Washburn Rarity

Talk about your equipment
shramiac

Washburn Rarity

Post by shramiac »

Here's a rare one for you boys in the US to bid on! Pretty cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WASHBURN-29-Fret-St ... 255e08ccac
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Geez! There's another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Washburn-Stephens-E ... 5adcc8c19f
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nothing's rare in the US!! There's always another around the corner....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

True.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

ugly finish in my opinion. the 36 fret one is more rare,i think
teej

Post by teej »

i remember playing one of these .. rather liked it .. was in white i'm sure .. but .. those top frets are so small you cant get your fingers into them at all
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Question for Teej and Wolfi. Have either of you played a Boel guitar? They look nice and they must play well because I've never seen one for sale on ebay? Not on ebay.uk, ebay.com, Netherlands ebay!!!!! Their owners must love them.
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

Genebaby wrote:Nothing's rare in the US!! There's always another around the corner....
Oh yeah,Try this one on for size.See if you can find one other than japan or ken himself.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ole' Meestursparkle likes to sell some nice stuff! Always got lots of Edwards and Ibanezes for sale! Intricate stuff on that fingerboard! Poor old Taurus getting shot by archers!
teej

Post by teej »

shramiac wrote:Question for Teej and Wolfi. Have either of you played a Boel guitar? They look nice and they must play well because I've never seen one for sale on ebay? Not on ebay.uk, ebay.com, Netherlands ebay!!!!! Their owners must love them.
never even heard of them man .. sorry
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

shramiac wrote:Question for Teej and Wolfi. Have either of you played a Boel guitar? They look nice and they must play well because I've never seen one for sale on ebay? Not on ebay.uk, ebay.com, Netherlands ebay!!!!! Their owners must love them.
I don't know anything about the Boel guitar...sorry :cry:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

saintandsinner wrote:.
Image[/quote]

An E.S.P. copy ? E.S.P. can whip one of those Hetfield's up .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS