop in like vultures and shamelessly pry into and dissect his personal life as if he is not a real person with real feelings. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you want to see what is supposedly his house? Why do you want to “have fun and learn about Vinnie” based on nothing more than rumor and gossip? Why do you want to share things you were “not allowed to share” on the “other” Board? You all try to convince yourselves that your gossip is “harmless,” but how would you like to be Vinnie with fans like you guys? With fans like you guys, who needs enemies? I see only destructiveness here and frankly, if Vinnie never comes out of the shadows, you can all assume partial responsibility.
As Dino says, there are two sides to every story. So a new moderator has been appointed on the board, so what? I’m sure Spyder will carry out his moderator duties just fine. The new announcements look very promising to me and I continue to believe good things are coming. If you guys all want to trade gossip and rumors about Vinnie here like a bunch of damn women, go right ahead. I’m not that kind of chick and want no part of this. I continue to remain on the doublev board waiting for the next announcement, and I believe Vinnie will be back. I will place my order with AZG when the video catalog debuts on the forum. I will also be there when new music comes out.
Genebaby, now that I have said my piece, please do me the favor of deleting and locking me out, or whatever else you need to do (and I am sure you will do so with pleasure), because I have absolutely no desire to be a member of this board. None at all. I will never cross this threshold again. You guys all can rant and rave all you want, I will not be affected by it, nor will I ever respond. Say whatever you want to ease your guilt. I signed up here for the sole purpose of making this posting on behalf of all the members who remain solid and loyal to Vinnie on the Board. Genebaby, if you had any balls, you would leave this post here so that all you former members can reevaluate for themselves what they have done. Plus this post will undoubtedly supply your members with an unending source of inspiration at which to direct their pent up frustrations for having left the only real board Vinnie Vincent fans had. The irony. SuzieQ
P.S. Streetbeat, you disappoint me. Whatever.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Don't worry "Susie", your post can stay and you can keep your account, that's fine.

You may not see this but here is my reply.

I started to look into another board when the old one began censoring us and locked us out of discussing ALL things Vinnie Vincent. I had just read a cool interview with Bobby I never would have seen if it hadn't been posted there.

So the censorship and loss of future information was a big deal to me. I kept this board on the back burner just in case we needed to have a new one, as has happened in the past, when Dino stepped up.

THEN the old board went even weirder and our posts and talk about the new stuff was gone, with NO explanation. Nobody told us what was going on and I now realise Dino couldn't tell us as he was locked out.

ONLY when I realised the old board was fully locked down did I bring this one out into the open, as we needed a place to be free Vinnie fans once again. At this stage there was STILL NO WORD on the old forum as to what was happening. What was I to think? What I did think was that the board was shutting down for good, so here we are.

Now we know poor Dino was done over, a guy who was the biggest Vinnie fan, that doesn't bode well for the old boards new start in life.

While I still had a valid account there I did notice that Quentin's account was gone and now mine. What is with the deletions over there and the new strict Nazi style policies? More badness from over there.

You'll never understand what a Vinnie fan I am, the man is an INCREDIBLE talent. I play guitar but he's 1000 times better than me, and thats without mentioning the song writing/lyrics/melodies. If we didn't respect Vinnie's talents none of us would be here.

We want to discuss Vinnie, the good and the bad in Freedom. As Vinnie wrote, Let Freedom Rock, not Let Censorship Rock.

