1031's GEAR

Talk about your equipment

1031's GEAR

Post by 1031 »

I don't have as an amazing collection as a lot of you guys, and all my stuff is working musician gear " I play everything I have" although I may park the destroyer after I finish my project guitar .....anyway enjoy.

Black Epiphone Elitist Les Paul ( my main work horse)

1981 Ibanez CS400 Destroyer II all original ( rare mahogany body ) basswood body's after 81
Yes I still play it out... just not a lot mainly my home practice guitar

Washburn acoustic nothing fancy just the best sounding one in the room when I bought it

Epiphone Elite Les Paul Custom I am doing a refinish on this one it was a complete strip down.
Using nitro lacquer back and neck natural mahogany front alpine white . As soon as the humidity
comes down I can can move past the primer...LOL

Carvin X212B reissue ( x100b combo)

As you can see I'm not very tech depended, tuner , delay and a chorus I'm good to go
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Slayer

Re: 1031's GEAR

Post by Slayer »

NICE :-)

Thank you for sharing bro! Many of us love this stuff!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I love the Ibanez Destroyer II, one of my all time fave shapes along with the PS10, Jackson Double V and Jackson Rhoads!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Your Destroyer II is in better nic than mine!!!! I've a red 82 that I got ultra cheap at a pawn shop! Does the bridge p/u squeal like a mofo??? I took it out and put a PAF in it! Then I scalloped the whole board!!!!! Hey one day we can do a Maiden Number of the Beast tribute show and I can be Adrian and you can be Dave!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He used a sunburst Destroyer II on that tour!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I want one in black like Phil Collen had in Leppard :D Yeah!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nce collection man. I have heard good things about those Elite Les Pauls. Your paint project one sounds cool, can't wait to see it finished.
Commander in chief - VVF Army

Post by 1031 »

Genebaby wrote:Nce collection man. I have heard good things about those Elite Les Pauls. Your paint project one sounds cool, can't wait to see it finished.
Thanks the elite/elitist (same thing) Epi's are really on par with gibson standards. Made in Fujigen japan custom plant select woods and a long neck tenon something gibson had stopped doing to cut cost. with the spotty quality at gibson at the time and high prices these are still a great deal if you can find one.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"