VV's VVV in his house?

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
fullshredd

VV's VVV in his house?

Post by fullshredd »

"Yes Vinnie used to have his original VVV guitars in very rough shape around his house, not sure if he works them or not.
2010 Picture of one of his guitars from his house :"

Scroll down about half-way down the page...

http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopi ... &start=120

Apologies if this was previously posted~
poserboy71

Re: VV's VVV in his house?

Post by poserboy71 »

Drew,
That post was made by our very own Streetbeat (Sammy) . :D :D
Tom Palecki was nice enough to gift the forum with some photos of a long cherished relic of yesteryear.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:06 am Drew,
That post was made by our very own Streetbeat (Sammy) . :D :D
Tom Palecki was nice enough to gift the forum with some photos of a long cherished relic of yesteryear.
Wow! You can see the pink paint underneath, right? Good stuff...this is like uncovering an unknown tomb in Egypt :lol:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Somewhere VV explained it was the pink repainted.
Bye Bye
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:48 pm Somewhere VV explained it was the pink repainted.
Yes, I believe 2 were repainted form original pink? I'd like to ask him why he drifted away from that scheme. Was it to be less glam? Does he regret painting them?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am not sure 2. My understanding is only one went to silver/purple and the student neck one went to gaffer tape finish.
I think the idea 2 Jacksons double v's with shark fin inlays comes from the fact the same guitar was seen with two different pick up configurations.
I guess it is possible that there is two with the shark fin inlays but from most research it points to only one (two Jackson's total) but its slightly possible some he didn't ever use publically but I think little chance of it. I could be wrong, just my thoughts
Bye Bye
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 pm I am not sure 2. My understanding is only one went to silver/purple and the student neck one went to gaffer tape finish.
I think the idea 2 Jacksons double v's with shark fin inlays comes from the fact the same guitar was seen with two different pick up configurations.
I guess it is possible that there is two with the shark fin inlays but from most research it points to only one (two Jackson's total) but its slightly possible some he didn't ever use publically but I think little chance of it. I could be wrong, just my thoughts
Gotcha. I'm sure it was 1 then. My recall is fuzzy lol. I'd like to see VV answer gear questions, that's for sure. I hope he hosts "Q&A"s on social media. I set these up for MAB to interact and it was pretty cool.
VVInvasion

Post by VVInvasion »

Why did he tear his guitar apart? There isn't even a bridge in there!
Gear:
B.C. Rich Mockingbird STQ
B.C. Rich Warlock MK3 w/Floyd Rose Special
Squier Strat