Vic
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Susie,you are very wrong,we ARE loyal and SUPPORT and LOVE Vinnie as much as you do.
How can you know that the Board is going to close for a few days ?
Is it needed to close a few days to change direction ? NO !
What the hell is the Island of Misfit toys ??? Nobody here is trying to destroy Vinnie
its all the way around,we are here to support him,if you check my profile on the "other Board"
im a member for a very long time and im waiting for Vinnie to resurface for a very very long time.
I'd be the first in line to buy his guitar and music ONLY if i get REAL PROOF that he is supporting it.
Vinnie has NOT made any statement on the other board,so how can i know if its real
Maybe Vinnie doesnt have any Internet access or maybe he doesnt care,i have read LOTS of fake interviews
that Vinnie was a Cook and opened a restaurant and other stories that i know are B.S. so what's different now ?
WE NEED PROOF that Vinnie is officialy back...now WHO'S SPYDER ? How can we trust him ? How can i know if its a hacker or not ?
What video catalog are you talking about ?? is there any ??? No there isnt !!! i know it looks very promising
but we need a real statement,with a real statement we will be fine and we will wait and will give whatever details Vinnie needs.
Censorship puts an end to our unending source of inspiration,can't you understand that,and that's more dissapointing
than anything,now why did i dissapoint you Susie ? Did i promised you something ?
Im waiting,and i know its worth the wait , but i have no idea what im waiting for,who should i wait for ....Spyder ?????
We LOVE VINNIE AND WE WANT HIM BACK ..NOT A GODDAMN HACKER !!!!!!!
If someone here knows Vinnie ...please tell him to make a public statement on the boards.Im very confused.
I Will go now and take a listen to Treasure demos,i need to relax
Long live VINNIE VINCENT WE LOVE YOU
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Man! She's still angry! At least she didn't say the J word which I'm sure the rest of us found distasteful! And that's why she was deleted off the DV site before Dino & QA and then it was locked. The clincher for me was the deleting of Quentin. If there was one guy who would have put his money down for the guitar it was QA! Who always left posts with sage advice? QA! Who defended Vinnie the most in his time on that board? QA! I thought I did alright with the number of posts in my 17 months on that board but QA must have been close to double mine in just over a year! Suzie please hang around as I'd be glad to eat humble pie if we are wrong in our concerns over the old site. Rather than walk on us with your stilettos, feel free to shove them up our asses if all works out for the good!

And just to be a little "conspiracy theory", as Streetbeat asked,what video catalogue Suzie? Hmm... you did show up around the same time as Dino was organizing the hand-over of the site to new owners!!???!!!?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi everyone. This is Mick Fury. ( naaa, I've just always wanted to do that) Good to see there a lot of Aussie Vinnie Fans on the Forum. Been a Vinnie fan from the day that creatures was first released.
Man what da funk is doing on? One minute everything is looking like a great come back & now...maybe nothings gonna happen,. I was so stoked when I saw the Pear axe on You Tube. Told the missus that was donna get one for sure. (I felt like a little kid again) & now....depression. F**Ken $immons & $tanley, u f**ker r really sh!tting me. Leave Vinnie alone. Let him get on with his life. Give him the ca$h that he rightfully deserves. Any wayz I can'yt get on the double v site either & I don't like the idea of having to sign up again.I tried to get in contact with Tom Palecki of AZG /Peasr Guitars with no luck. I had heard rumors of guitar clinics that where going to occur in Australia as a close friend is the Guitar Manger of a big retail store. He was talking to his marketing department & Vinnie' name had come up as a definite maybe for 2011. (So from this, I can only gather something was/is in the pipe works) Here hoping it happens.

Let Freedom Rock
Metatron
Last edited by metatron on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

+1
im with shramiac
maybe the original board is hijacked
if Vinnie does not give us a camera or a statement
with a brand new picture, how can we be sure ????
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Metaltron, it would be wicked if Vinnie toured here, he certainly does seem to have a lot of Aussie fans, I've noticed that too, there are a few of us out there.

See if you can get any more info, that would be great.
doublev

Post by doublev »

hi.

hi suzie. everyone remembers the anti-jewish comments you wrote on the doublev board.. i think it is lame basically and i think you would be advised to apologise.

on another note.. this may liven up things for vv fans..

this is surely a big influence for 'ya know i'm pretty shot'

all the best.

dino
Last edited by doublev on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
doublev

vv

Post by doublev »

no one is jumping ship. Suzie , you are acting like the doublev board is official. It is not so how can the members know they are not being loyal. the board is now a totally unstable place where things and people are deleted without explanation (including me). If Vinnie was on the board and people were not getting locked out and lied to , everyone would be more than happy to post on the other board. But like I said it is just as unofficial as this one. Everyone here have defended and followed Vinnie for a long time and spread no rumours.
I think your identity should be revealed before this goes too far. I see that pretending to be a woman and that you will buy a silver and purple guitar and that this guy spyder is some real person that you know is only going to make things worse. We are not vv and do not have a reputation to uphold. Just huge fans. We love vv but not bullshit. So Suzie I suggest you explain yourself with no b.s.
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

