Vinnie's guitars - The Chinese Collection

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
Genebaby
Site Admin

Vinnie's guitars - The Chinese Collection

Post by Genebaby »

So I finally had a look at the shop on Vinnie's site and realised that apart from the el-cheapo Jacksons, which get a quick repaint for the gold and pink ones, which are overpriced as poison, but at least when you are being rogered at purchase time it is a Jackson, his other signatures form what can be easily called the Chinese Collection.

All cheaply made in China for max profit. You get something to hang on the wall that looks ok, as long as someone who knows what they are looking at doesn't look too close.
The Chinese Collection.jpg
Paying that much for these Chinese planks or those bottom line Jackson's actually makes the otherwise ludicrous pricing of the original, and stolen, Tom guitars a bargain. As they were super high quality, hand built guitars with the best hardware.

So yes, are you a Vinnie guitar collector? Is your collection complete without the Chinese Collection? I dare say should you have a stolen real deal Tom guitar you should also get the Chinnie Chincent version as well.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
bluezao

Re: Vinnie's guitars - The Chinese Collection

Post by bluezao »

awesome guitars!!! i loved so much that strato!! ❤❤❤
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Sadly yes! $US500 Chinese made guitars with poor quality hardware (Schaller Floyd rip-off)

https://www.dhgate.com/product/rare-dou ... 73793963:1
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Unbelievable that Vinnie's Chinnie Chincent range of guitars from China don't features this new innovation that the Chibson's and Chender's will soon have.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Vinnie Chinnie Chincent... That's funny some way but also too much.
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's what Chinese copies of things get called. Chibson. Chender. Doesn't work well for Charvel, LoL....if you're into guitars this will be familiar.

These guitars, whether you buy them through Vinnie or direct are Chinnie Chincents, that's all they will ever be.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:09 am It's what Chinese copies of things get called. Chibson. Chender. Doesn't work well for Charvel, LoL....if you're into guitars this will be familiar.

These guitars, whether you buy them through Vinnie or direct are Chinnie Chincents, that's all they will ever be.
You know, costs exceed revenues. But, honestly, I'd like to know how Vinnie takes a care about his e-shop and stuffs. I highly doubt he sits befront his computer waiting for each order until he craft his fricking guitars, wrapping them, paint them, whatever. He has no hands for hand crafting (not saying he couldn't have, but his princesses fingers tells the story) neither head for marketing. So, he must have someone who run eshop website, makes a prices, gave some advices, adverts, whatever, I guess? It's not only at his knees, is it?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie would be setting the prices, but not doing much else. If you were to order a guitar via his website it would trigger an order for the people in China to start building a guitar. Vinnie doesn't have anything to do with the guitar making, he only plays them, at times, to make music.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

I guess Vinnie just appreciate his own guts very much. According to the informations, Vinnie is from Italian ancestors but is more Jewish than pure Jewish Gene Pene Simmons about money. 🤔
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh Vinnie has a thing about what anything he does or produces is worth, that's for sure.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

I wish I had this part of his personality lol. I feel totally unworthy most of my lifetime.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie could stand to give you some of his feelings of self worth, I think he'd have plenty left!

But cheer up, you've discovered Vinnie's music, life is good!
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:19 am Vinnie could stand to give you some of his feelings of self worth, I think he'd have plenty left!

But cheer up, you've discovered Vinnie's music, life is good!
He wouldn't want to give me any for free I guess. 🤔 Maybe if I'd make some kind of altar for him as I'm saying that he's God of guitar. Vinnie is like phantom of the opera honestly. Very talented aspergeric sad thing who sees nobody just self.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It probably wouldn't be free, no.....he would probably sell it if he could, on his website. For like a thousand dollars.

Do you know how Vinnie came to have his website domain name?
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:34 am It probably wouldn't be free, no.....he would probably sell it if he could, on his website. For like a thousand dollars.

Do you know how Vinnie came to have his website domain name?
Somebody made his altar in Athenais yet?