Vinnie Vincent Guitar release

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
zandrews39

Vinnie Vincent Guitar release

Post by zandrews39 »

Thought i'd put this up:

Weither its real or not. Concidering it could be easly faked. :roll:
wolfgang161272

Re: What's on this guitar? Is it appeared officially?

Post by wolfgang161272 »

wolfgang161272 wrote:Image

What's on this guitar? Is it appeared officially? This guitar was postet 2008 from Ed Roman Guitar store ( I think so..?!?)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That guitar was made by Pear in the 90's I believe and is the basis for the upcoming Vinnie model.

I don't think Ed had anything officially to do with it.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie has removed the video from YouTube. Did anybody save it?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer Man, I've got a copy of it. I had even taken some screen shoots of part of the add to make this mock up add for my FB page, so as to get the buzz happening & maybe help VV get some more sales.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Hey Meta! I can't get any of the thumbnails to open? My virus protector goes off and when I ignore it, it takes me to an "upload your pictures" page?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac, Don't know Man. My one is working OK. I've tried it on several machines after I've upload them & they all work fine. Maybe you where trying to access them as I was adding more & there was some kind of dataset exclusion problem. Try clearing your history on your browser, then shut the browser down & start it up gain. Might just be accessing your cached data. Let me know. Cheers.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Works fine for me at work and at home.....

Here's the pic:

metatron

Post by metatron »

View the Tom Palecki of AZG / Pear Guitars Vinnie Vincent signature-model guitar at;

http://danniiparis.com/

Starting in 1982, Vincent was briefly the spokesman for Charvel/Jackson Guitars, following the death of Randy Rhoads. He later switched to a more personalized pink “double shark finâ€
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I WILL HAVING THIS GUITAR !!!! It's so amazing.
But there is probably no way now...
doublev

Post by doublev »

When the dust settles I bet it will be available. They did too much work on it to have a few people stop it. . Very interesting fact that Grover and Tom worked at washburn on the vv model in 1988.
You do have to ask the question if its the fans to blame for this not coming out now, then who was to blame when after Vinnie and Jackson declaring in 1986 that they are going to offer the vv model and never did. Who was to blame that both carvin and washburn (washburn declared in a year end issue that they were getting ready to offer a vv guitar in their line). Who was to blame for the original pear not coming out in the 90s as well as guitarmageddon. Was this the fans as well? No excuses Vinnie. Put it out and people will stop with the questions. The best way to shut people up is to make them eat their words. In fact that should be the title of a vv record 'eat your words' .everyone including Vinnie knows how much of a fan I have been and I would love nothing more than for Vinnie to fix everything with music etc . I would bow down the first if he rode through this. The key is when a bad situation arrises is not to quit but to fuck the people you hate (eg me) in a big way and the only way is with music and guitars not threats.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nobody has heard from Tom yet have they?

His involvement lends legitimacy to this guitar but it would be interesting to know what happened to in the 90's. Was it meant to be a one off? Where is that guitar now?

I'm sure Tom would like to sell something so what happens still remains to be seen. There is still hope for you Wolfgang!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:Nobody has heard from Tom yet have they?

His involvement lends legitimacy to this guitar but it would be interesting to know what happened to in the 90's. Was it meant to be a one off? Where is that guitar now?

I'm sure Tom would like to sell something so what happens still remains to be seen. There is still hope for you Wolfgang!!
I've sent him this mail 3 days ago. Still waiting
Hi Tom, my name is XXXX XXXX. Was looking at, ‘http://azguitars.wordpress.com/’. I’m interested in purchasing a Vinnie Vincent signature-model guitar. Could you please let me if they are available or if they are going to be available in the future.
Kind Regards
XXXX XXXX
Batman

Post by Batman »

http://azguitars.wordpress.com/

Moving On
July 12, 2010 by smart84t

Hi. I’ve been busy elsewhere but now I need to add a few things to the blog due to some interesting events of the past few days. I currently have 4 custom guitars in the the works and I’m moving toward creating an online catalog of the results.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

hmm, think this is good news for us???????????????????
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Finally, an update. Sounds interesting.....
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

mp5999 wrote:hmm, think this is good news for us???????????????????
I think this just might be the START of the concrete news we have all wanted. Keep believing !!
--------Poserboy71---------
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I've been looking at the AZG/Pear and I'm worried that the shadow V looks too thin. I need a guitar that can take a few HITS. Considering the guitar was made almost 20 years ago, it may have gone through a few changes since then.

