Thierry

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
poserboy71

Thierry

Post by poserboy71 »

Have you ever thought about making a real guitar ?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Re: Thierry

Post by BigEd »

I've seen this Gentleman's Work....clearly, he creates the "Mona Lisa's" of Miniatures !
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Yes, great work!
Do you sell these models or is there a possibility to see them (expo or some kind of VV museum)? I think I saw you were living in France. Let’s ask Jack Lang to open this VV museum :D :D !
say two sky two say fare
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Of course he sells them. That is why he is here.

Now back to the question...

Do you make real guitars also ?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

How much are they? He also did one of a silver model recently — it was beautiful!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:37 pm How much are they? He also did one of a silver model recently — it was beautiful!
The prototype mini VV guitar I have is from him. You wanted me to sell it to you for 39 $
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:01 pm
RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:37 pm How much are they? He also did one of a silver model recently — it was beautiful!
The prototype mini VV guitar I have is from him. You wanted me to sell it to you for 39 $
DEAL! :lol:
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:16 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:01 pm
DEAL! :lol:
Dream on ! Don't expect the price of the Mini he shared here to be that low ! It's insulting
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

These things are works of art. Hand wound strings! It's amazing what goes into them. They are not going to be in the ballpark of $39.

But I too would be interested to know about the full size guitars. Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

I'm not a luthier. It's a real challenge to make a real one and I don't have the tools for it.
Why I do miniatures instead of real ones because I'm a model maker in toys and architecture, that's where is my skill.
By the way of the miniatures, I can give a second life to the past. That's what you see with the 5 versions I made of the VVV guitars.
Yes I sell it, I work only on commission, I don't have a stock of miniature for sale, I propose my skill. If I sell some with that money, I could work on the last Washburn and Ibanez models to complete the collection. And perhaps I could start to work on the RR Jackson used during KISS.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, cool. They look so good, you do great work.
Commander in chief - VVF Army