[quote="susie.q-rocks"]So this is how you all show your loyalty and support for Vinnie Vincent. The Board locks down for a few days to change direction and get ready for what you all SAID you wanted, and SAID couldn’t wait for, and within days all you “hard coreâ€
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

ANd by the way Suzie. We are not voltures. All we are is Vinnie fans. We aren't trying to stalk him or anything. And by the way, you go right ahead and place that order without checking it out. I hope you get fucking scamed!
doublev

vv

Post by doublev »

this has been copied from the doublev forum

SPYDERS PROFILE THE NEW MODERATOR (check under the members link)
HIS NAME CHANGES IN HIS PROFILE from Eric to Chris

Spyder's Profile
User Profile
Spyder Member Since: 06/24/2010
My Contact Info
No info specified...
Recent Topics

No Matches Found...

Basics
User Name: Spyder
USA
Links
Homepage: No homepage specified...
Cool Links: No link specified...

THEN LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BOARD.. ERIC IS NOW CHRIS. SPYDER HAS TWO NAMES..

Forum Topics Posts Last Post
Collapse This Category STATUS OF THE BOARD
Category Locked WHY THE BOARD HAS BEEN LOCKED
Why The Board Has Been Locked

Hi, everyone. My name is Chris and I am known as Spyder. I, like the rest of you, appreciate Vinnie Vincent as an amazing artist whose musical talent has yet to be matched. As the Board is undergoing a new direction in preparation for upcoming events, the former Moderator has graciously transferred moderator duties to me and I will attempt to fill his very large shoes. We all send the former Moderator a very heartfelt thank you for all he has done. I ask that you all be patient and bear with me, as I am trying to learn my way around this forum.

The Board is currently open for viewing, but temporarily locked for discussion. New announcements will be appearing in the near future and new topics will be opened for discussion at that time. In the meantime, if the forum closes for a short time, please know that it is only due to construction and that any closure is just temporary.

Thank you all for your loyalty to Vinnie Vincent and I look forward to seeing you all back on the board shortly.

Spyder
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Lol yes ...Eric and suddenly Chris ...what a joke !!!
doublev

board

Post by doublev »

all can be worked out with some honesty. i am sure the dv board will get back in gear. (like i said but not with my support). we all love the music and guitars. its just a shame this suzie g came along and all the deleting.

i am sure fans will be all happy again with some new music when it comes down to it. still one of the greatest guitar player songwriters. lets hope the music does the talking in the future. i am sure the dv people are too old for this shit anyway. And we all want to be happy and respected regardless of mistakes.
I am taking off for a few days.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Damn, It seems to me like this SUZIE-Q individual is either Vinnie OR someone that wants everyone to believe they are Vinnie. I see in their post that my curiosities were put into question.

I do believe that ALL of us can HAVE FUN and learn things about Vinnie. I am pretty sure that all of us don't believe the SILLY rumors that have been spread in recent years. ALL of us RESPECT whatever Vinnie chooses to do. WE ARE SIMPLY TRUE FANS OF THE MAN AND HIS MUSIC and we feel the need to weed through anything we can, through the grace of this board,to learn a bit more about the man.

The people of the board didn't start rumors of a new guitar or music.We all believe that it is due time for Vinnie to make a statement to the TRUE fans that give a shit and say whether this stuff is true or not. HYPE is bullshit .Whoever had the bright idea to dangle this stuff in front of us for the last few months (something we have waited DECADES for) and expect us NOT TO DISCUSS and share our excitement for this news ,is just plain CRAZY and cruel !! I believe that it would have been better to get all the new stuff ready FIRST and then surprise attack us with all the cool new stuff.

As for the comment I made about a pilgrimage to Tennessee, it can CLEARLY be seen that I was making a joke.What would we do? ---sing Kumbaya in front of his house and hope he graces us with his presence? ANYONE can find ANYONE'S address in this wonderful computer age. I believe that there is nothing wrong with curiosities just so long as respectable lines are NOT crossed. I will gladly shake VINNIE'S hand when/if he makes a PUBLIC appearance and NEVER just show up at his house. How awkward would that be? Like he would invite any one of us in for dinner and a jam session? LOL --I would however like to see his house and how he lives.Maybe I'm a product of too much reality/celebrity television? Maybe that makes me a SICK INDIVIDUAL.

