mangore acoustics

Talk about your equipment
doublev2

mangore acoustics

Post by doublev2 »

These are my favourite acoustics. Sound files too. Check out the blood wood backs. Also my favourite paraguayan lapacho http://www.mangore.com/gallery
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: mangore acoustics

Post by Genebaby »

That's some nice stuff. Do they only make nylon string guitars?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He makes what you want for 2500. he even has legal brazilian rosewood
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bloodwood http://www.mangore.com/guitars/bellucci ... oodwood-47
Bolivian rosewood is great as well.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer, not only do they look great, but they are well priced :shock: :shock: :shock: put me down for half a dozen :shock: :shock: :shock:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:lol:
metatron wrote:Yer, not only do they look great, but they are well priced :shock: :shock: :shock: put me down for half a dozen :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

doublev2 wrote:He makes what you want for 2500. he even has legal brazilian rosewood

Hmm unless I have read the ban and legal stuff completely wrong... there is no such thing as legal Brazilian rose wood unless cut prior to 92 or possibly re- purposed Although he's having them built in Paraguay I just wouldn't have one shipped to the states .

Out standing looking work though true artistic

What are the details of the Brazilian rosewood regulations? In 1967, the Brazilian government outlawed the export of Brazilian rosewood logs and in 1992 the newly formed CITES convention declared Brazilian rosewood a threatened species. As a result, most nations throughout the world declared it illegal to harvest, export or import any Brazilian rosewood (including products produced from Brazilian rosewood) harvested after 1992. In 2008 the United States Congress expanded the Lacey Act to include wood products and required chain of custody for every step of ownership of Brazilian rosewood to insure compliance with U.S.A. and international regulations. Is it legal to buy a guitar made from Brazilian rosewood? It depends on whether the instrument was made from legally obtained Brazilian rosewood. In order for the instrument to be legal, you must have proof that the rosewood was already cut prior to the bans. When you purchase or design a custom a guitar made from Brazilian rosewood, it must come with all the paperwork necessary to prove that your guitar is not only crafted from legally-obtained rosewood, but also to qualify for a guitar passport, to enable you to travel across international borders with your guitar.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes probably legal in paraguay but shipped to states maybe interesting. must be a real pain in the ass selling old guitars with brazilian rosewood
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye