vinnie talks about the jackso VV on youtube from 1986

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
saintandsinner

vinnie talks about the jackso VV on youtube from 1986

Post by saintandsinner »

Wath this youtube video from 86 at the 2:35 mark vinnie hold up the jackson and talks a bit about it and what was destroyed in the video.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

One day ,twenty some odd years ago, Vinnie told his fans "HEY, See you tomorrow- WE LOVE YOU !!!

Time is just an illusion . :shock:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Did Jeff Stein ever make another video after Boyz? It was an "eighties over the top, now looks like a piece of crap" video!! (I'll still always watch it though!)

I've said it before, Vinnie & Dana MUST have been great friends at one point as this proves. You can't hate a guy and react this well with him! And as for using real Jacksons to destroy at the end of the clip.................
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

shramiac wrote:Did Jeff Stein ever make another video after Boyz? It was an "eighties over the top, now looks like a piece of crap" video!! (I'll still always watch it though!)

I've said it before, Vinnie & Dana MUST have been great friends at one point as this proves. You can't hate a guy and react this well with him! And as for using real Jacksons to destroy at the end of the clip.................
that was defiantly not true about the jacksons,vinnie is such a bullshitter.There is no way jackson went through all that work for vinnie to detroy them.that jackson he throws was obviously a standard RR or an Ed roman knock off with some makshift double wings added to the guitar...
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I think this is Jeff Stiens IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0825506/
doublev

Post by doublev »

Ed Roman was in new England back in those days. I drove up to him from new York about 10 years ago. I didn't realize he was ripping off guitars before he moved to Vegas.