We support Vinnie and have fond memories that we cherish regarding Vinnie whether it is a concert, meeting him, or just remembering a special time in our lives through his music .

We DO respect Vinnie and I ask you ,Suzie-Q, to respect us and our love of all things Vinnie Vincent and be a part of our OPEN DISCUSSIONS. If you can't, then GOD Bless you. PLEASE STAY regardless.

Peace, Rick S.------- a.k.a.-Poserboy71

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

board change

Post by doublev »

look at the board now.it started off i gracefully passed on the board..then in the above post i was big shoes to fill and now I was dismissed for misconduct.

well is pretending to be suzie q when you are a famous old rock star trying to fool fans good conduct? just as I was starting to be nice about it all

look at this now...

STATUS OF THE BOARD

Hi, everyone. My name is Chris and I am known as Spyder. I, like the rest of you, appreciate Vinnie Vincent as an amazing artist whose musical talent has yet to be matched. THE FORMER MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM, WHO WAS ALSO A MEMBER WAS DELETED FOR MISCONDUCT, and I am now assuming MODERATOR duties. As the Board is undergoing a new direction in preparation for upcoming events, I ask that you all be patient and bear with me, as I am trying to learn my way around this forum.

The Board is currently open for viewing, but temporarily locked for discussion. New announcements will be appearing in the near future and new topics will be opened for discussion at that time. In the meantime, if the forum closes for a short time, please know that it is only due to construction and that any closure is just temporary.

Thank you all for your loyalty to Vinnie Vincent and I look forward to seeing you all back on the board shortly.

Spyder
doublev

Post by doublev »

THEN LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BOARD.. ERIC IS NOW CHRIS. SPYDER HAS TWO NAMES..

Forum Topics Posts Last Post
Collapse This Category STATUS OF THE BOARD

Hi, everyone. My name is Chris and I am known as Spyder. I, like the rest of you, appreciate Vinnie Vincent as an amazing artist whose musical talent has yet to be matched. As the Board is undergoing a new direction in preparation for upcoming events, the former Moderator has graciously transferred moderator duties to me and I will attempt to fill his very large shoes. We all send the former Moderator a very heartfelt thank you for all he has done. I ask that you all be patient and bear with me, as I am trying to learn my way around this forum.

Spyder
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

The hacker or fake Vinnie edited it again !!!!
Now ..."TERMINATED" .....maybe its Terminator ?????
Arnold Schwarzenegger is behind all of this ?????
This must be a fools day joke ....

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hey guys and gals,

I just sent Suzie.q-rocks a message asking him/her to come back and be a part of the community here. I ask all of you to do the same in a goodwill gesture to keep a positive spin on the confusion all of us are feeling. I do believe that if/when Vinnie makes his presence known at the old forum, EVERYONE will be welcome and reinstated (if that's the case). This is all just a big misunderstanding that we should all take control of collectively.

NUKE IT, Rick S.
Austintown,Ohio
Poserboy71@aol.com

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Good post Rick !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, something everyone can learn from this is that people want to be treated with respect, not lies and deciet.

Clearly there has been some of both going on over there with Chris/Eric/Spyder, or whatever his name is and one day the old Mod did a great job and passed on the mantle, and now he was terminated for misconduct.

The other board will also be no fun if it also continues to be censored, who would want to post in a place like that? That's not what a discussion board is about.

Vinnie fans don't want lies, deceit or censorship, just like anyone else.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Then let the deceitful people LEARN from our actions. It doesn't matter who is wrong, only who can make things right !! Reach out .

Let's fucking ROCK already !!!------------ Rick Poserboy71

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

poserboy71 wrote:Then let the deceitful people LEARN from our actions. It doesn't matter who is wrong, only who can make things right !! Reach out .

You are totally right !!!
i wonder if Vinnie is going to be back in make up , since he owns that makeup design ..would be really really cool !!!!!!!!!!
He looked the best in 82 !!!! LET'S WAIT !! only time will tell
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Streetbeat wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Then let the deceitful people LEARN from our actions. It doesn't matter who is wrong, only who can make things right !! Reach out .

