WR Guitars

Talk about your equipment
BigEd

WR Guitars

Post by BigEd »

Hey Guy's....this is my old friend & former neighbor, William "Bill" Russo....he's a Luthier, specializing in custom hand made acoustic guitars and he also teaches a "builder's" workshop, for people wanting to learn and build the guitar of the dreams....watch the short video and you will see some amazing craftsmanship and the pride & patience he takes in building each one....if any of you or your friends need anything, give "Bill" a shout....Just tell him his neighbor "Big Ed" from Connecticut sent ya....Thanks !!!

[youtube][/youtube]
birnie

Re: WR Guitars

Post by birnie »

Thankyou!
That was nice to watch
I always enjoy seeing the building process.

So....please tell me you got one yourself (ya know, living next door and all)
;)
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I don't play the guitar, so I have no need for one....but if I could or did, I would easily buy one of his hand crafted Masterpiece's....He's a real nice guy and loves what he does , a true craftsman !
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Seems a cool guy. Hope he sells heaps.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

If I had Vinnie's power, I would try to strike a deal with this guy and have a signature model made. Maybe sell enough to earn a few freebies...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Let's put it this way....I'd personally "Buy" the guitar of Vinnie's choice for him as long as I get to see him play it....naturally it's a win/win situation for both parties....My Friend gets another $ale and Vinnie gets a "FREE" guitar....Whether Vinnie likes it or not who knows and whether "Bill" would entertain or want to create a "Signature" guitar line for Vinnie, only time will tell....All I know, is that time is running out and the time for you Vinnie is now....so get off your ASS and stop watching the world spin, unless you like knowing that your guitar teacher (Bill C.) is rolling in his Grave ???
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

poserboy71 wrote:If I had Vinnie's power, I would try to strike a deal with this guy and have a signature model made. Maybe sell enough to earn a few freebies...
BigEd wrote:Let's put it this way....I'd personally "Buy" the guitar of Vinnie's choice for him as long as I get to see him play it....naturally it's a win/win situation for both parties....My Friend gets another $ale and Vinnie gets a "FREE" guitar....Whether Vinnie likes it or not who knows and whether "Bill" would entertain or want to create a "Signature" guitar line for Vinnie, only time will tell....All I know, is that time is running out and the time for you Vinnie is now....so get off your ASS and stop watching the world spin, unless you like knowing that your guitar teacher (Bill C.) is rolling in his Grave ???
I was being sarcastic ,BUT if it works, I AM ALL FOR IT !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS