ESP Vinnie Vincent

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
doublev

ESP Vinnie Vincent

Post by doublev »

Hi, saw this http://www.ehow.com/about_6540927_esp-g ... ation.html

interesting that he specifies a date of 1984 for the vinnie vincent model ESP. Has anyone got the time to contact the author? see what he knows about.
Skwint

Re: ESP Vinnie Vincent

Post by Skwint »

i emailed him.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev

Post by doublev »

cool, thanks.

i used to contact people all the time but now i don't have patience. I spend all my spare time here anyway.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

im at work and bored - had nothing better to do anyways - lol :D
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev

Post by doublev »

if you can ask him who at ESP or an ex ESP employee that would know about the guitar and who made it and anything else about it? Thanks
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

i will wait and see if he replies then i will see what we want to ask.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You guys are SS of the VVFF (Super Sleuths ha ha)!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Maybe that black "strat" that Warmachine posted a photo of is an ESP????? Other than that, the only ESP we know of is the .................UNMENTIONABLE ONE!!!!!! (flush)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
VVV

Post by VVV »

I'm SO glad I released those infamous pics. It must have made Vinnie's day! lol

Lemme see if I have anymore......