Does anyone else here have any concerns?

Hot pink and silver shadows ---------Poserboy71-----------

P.S.- I just noticed that this is my 69th post. :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote: P.S.- I just noticed that this is my 69th post. :shock: :shock:
U said 69. hee, hee. Yer cool & stuff. err!

teej

Post by teej »

Butt-munch :P lol
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vic, zandrews39 & everyone else. Sorry Guys, I totally helped derailed this topic. But just saw this & it was totally funny. Had to post it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJfulWFhDCg

I AM CORNHOLIO! I NEED TEE PEE FOR MY BUNGHOLE!" "AAAAHHHH!

Maybe we need a rant & rave topic started so we can talk sh!t. Maybe not knowing what's going on with Vinnie is making us go Luny Tunes.
VVV

Post by VVV »

:arrow: I SEE THE VIDEO FOR THE AZG VVV HAS BEEN REMOVED.

AM I SURPRISED!?!? :lol:

If Tom is reading this, what happened dude?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

metatron wrote:
Maybe we need a rant & rave topic started so we can talk sh!t. Maybe not knowing what's going on with Vinnie is making us go Luny Tunes.
That is what the entire forum is for. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS

Re: Vinnie Vincent Guitar release

Post by 1031 »

I recently sent an email to order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com The information on the guitar and builder was vague to say the least. No contact information, phone number or psychical address for the builder / factory or Guitarmageddon guitars other than an email address. They only accept payment through paypal or a form that you would give all your credit card info to ( ? ), and while I requested a place to view a recent production built guitar the topic was ignored. I requested information on the white and gold VV 1988 guitar as described on there web site but was responded to as if I was talking about an 1986 model.
As soon as I expressed my concerns on the lack of available contact information, builder and payment method I received no other response.
I searched for any current video or pictures of Mr. Vincent endorsing these guitars and found nothing, no mention of him at the NAMM booth or even a current picture of him with the guitars on the Guitarmageddon guitars web site, there are no commercial ads print or other wise that include Vinnie Vincent . There is no proof that Vinne Vincent is even involved in these guitars at all or that the guitars are being built in production for that matter.

If anyone has purchased one of these guitars and received it please post pictures of it and your experience dealing with this company .

to order1 who do I send payment to

Dear ***** ***,

My name is Meredith and I manage the ordering department for GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS.

I will most happy to assist you with placing your order for the fabulous VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR.

If you would be so kind as to email me the desired VVMG [VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR] you wish to purchase, I can instruct you on making payment from there.

All payments should be made by paypal to our PAYPAL address which is order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com which also the same as the email address of your inquiry or if you prefer to make payment by money order, please let me know and I can further instruct you where to send payment.

I would advise PayPal simply because it is more immediate.

Yours truly,

Meredith
Dept. A
GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS

then another before I responded to the first

FROM order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com
Hi **** ****,

If you prefer to make payment by credit card, I can also accomodate you with that. Just let me know I can email you a credit card form that is simple to fill out with name, card number, etc, and it can immedately processed by PayPal.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Meredith
Dept. A
GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS

to order1
Meredith, thanks for getting back to me. I am interested in the classic 88 white and gold VV , I know that the stated build time is 90 to 120 days but was wondering if that time has been reduced. Also being the strict no return policy if there was any place to check out some of the builds so far. Also was wondering what luthier is doing the builds. I hope you understand my questions while I am sure they are superior instruments, $9000 is quite a bit of an investment.

