BC Rich

Talk about your equipment
shramiac

BC Rich

Post by shramiac »

Anyone played one of these? The price seems too good to be true!

http://www.bcrich.com/assassin_az_zoltan_signature.asp#
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What's the price on those here in Aus?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Dunno GB but they're about $US800 on ebay!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha, the really nice LTD LP copies with 24 frets were the same in the US, here they wanted $4000 and now they are around $3k I think.

RR5 in the US is cheap, but here again, expensive.....don't go on US prices, unless you plan on bringing one in yourself.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

i have and they are in sane we have one at rt1 guitars in milford ct were i help out on saturdays best value of your buck i only wish it didnt have rockfield pick ups im not a fan of those..

but its built second to one and i have a yellow guinslinger and i tell you you wont be dissapointed its really a fantastic guitar
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Do you know where they are made Chris? I'm guessing it's not USA.

Do BC Rich have overseas factories in Japan or would it be China?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Those guitars feel like the Schecter guitars to me. Solid enough to get the job done but they feel a bit "plasticky" :D and synthetic to me.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

THAT particular guitar is made in korea .. hanzor owns a few compnays michael kelly is the other guitar line they own .. that guitar feels well built to me and not cheap. i cant compare it to a $2,000 usa anything but for what it is its a great guitar. i have the yellow retro gunslinger i find it to be fantastic , and infact .. i us eit in my studio ALOT.. is it the same guitar as my custom usa zion??? NO.. not at all but its damm nice. they really got it right on that guitar.. for the price too is great..

the one at the store is 899.99 usd . i really like they put his name sorta hidden so its not all over the guitar too.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

i will tell you the NEW usa production line gunslinger IMO isnt much better than the korean one for the money in fact your better off gettin the korean one and putting your fav Pick ups and stuff in it it's a way better value.. thats if your a player . but if your buying for reslae or to collect then hey man by all means spend 2,499 on a usa . me personally if im going to do that im going for a zion or monster or some hand made ass kickin guitar . way better product.
poserboy71

Re: BC Rich

Post by poserboy71 »

Buy a TJ MONSTER guitar instead.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Re: BC Rich

Post by Shred4hire »

true that
id even sell my gunslinger if some one wanted it ..