Chris "Kiss Ass" Bickley

Talk about your equipment
poserboy71

Chris "Kiss Ass" Bickley

Post by poserboy71 »

Yo Homie, Please post your cool collection here. The Tele style guitars suite you . Do you own the Zion Ty Tabor model? I own his Yamaha model. The Zion just looks more comfortable.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

ok .. i love teles but i really play lots of different guitars most of my guitars are strat shaped .. how ever ill gather some stuff.. gimmie a few to round up some pics
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

tele made of carbon fiber

zionagain
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

theres more guitars .....gotta get to it sorry for the pics of my mug i didnt have pics of some the guitars
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

theres more ill post the prototype neck im working on.. and few other guitars ..
plus the amps i use..
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Those are SO cool. I dig your prototype neck. It reminds me of the AF40 Washburn's lightning bolt neck.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

that neck will be on a guitar soon there a body that goes with it ( i had no input on the body design ) the neck is made of roose wood and birdseye maple .. and the back was lepoard wood ( like lead)

the materials were just as much of an exsperiment as the finger board ..
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I saw that body. With the proper paint job it could look cool although it looks to be uncomfortable for the right forearm.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

i havent held it yet
the top of the body is finished in red flannel witha black burst...
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

agile p-90 paul and 1962 silver tone stratotone

fernandez naitive

b.c. rich gunslinger import ( my fav to track with at home)

i dont know if i got them all but i got most of them .. i think ...
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

i love bolt amps !!!

NECK I DESIGNED BUILT BY BRIAN ZIMMERMAN OF BULLET PROOF GUITARS. TJ AND I ARE WORKING ON A NEWER BETTER VERSION OF THIS .. THIS WAS A PROTOTYPE

BODY DESGINED BY BRIAN ZIMMERMAN AS WELL . INTERESTING DESIGN WHEN ITS ALL TOGETHER ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT PLAYS.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

BOLT HEAD AND MARSHALL CAB IN NEW ORLEANS

BULLET PROOF REVIEW

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

chris bickley wrote:
It looks like a cross between something Uli Jon Roth would play and the custom guitars the guys in Extreme used to play.

NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

You lucky so n so!
Some sweet stuff there.
I've got 1x2nd hand jobbbie from ebay :)
And now with arthritis on 1 finger on both hands, i think i'm giving it away all together. Sheet fuck shit.

I love the idea of 2 cup holders in your new design.
And if you leave out the pickups you;ll have a spot for you burger (on it's side) and fries. :wink:

Seriously though, nice work.

So are you mates with TJ from this forum?
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

i gotta get some things going with Tj monster after i clear upa few " THINGS" lol

the tele will be totally custom and Tj knows how to rock that shit :-)

soon we start work on the new monster Guitar

im also planning to get some things working with "streetbeat" and i have to get this record of mine done ..

loads happening :-) if i have more geetars ill postem up soon i for get whats lying round
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

cup holders hmm never looked at it like that LOL very cool place to store yer beer ...

i dont have pics but i have a

Carvin nomad 1x12

Fender blues deluxe 1x12

black face "Elk" 50 watt head

Marshall 1976 Artiste' 2x12 combo

Univox head 50 watt

Bolt 100 watt 3 channel head

70's music man 2x12 over sized cab
Shred4hire

Re: Chris "Kiss Ass" Bickley

Post by Shred4hire »

poserboy71 wrote:Yo Homie, Please post your cool collection here. The Tele style guitars suite you . Do you own the Zion Ty Tabor model? I own his Yamaha model. The Zion just looks more comfortable.
funny you say that bout teles.. an old friend of mine Eric Earnest of abalone vintage guitars where iu used to buy all my goodies said" i cant ever see you playing a tele " of course at that time i had every metal guitar known to man .. bc riches kramers all sorts of stuff... that was 1996~!!! anything that landed in a pawn shop i owned...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Very, very nice collection there Chris. Loving the maple boards.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

mee too, although i gotta say im fan of all the boards some just fit certain guitars .. i have some rose wood ones that just are fantastic .. i guess some times you just get certain guitars that are just voiced well with ceratin Pick ups, bodies and necks. luck of the draw if you will. i been very lucky..

like my friends... with them i have been very lucky too.

so you think i have too many guitars ?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer man, their awesome. Love the Tele made of carbon fiber. I've got a BC Rich Gunslinger w/ two humbuckers. (need a lot of work right now..don't have any pics) The Bolt amps looks impressive. & love that BRIAN ZIMMERMAN Built neck you designed.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

chris bickley wrote:mee too, although i gotta say im fan of all the boards some just fit certain guitars .. i have some rose wood ones that just are fantastic .. i guess some times you just get certain guitars that are just voiced well with ceratin Pick ups, bodies and necks. luck of the draw if you will. i been very lucky..

like my friends... with them i have been very lucky too.

so you think i have too many guitars ?
I think I've got too many guitars, but I can't get rid of any. I just try and limit any extras, it's getting crazy for me.

You seem to have the right amount. Maybe a few more wouldn't go astray, ha ha.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

gene baby i want more as usual!! i think you cant have enough guitars...

what to get next ??

