Post by poserboy71 »

That is how they box the Chinese LP's.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Trixxy

Re: you cant go wrong with a Custom Les Paul

Post by Trixxy »

im gonna get this pink custom, and a 3 pickup flying v, im gonna change the pickups and tuners and yes they are chinese, alot better than paying $2000 for 1 when i can get 2 for under $600
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Good luck! They often have bad fret work! Ask TJ!

(Although I've a friend who's bought 4 of them and they've been fine!)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i reserve my comments but not a fan of giving money to a non democratic country who promotes kids to work 15 hour day , 7 day weeks and pays them nothing. I thought Americans and Westerners prided themselves on freedom etc.. blah blah.. sorry for my outbreak.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

No, they are fair points Dino!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Trixxy

Post by Trixxy »

I agree with you, but you gotta think about the many guitar companies that are outsourcing to other countries, example-80s Kramer guitars were assembled in Neptune NJ, when in fact the bodies and the necks were made by ESP in japan and the Floyd made in Germany. i have a B.C. Rich that was made in Korea, so when a guitar is assembled with parts made in other countries, the guitar company has to give said parts maker a percentage, so ESP-Japan and others. B.C. Rich-Korea,Indonesia etc. do you see what the irony is here?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

its weird to me that a country that does not have democratic elections and treats there own people poorly that the rest of the world all of a sudden is cool with them. I like individual people in the country but not the govenment and the fact that 10 years ago everyone was talking 'free tibet' and critisising human rights and now we all bow down and buy the junk that is being produced over there.

I also think Chinese imports is the basis for the economic crisis with industrial jobs being sent over seas. I say tax heavily any western country who produces crap in China so we may get jobs back in North America, Europe etc.

Sorry to go political on a vv forum.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:its weird to me that a country that does not have democratic elections and treats there own people poorly that the rest of the world all of a sudden is cool with them. I like individual people in the country but not the govenment and the fact that 10 years ago everyone was talking 'free tibet' and critisising human rights and now we all bow down and buy the junk that is being produced over there.

I also think Chinese imports is the basis for the economic crisis with industrial jobs being sent over seas. I say tax heavily any western country who produces crap in China so we may get jobs back in North America, Europe etc.

GOD Bless you Dino. This is one of the best posts within this forum.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev2 wrote:its weird to me that a country that does not have democratic elections and treats there own people poorly that the rest of the world all of a sudden is cool with them. I like individual people in the country but not the govenment and the fact that 10 years ago everyone was talking 'free tibet' and critisising human rights and now we all bow down and buy the junk that is being produced over there.

Bravo Brother!
Change may be coming in November 2012 or at least I hope so!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I ment to say tax heavily companies not countries .. its like the only non democrstic country that everyone is cool with all of a sudden. I think I am paranoid but I invision some bad shit from China and its billion people army in the future unless the people get sick and tired and rise up in mutiny.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:unless the people get sick and tired and rise up in mutiny.
That is inevitable!