Thanks again

FROM order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com
Dear ***** ******,

In response to your email dated Tuesday November 8, 2011, our policy does not allow us to disclose the names of our luthiers however you can be assured they are of the highest caliber. What I can tell you is that the quality of our instruments is unmatched as Mr. Vincent oversees quality control over production of each order down to the very last detail.

Upon completion of each VVMG Mr. Vincent personally provides a hand signed certificate of authenticity indicating the serial number, date of inspection and completion. As for production time, it is possible that completion could take only 60 days from time of deposit. However, we allow for 90 days based on any contingencies in the production.

Please understand that all of our instruments are hand crafted of the finest materials and are produced from Mr. Vincent’s original blueprints of the Class VV 1986 Model down to the minutest detail. Nothing leaves the factory unless Mr. Vincent plays the finished product and makes sure it passes his desired playability and production quality.

Also the reason we do not provide for returns is the labor and parts cost of the production are prohibitive. However, we do guarantee our production quality, which includes paint, neck and vibrato setup and all parts and labor.

I hope this answers your questions.

Yours truly,
Meredith
Dept. A
GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS

to order1
Thank you for your time, but at this point with no real contact information but a email address, an unknown factory or luthier and no place to actually see the production quality and just a paypal account the risk is far to great.

But if you see Mr. Vincent during one the quality check visits, please give him my well wishes and luck on his new endeavor. And if the guitar production becomes more main stream and accessible please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again VV Rocks
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

The only people who have gotten a guitar like this has been through me.........
Last edited by TJMonster on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
VVV

Post by VVV »

Thanks for sharing 1031

What a total crock of shit.

How illegitimate and opaque can you sound?

Post by 1031 »

VVV wrote:Thanks for sharing 1031

What a total crock of shit.

How illegitimate and opaque can you sound?

Purely just a fact finding mission

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sick sick. Firstly Meredith is vinnie. First lie. Second who the fuck gives credit card details for vinnie to put into his own paypal account? He did disclose the maker its on the ad so how come he can not confirm it. This is slimey and crazy shit. For that price you want full discloure and photos of the build. I would ask for a legal contract in vinnie cusanos name with his full address and underwritten by his lawyer. Even then I wouldn't trust it.
Bye Bye
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

lol. The offer still stands. I will replica all 4 of those guitars for $12,000. Id even approach the actual builder of those guitars to make the necks and fretboards.........

Post by 1031 »

Truly one of the strangest things I have seen,

MickFury

Post by MickFury »

As things stand there is no official luthier for GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS / vinnievincentmodelguitar.com . The 4 that were built for the 2011 NAMM convention in Anaheim, were done by Tom Palecki.

But as it stands right now thee is no one building them. As we all know if you want a great guitar that fits your budget, meaning you don't have to sell an arm, leg & both testicles, talk to Tj & get yourself a Monster.

Yeah ,the wait may be more than 90 days, but you are certain to get a quality product that's built to last a lifetime. Don't think of a Monster Guitar as just another guitar, but more like a family heirloom.

To not have one is downright un-American Image
I live among you, hiding in plain sight, but watching over you in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed your capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, I am here. I am waiting. I watching.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's impossible to buy a guitarmageddon even if you had the cash , under those conditions who would buy. Vinnie thinks people are idiots and stupid . I love the fact he said the paint is guaranteed but doesn't explain.. so if the paint is bad you get your money back?? Or do you send it back to vinnie ? I think the law is if you don't like the product the company has to return your Money to you. Problem is vv isn't a company. I can not understand why he is not selling the display models. Most likely that's his plan anyway.
It's just a total crazy thing and on top of that the fake Meredith alias makes it impossible to believe a word. The truth coming from the voice of a fabricated lie (Meredith) doesn't stack up. He could have at least said its vinnie.
Bye Bye
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Sounds like Meredith is back in the office working for Vinnie :P what happened to Denise?! It must be really busy at Dept. A?! What a F*cking joke Vinnie Vincent has become... A fool of the highest calibre... Another rip off venture aimed purely at extracting hard earned $$$ from fans who will receive zero product...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

I sent a message to the guitar website also. But there hasn't been a reply yet. I know that I couldn't possibly afford one of these guitars, but my my my, my eye is on the Pink and silver for sure. Maybe someday someone will get one, get tired of it, and send it to a secondhand guitar shop for a more affordable price and I can finally get my hands on one. Oh to dream about so many things.