Monster guitars of course!!!
thats tele we are going to build is next.. im very excited bout it.

then perhaps a CB-VVV

LOL

metatron the Bullet proof guitar is very cool not to exspensive round $899 play pretty nice... they are great guys too

i hope to make that neck design a standard ona few models maybe even in tj's catalog

we have bee havinga blast b designing stuff i have great headtsock design comming too!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ooh, headstock designs are hard, all the good ones are taken....will be interesting to see yours.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

yea thay are hard some are not great i hope mine comes out great in the final product :-)
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

If you like teles I think one of the best ones I've heard is a Hofner like Prince plays. It has a walnut body, and much different tone.

Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

honer made that guitar i know where there is a one its called " the artist".. plays great
doublev

Post by doublev »

I played a new hohnor prinz last year and it was awesome. Can not say how good that sounded and I did not want to like it at all.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

i hear ya dino, i could arrange for a swap .. you know for a certain picasso zion if your into it that much ,

:-P

hehe
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

no prince for you?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TRUE FUCKING STORY :

I stared into Chris Bickley's eyes as the water from the bowl splashed up into my puckered honey hole. HONEST !!!
Today I found myself sitting on the porcelain throne preparing to drop a deuce.I have a stack of Guitar Player magazines next to the plot so I grab a random rag. As I thumbed through the magazine playfully,concentrating more on my mission to get the EVIL out of me, I came across a familiar face staring up at me. The back-splash of toilet water kissing my crapper startled me into the realization that our very own Chris "Kiss Ass" Bickley was invading my personal time. Thank goodness I wasn't in a "candy-coating" mood! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I will post a picture of the guitar pedal advertisement with Chris Bickley as a featured endorser ,at a later time.

VERY COOL Chris !!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You have such a way with word Rick..... :D
doublev

Post by doublev »

I think a few of you saw my crazy sickening collection of guitars I picked up in the late 80s and 90s. I had so many I didn't know where they all were and some friends took one or two and I didn't even know it. Funny story, about 3 months ago I went to my mothers house to sell my old classic car that had been sitting the garage since 1993 and 4 guitars were in the trunk. Totally forgot I had them. I ordered 2 Machete's with Medley neck/headstocks (it was the first two they did like that and I am not sure they have done it since). I bought so many in 93 I think when the prices were next to nothing, buying n.o.s. stuff like Mason Bernards, Hamer Virtuoso and Californias etc. My family had money back then and my dad thought I was going to be a big player. lol.. that was far from the truth.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

cool story dino .. how have you been? sorry i have been aout of touch .

what car did you have ?... love to check out that zion you got !

rick - nothing gets by you huh ? ;-) thanks for sharing with every one i appreciate it .. really though i really am not to wild about parading around bout my self , lucky for me i have some one who helps post stuff bout me on my fan page and my myspace because i just feel weird bout it. i dont mind promoting but i dont care for the whole "look at me stuff". id rather just hang eat a pizza and rock out! hehe

metatron and genebaby rock!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We do?? Excellent!!!

We'll see how much we can rock when we catch Bruce's clinic in a few days..... 8)
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

bruce bruce bruce i never was a fan, good luck with that, cb
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The guy can play and I'm digging his work in Kiss again lately, so I'm looking forward to it.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:TRUE FUCKING STORY :

I stared into Chris Bickley's eyes as the water from the bowl splashed up into my puckered honey hole. HONEST !!!
Today I found myself sitting on the porcelain throne preparing to drop a deuce.I have a stack of Guitar Player magazines next to the plot so I grab a random rag. As I thumbed through the magazine playfully,concentrating more on my mission to get the EVIL out of me, I came across a familiar face staring up at me. The back-splash of toilet water kissing my crapper startled me into the realization that our very own Chris "Kiss Ass" Bickley was invading my personal time. Thank goodness I wasn't in a "candy-coating" mood! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I will post a picture of the guitar pedal advertisement with Chris Bickley as a featured endorser ,at a later time.

VERY COOL Chris !!! :D :D :D
Dude, you keep your guitar mags in the toilet? :shock: That's disgusting! You read while on the porcelian??? That too, is disgusting! :shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
teej

Post by teej »

probs incase he runs out of TP .. he can wipe his ass with Kerry King LOL
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I also play guitar while dropping bombs.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

teej wrote:probs incase he runs out of TP .. he can wipe his ass with Kerry King LOL

Now that IS funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

bruce has gotten good tone over the years . good player just not my guy . ;-)
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

justa foot note ....I just released the first mixed version of my song " Chemical love" for the "Shredding across the world Volume 4" compilation. it'll be available on line soon I found out former Dio guitarist Tracy G will also be on the cd .. the release of this song is for promoting my album "Tapestry of Souls" soon to be available on Vinyl.

Glad to be back thanks to my friends on here you guys have been way too kind. I wish you all a wonderful 2011!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Great! Let us know when and where we can have a listen.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

yes i most certainly will, i could use a good listen from the most real hard core fans out there ;-)
doublev

Post by doublev »

One of my first guitars was a gunslinger usa. My friend has the neck thru version that Paul Stanley used. I loved it and was only topped by my mason bernard which felt the same but just a little fuller sounding.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

nice!! love them slingers !! bc rich is a very awesome company :-)
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, something very simple and honest about the gunslinger.. I am not sure if they all were like this but my neck was untreated. Got real dirty but something nice about feeling the maple. Mason Bernard was by Bernie Rico by the way.