Carvin 2010

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
poserboy71

Carvin 2010

Post by poserboy71 »

I called Carvin today for shits and giggles. The guy didn't even know what I was talking about.He didn't know what the guitar looked like. They are supposed to be a custom shop yet they won't make a custom guitar ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I asked for the blueprints/diagrams. They won't share them and they won't make them.

It's not like I wanted a Carvin anyway. I have never played one that I liked.

If Vinnie finally comes through with the AZG guitar at a fair price, I will proudly own each model.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

R U still getting a Monster :?:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Absolutely. If Vinnie's prices are fair. I will get both.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Re: Carvin 2010

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote: I asked for the blueprints/diagrams. They won't share them and they won't make them.
I tried that a couple of years ago and they just flat out said that no details were available for that guitar!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

How annoying. This is a guitar they built for a well known guitar hero and was featured in an advert of theirs!!!!!

Someone should tell us something!!

Maybe there is a gag order on them?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
teej

Post by teej »

it was a long time ago and just 1 guitar .. look how little Jackson know about it and it was a big deal then and still is .. it may have been 1 guy that built it and no longer is there .. big corps and millions of guitars .. this one is small fry to them I guess
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Both Dino & I have asked Ibanez and Washburn (others have probably asked too) and we've had the same reply from both companies! No-one knows anything! Or the guys that made it have retired!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I know- I've done it before. I just always get a kick out of these companies that play dumb.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There will be some info somehwere, there always is. It's just that nobody wants to find it and it's easier to say "we don't know anything".
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That is partly why I keep trying.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Never give up guys, one day our time will come.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i called carvin the day the catalog came out with vv's photo with the carvin (either 88 or 89) and they said then they would never make it.. the guy did say they made one for someone (other than vinnie) but i think that was incorrect because it never surfaced.They also said at the time they no longer worked with vinnie so their must have been a fall out like usual.

vinnie must have them all stored at his house and no one will ever see them again.