But really. I really want that Pink and Silver one. OMG.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Hey funny you should write about the pawn shop scenario because one of our members here "VVV" did just that with an original Jackson Pink/Silver Double V from 1987 :D there is a thread here somewhere about how he tracked down the original owner, cool stuff!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Oh my gosh! Are you serious???? So does lightning strike twice and maybe it will happen again?? I sure wish it would. I would love that guitar so much if I had one. I have a Gibson Flying V right now, as close I could get to Vinnie's style guitar. And I love that guitar very much, but to have one of the double v's in the trademark colours, would be just the ultimate. Let me know if you find the thread! I would love to read his tale!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

All the luck to find a pawn shop VVV is in the USA, but the USA is massive so it takes the odds down of you finding it if there is one in a shop.

Also these days pawn shops check online and eBay for values so you have to be VERY lucky. :(
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

:cry: Well that is a shame. But maybe somehow I will win the lottery or something and get the guitar somehow? haha. I would probably have better luck getting one just made, like a custom job? I don't know. I guess I will just do like I have been and "pretend" my Flying V is a double v. :lol:

when you wish upon a star.... haha, my theme song. XD
birnie

Post by birnie »

You need to check the TJ Monster thread
He is currently making multiple custom VV guitars for forum members here.
Wolfi just had one delivered and uploaded it to youtube!
I think you'll have one in yuor hand for around $1000 USD, any colours you like!
birnie

Post by birnie »

Watch the youtube video in this thread :
http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=858&start=300
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Check out my Gold Jackson Rhoads which is a replica of Vinnies model from 1983, it's in the our gear section posted by me...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

gonnarock wrote::cry: Well that is a shame. But maybe somehow I will win the lottery or something and get the guitar somehow? haha. I would probably have better luck getting one just made, like a custom job? I don't know. I guess I will just do like I have been and "pretend" my Flying V is a double v. :lol:

when you wish upon a star.... haha, my theme song. XD
When you wish upon a star you are answered by TJMonster....... How would you like your guitar? Over easy? Sunny side up?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if you win the lottery have your dream guitar maker make it or TJ monster. If you win millions of dollars you will have your pick of guitar makers. I would doubt very much that Guitarmgeddon would make you the guitar but they will take your money. There is no official maker of the guitar so how is VV going to make it?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

also if after the boxset fiasco you would have to be a dumb ass (excuse my words) to send 10k to him. You could always sue the fake secutaries. Guitarmageddon is no different than these internet scams. Fake employees, faked warehouse, send your credit card details and no maker to build the guitar. The same as these internet scams as far as I can see.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

its sad because he could have had it all. A fair priced guitar, GFH, maybe some other music and everyone would be so in awe of him. Kept cool with his fans etc. Why doesn't he do things simply and fairly? Its beyond belief as he could easily have done things right.
Bye Bye
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

The problem is with Vinnie... He can't relate to people anymore...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

So...who is Meredith? :lol:

And also, I will look at TJ Monster because I have heard a lot about them. I would love to have one of a replica of Vinnie's guitar...that Pink and Silver double v gosh, gets me all anticipated. haha. There is a strange draw to the autographed certificate that makes me want it. :lol: But I don't have 9000 in real or monopoly money! :( 1000 puts a much better price on things...We shall see. ;)
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Check out my Gold Jackson Rhoads which is a replica of Vinnies model from 1983, it's in the our gear section posted by me...
Ooo, this I must see!!! :D
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Meredith is...how do I say this? She is Vinnie... :?

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!