Old threads...

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
tukoztukoz

Old threads...

Post by tukoztukoz »

I've been interested in Vinnie again for 4 years, and I missed all what happened with him since the end of the eighties... Too bad the old board has been put down by Vinnie. I would have liked to read those pages which are all gone by now.
There are still some old threads talking about Vinnie, which I find interesting (some of you took part in the following one...). 2003 looks like 2015 : nothing really comes from Vinnie. Too bad!

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/1329-V ... ions/page3
say two sky two say fare
Streetbeat

Re: Old threads...

Post by Streetbeat »

Vinnie deleted lots of good information on the old doublev forum
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, things are really still the same where Vinnie's concerned,, but we live in hope.

With a few clicks Vinnie's destroyed a lot of great information at DoubleV that he didn't like.

He was like a Nazi when it came to censorship, which is no fun at all.

That will never happen here.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

The cool thing of the doublevforum was that we catched him posting under FIVE different characters/users (Spyder, suzie.q rocks, doublev, hard4metal and Rain) at the same time all praising them and then denying it was him but all of them shared the same IP and they were never logged on at the same time lol that was fantastic !!!

That's without counting "Meredith" and "Cynthia" and others i cannot remember, wow the great VV Warehouse, DPT. A, Metaluna records then Metaluma....TM1, TM1 Company,TM ONE HOLDING... all fake.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, he got busted. Too bad he's not that good at this computer stuff.....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Streetbeat wrote:The cool thing of the doublevforum was that we catched him posting under FIVE different characters/users (Spyder, suzie.q rocks, doublev, hard4metal and Rain) at the same time all praising them and then denying it was him but all of them shared the same IP and they were never logged on at the same time lol that was fantastic !!!

That's without counting "Meredith" and "Cynthia" and others i cannot remember, wow the great VV Warehouse, DPT. A, Metaluna records then Metaluma....TM1, TM1 Company,TM ONE HOLDING... all fake.
Sam,
This is such a great and factual post!

Kev
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yeah he got busted
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Do you reckon the suzie character would put out? Even if it was just Assgina.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

& then Sammy said.....Gene would know :)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.