larivee guitars heads up

Talk about your equipment
doublev

larivee guitars heads up

Post by doublev »

anyone interested in these amazing rare guitars.. subway guitars are going to sell all 5 mint guitars for $600 . just call them. these are neck thru, hand made with ebony ..very very good key marcello used to play them

http://www.fatdawg.com/newstock.html

Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: larivee guitars heads up

Post by Genebaby »

That's awesome value. I would love one of their acoustics.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

they want rid of them.. i bet they would take 500 for all 5 total
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I would jump on this if I was in the States.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Quick, everyone break out Europe's Out of this World CD! Kee used these on that album! Pity he can't play for shit though! :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, those guys that run the site are cookey!!!! :shock: :shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Don't know how current the sales are though? One page says the site was last updated back in 2006!!!! Road trip Uncle Kev???
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

i have an email from them.. they are all there and they want rid of them.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

loved the 'Nasty, pointy pud pullers' section description

We call 'em Krammits" -- heavy metal sticks that screech and squeal and make god-awful noises. They should have been banned at the door, but they were such good quality guitars, we had to offer the welcome mat. There's probably 30 of these things hiding in the Subway inventory -- and we hate 'em. Crushed red pearl Night Swan, short (Gibson)-scale, ebony fretboard -- a top-quality instrument. Three humbucking blue rock star "thang" with a star on it -- so some dweeb named Ricky Sanborn would remember who he was. Red Focus 5000 -- wanted to be the pointiest guitar on Planet Earth; it could be a gruesome marshall arts weapon. Whoever designed this should be in a padded cell. Bile yellow, black and white jerk-and-spurt models. These have USA parts (I actually think the necks and bodies were made in Canada). Don't let me look at these things another day! from
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev wrote:i have an email from them.. they are all there and they want rid of them.

They are kookey! They say they don't do emails on some of the pages and on others there is an email address? So......Uncle Kev, going on a road trip????
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

shramiac wrote:
doublev wrote:i have an email from them.. they are all there and they want rid of them.

They are kookey! They say they don't do emails on some of the pages and on others there is an email address? So......Uncle Kev, going on a road trip????
Ok brother I finally looked at this site. Out of all those guitars I only saw 1 or 2 that I kind of liked. One of the "Pud Pullers" was a 3 humbucker blue strat with a reverse headstock that looks pretty cool in a picture. Alas, the economy is bad and I'm tapped! None for me! I like you for now watch as Vic's collection continues to grow with beatiful aquizitions like the recent flame guitar.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Touche, but my collection somehow needs to shrink if anything. Even I am starting to feel bad.

Love the new guitar though. I may sell my Soloist as I'm more of a bolt on strat guy now.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Kev that's the Richie Sambora Kramer before he whored of to Fender! What is it about guitarists swapping brand endorsements all the time??? Don't they get enough free stuff??? The Nightswan is supposed to be awesome but that centre pickup (like the Sambora) must just be awful to pick over!!!

Here is the Larrivee in action. Even my mother loved this version!!!!!

[youtube][/youtube]
doublev

Post by doublev »

I think buying them for $500 total and drip selling them on eBay will at least double if not triple your money but I don't have time for that.
doublev

Post by doublev »

The larivees are such high quality and they are selling loss than beginners guitars. They should be worth over $1000. If I lived in cal I would pick them up.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Is that $500 for All 4 or 5 of them??? That can't be right? Is it??? :shock: :shock:
doublev

Post by doublev »

The guy said to me 600 for all 5 . He said they can not stand looking at them anymore.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Sure your not going for a road trip Kev? Geez that is a serious bargain! I'd have the white one if it's in a hardcase and could see a decent pic of it! Not that I am after a new guitar. And truth be told I'd get a superstrat from TJ if I was after a new toy! But still......damn!!!
Friends of yours Dino? They seem to have a love of the old stuff like you do!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Don't know them but they are characters. The best place to get an 80s guitar really cheap. They have lots stored away too.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This is worth a bump just for the address of this place that has cool guitars.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS