VINNIE VINCENT AND STEVE FARRIS 1980'S IBANEZ GUITAR PEDALS MAGAZINE PRINT ADVERTISEMENT MAGAZINE PROMOTIONAL ADVERTI

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
metatron

VINNIE VINCENT AND STEVE FARRIS 1980'S IBANEZ GUITAR PEDALS MAGAZINE PRINT ADVERTISEMENT MAGAZINE PROMOTIONAL ADVERTI

Post by metatron »

VINNIE VINCENT
AND
STEVE FARRIS

1980'S

IBANEZ
GUITAR PEDALS
MAGAZINE PRINT ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAZINE PROMOTIONAL
ADVERTISEMENT
Attachments
VINNIE VINCENT KISS 1980'S IBANEZ GUITAR PEDALS MAGAZINE PRINT AD + FREE DVD s-l1600.jpg
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: VINNIE VINCENT AND STEVE FARRIS 1980'S IBANEZ GUITAR PEDALS MAGAZINE PRINT ADVERTISEMENT MAGAZINE PROMOTIONAL ADV

Post by Genebaby »

Cool find. I can imagine Vinnie using the delay, maybe, but not anything else. Like, c'mon, really? These guys are using pedals that young kids are using in their bedrooms?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Re: VINNIE VINCENT AND STEVE FARRIS 1980'S IBANEZ GUITAR PEDALS MAGAZINE PRINT ADVERTISEMENT MAGAZINE PROMOTIONAL ADV

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:15 am Cool find. I can imagine Vinnie using the delay, maybe, but not anything else. Like, c'mon, really? These guys are using pedals that young kids are using in their bedrooms?
They more than probably did ;
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Mikelangelo wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:20 am From Guitar Player?
Don't know. Just found it on by accident on the web.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

metatron wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:29 pm
Genebaby wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:15 am Cool find. I can imagine Vinnie using the delay, maybe, but not anything else. Like, c'mon, really? These guys are using pedals that young kids are using in their bedrooms?
They more than probably did ;
Ahh, the Rockman is on another level than those pedals. Now I kinda want one!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ankh

Post by ankh »

the ad was from Guitar world, i have that issue(Robert Cary on the cover).If you read it, it mistakinly cites Traci guns instead of Vinnie.

I bought the pds1, out of curiosity nothign to write home about...I was interested in possibility of programming multiple Patches of the same distortion.The pedal itself is analog, the only digital part is the display. It isa sort of programmable od 9.It has 4 4558 opamps, but it is not a programmable ts 9,as some poeple may htink.

About the Rockman, it was used on Joe satriani first records and also used often by Bruce Kulick,unforortunately both live an din studio.Mark st johnused it on animalzie too, even tough i think they did use the Sustainor.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
ankh

Post by ankh »

btw, i own both the sustainor and the chorus units...
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"