You are totally right !!!
i wonder if Vinnie is going to be back in make up , since he owns that makeup design ..would be really really cool !!!!!!!!!!
He looked the best in 82 !!!! LET'S WAIT !! only time will tell
I doubt that he would wear the make-up . He MAY use it as a graphic or inlay on a guitar .He can come back with a bald head,no dick, and wearing a diaper .I am cool with however he presents himself as long as he is healthy and happy. I just would like some tunes, the opportunity to buy a signature guitar, performances, lessons(online or DVD), etc...

It's "That Time Of Year" already, Let's ROCK---- Poserboy71

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Been taking to Andre LaBelle ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/andrelabelle7) via Facebook & he hasn't heard any news. Also spoke to TJ racer & he didn't know anything either. Andre's a really really really nice guy. If you guys r on FB, friend him.
doublev

vv

Post by doublev »

Just to set the record straight. Vinnie Vincent has been the owner of the doublev forum for about 3 months. He has had control since I passed the password to the doublev account to him. I was deleted one week ago by him. He as far as I know is the only moderator on that board. Its a long story that I will not go into but it started out great and finished the way a lot of people told me it would. its. I passed on the vinnievincent.com domain and dv board in good faith for no charge. All this is documented and true. As a vv fan of 24 years it has been more than depressing and eye opening. Vinnie owns the doublev board.
I know vv fans are loyal but my days of interest are winding down.
Dv
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey DoubleV, Dino, We are actually Piesano, (My Mum is Sicilian). Man sorry to hear this stuff. That's totally f**ked. Man can you please elaborate a little, (if you can) cause I'm connecting dots in my head & I don't like the conclusion I'm coming to. Man I luv Vinnie, but I don't like what I'm hearing or more what I'm assuming. And @ the end of the day, facts r facts & we all have to accept them, even if we don't like the outcome.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Thanks Dino, I know how hard it's been for you lately and sadly, you're probably happy to get it all off your chest. I hope Vinnie has a look at what we've been trying to do, take a deep breath and realize he's actually got a decent bunch of people here who have been rooting for him all these years. I hope that the DV site becomes official and we are all allowed back on (no offence Vic)! Many here have been only been Vinnie fans, some KISS and Vinnie fans. Maybe that may have caused some friction on the site? Shit, I used to defend KISS to the hilt, until I met them on the reunion tour but I can still listen to them but hey, I'll admit, I hoped that Vinnie could have taken them to the cleaners but it never happened. Vinnie please don't do anything that would appear to continue the "unstable personality" profile that has been portrayed all these years! Maybe think of us here as the annoying little brother that can sometimes give you the shits but you know is always going to look up to you as a roll model and friend!
Ah, maybe I'm just being selfish in saying all this but whatever happens, I know I'll still crank VVI and ASG!
Cheers,
Andrew.
doublev

Post by doublev »

look. i have no problem with people changing their minds etc. its just the way you do it. faking to be people and having a fake new moderator and not informing people there is any problem until its too late, especially when i gave the things in good faith. Deleting fans for signing up here . Someone is forgetting that their big fans are most important.

if this had been forgotten about after my first positive post comment, it would be cool. But for me it is very important for people to know I have no link to that board and the man anymore. i do not endorse it and urge caution in anything you do.

I do not follow the beliefs of choices of the man and so I am happy to not work with him. If a proper explanation was sent from that board mentioning that I transfered the board (i was owner and set it up) 3 months ago and I am no longer part of it in anyway due to an amicable decisson between us, then that would be cool. But with him saying the 'moderator' was terminated , still refelcts that I may still be on board. It does not say who owns the board, how there was a change on the board and who the moderator is and who this new fake chris/eric moderator is. I will stop once a no b.s. truthfully account is posted. I dod not think the doublev forum as it stands cares about truth. As you can see from the moderator. He needs to say Doublev (Dino) gave me the control of the board (super admin). Then I terminated him (once I knew how to work the board, ok he doesn't need to say that part). I don't care the reasons and if he blames me or I blame him. I don't care because I do not want to be there. All I wanted is for them to say who the person is that is controlling it and that it is not me. Everyone knows I owned the board, so by saying moderator it doesn't make sense.

Also if this spyder guy is moderator.. Who is the owner?? no one knows. Well I do. VV

This is not personal it is to remove my name officially from a board and team that does not reflect my views on just about anything.

It