VVV Carvin white and gold

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
mylittleguitar

VVV Carvin white and gold

Post by mylittleguitar »

Here is the last VVV miniature I made, the bodies for the Washburn and the Ibanez are waiting for an order to be completed.

So, this is the Carvin, one of the last VVV model made and we know that Vinnie still ownes it.

Comparing to the Jackson, the shape of the body is a slighter big, the fretboard goes more onto the body to let the neck pickup fitting perfectly. The lower part of the body is also "fatter", to let the cavity under the bridge be.

Gold hardware, white and gold sparkle finish. The fretboard is ebony with no binding, unusual, with large square inlays.

For this 1/4 scale miniature guitar, I created 138 parts and used 28 mini screws. The strings are hand-twisted with electric wires.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
mylittleguitar

Re: VVV Carvin white and gold

Post by mylittleguitar »

Image Image

Image Image

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm blown away, as usual.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Awesome
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

So beautiful !!!
Will you do Gene's Spectors at one point?
Thanks for sharing!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Gorgeous! That is amazing talent... I touched the real guitar in August. :D

8BD77479-3DBE-4C15-A299-6056B97C051D.jpeg
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Awaiting for the Eric Carr Drumset. I think you sell it or make it on demand
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:36 am Gorgeous! That is amazing talent... I touched the real guitar in August. :D

I touched it 31 years ago. :P :P :P :P
Judging by the unpolished schmutz all over that beautiful instrument, my finger-funk is still on it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guitars shouldn't be cleaned...EVER !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

poserboy71 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:20 pm
RipRokken wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:36 am Gorgeous! That is amazing talent... I touched the real guitar in August. :D

I touched it 31 years ago. :P :P :P :P
Judging by the unpolished schmutz all over that beautiful instrument, my finger-funk is still on it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guitars shouldn't be cleaned...EVER !!!!
One small difference I noticed — the original has a second switch where the replica shows a third knob, but it’s an incredible replica. I don’t know how he does it... are these for sale?
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

Thanks for your comments and I reply to your questions
About Eric Carr miniature drum set, I do it on demand but it's expensive. All the photos are here https://www.facebook.com/KISSEricCarrDrumset/
If I'm commissioned, I can do all the different Spector basses used by Gene.
On the real one, the third knob is missing, that's why you think it's a switch.
And yes, you can order each of the VVV, even the Washburn and the Ibanez if you want an amazing Christmas gift. Send me a pm for that.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

mylittleguitar wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:03 pm Thanks for your comments and I reply to your questions
About Eric Carr miniature drum set, I do it on demand but it's expensive. All the photos are here https://www.facebook.com/KISSEricCarrDrumset/
If I'm commissioned, I can do all the different Spector basses used by Gene.
On the real one, the third knob is missing, that's why you think it's a switch.
And yes, you can order each of the VVV, even the Washburn and the Ibanez if you want an amazing Christmas gift. Send me a pm for that.
Merci Thierry for the info on the drumset. Happy to know I can order it when ready.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

You're welcome. For the miniature guitars, the payment is in 2 times, one to confirm and start and the rest when the guitar is ready. And for a drumset, it's in five or more times.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

mylittleguitar wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:56 pm You're welcome. For the miniature guitars, the payment is in 2 times, one to confirm and start and the rest when the guitar is ready. And for a drumset, it's in five or more times.
Can you PM here the cost of Eric's drumset ? I already bought a mini VV guitar from you, so I don't need another one. I would love an Ace and Paul mini guitar.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Thierry,

Pour les minis guitars de Paul et Ace voici les 2 que je voudrais (photo).

Pour celle de Ace j'ai un doute sur le nom du modèle, donc je joins la vidéo de "fire & water" pour qu'il n'y ai pas de doute.

Est-il possible de les avoir à l'échelle 1/6 comme celle de Vinnie que j'ai déjà ?

Translation for those who might want to know what I am saying : I am Telling Thierry these are the mini guitars I want. I have a dout about the name of Ace's model so I posted the video. I am asking if I can have them in 1/6 scale.
Attachments
ace-frehley-fire-and-water.jpg
ace-frehley-fire-and-water.jpg (213.27 KiB) Viewed 7423 times
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Thank you Thierry for all your replies in PM. You're the best !!!!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

mylittleguitar wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:03 pm On the real one, the third knob is missing, that's why you think it's a switch.

Well I’ll be... I zoomed in on my picture and you are correct about the missing knob :)

Very interested but may need to wait a bit — lots of expenditures going out right now. But I really would love one!
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:43 pm
mylittleguitar wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:03 pm On the real one, the third knob is missing, that's why you think it's a switch.

Well I’ll be... I zoomed in on my picture and you are correct about the missing knob :)

Very interested but may need to wait a bit — lots of expenditures going out right now. But I really would love one!
Thanks, I study his guitars for a long long time now, I know my subject. And you're welcome when you're ready.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

HEY RIP, your post made me think of something today. I watched again all the gifts Vinnie sent me, and guess what, I found them a special place in my house. I have to prepare everything. They will look great there. I found out I had 2 new spare frames that I bought some time ago. So, I will put all this together with the mini VV guitar and my VV figure. I also have a VV blanket that is on a sofa in my bedroom. Well some funny work to do !!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:14 pm

HEY RIP, your post made me think of something today. I watched again all the gifts Vinnie sent me, and guess what, I found them a special place in my house. I have to prepare everything. They will look great there. I found out I had 2 new spare frames that I bought some time ago. So, I will put all this together with the mini VV guitar and my VV figure. I also have a VV blanket that is on a sofa in my bedroom. Well some funny work to do !!!
Send me a pic when you get it all together — would love to see that!
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:00 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:14 pm

Send me a pic when you get it all together — would love to see that!
yes of course, via my facebook messenger when ready. Do you think I need an authorization before sending the pic ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

here is my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VVVguitarscollection

like and share