Anyone know anything about these VVs

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
saintandsinner

Anyone know anything about these VVs

Post by saintandsinner »

whats up with this seems reasonably priced for what it is.Although im sure its junk
http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/RARE- ... 26895.html
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, they have been discussed here before. Certain to be junk, if you ever get it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Check out the trade/sell section.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I wonder what Ed has to say about these guitars? LOL!

Do you think that ED has an opinion?

LMAO into the weekend! :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Ed probably made them .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Ed probably made them .
:D :) :o :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think this is a joke, but incase it isn't that company just takes your cash and sends you junk or nothing. That is the picture of the ed roman that was on ebay but its not what you will get.. the same company were selling the mirror finish jackson vv too for about the same money.
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

doublev wrote:i think this is a joke, but incase it isn't that company just takes your cash and sends you junk or nothing. That is the picture of the ed roman that was on ebay but its not what you will get.. the same company were selling the mirror finish jackson vv too for about the same money.
Never,ever,ever,ever,ever would I buy this junk from these guys just curious.My old lady just told me she is getting me a body cut from legacy one for 225.00 for christmas...
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

saintandsinner wrote:
doublev wrote:i think this is a joke, but incase it isn't that company just takes your cash and sends you junk or nothing. That is the picture of the ed roman that was on ebay but its not what you will get.. the same company were selling the mirror finish jackson vv too for about the same money.
Never,ever,ever,ever,ever would I buy this junk from these guys just curious.My old lady just told me she is getting me a body cut from legacy one for 225.00 for christmas...
That's what I did but remember that it will cost you another 5 or 6 hundred to finish it unless your got some extra compatible parts around. What color are you going to paint yours? I did blue with silver shadows.

K
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Since it is still unclear as to if Vinnie will be releasing ANYTHING and the price is just rumor, satiate your needs with a TJ Monster. I will be ordering a body blank from T J to MY specifications SOON and it is BEYOND the right price.

Get a hold of T J***NOW !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

Slayer wrote:
saintandsinner wrote:
That's what I did but remember that it will cost you another 5 or 6 hundred to finish it unless your got some extra compatible parts around. What color are you going to paint yours? I did blue with silver shadows.

K
I am either going to do metallic black with silver wings or the standard pink and silver.not sure yet
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

saintandsinner wrote:
Slayer wrote:
saintandsinner wrote:

K
I am either going to do metallic black with silver wings or the standard pink and silver.not sure yet
Both sound great!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

T J MONSTER !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Are the Legacy ones the bodies suited to Ibanez parts? TJ could make it compatible with a Jackson neck or maybe they could too.

Either way good luck with it.

Say yes to unauthorized copies!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

chris at legacy told me he can cut it with a jackson pocket or Ibanez.I am on the fence as to what i want.I have an old jackson USA neck from the 80s but I can also get a MIJ prestige neck from a buddy if need be.
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

Slayer wrote:
saintandsinner wrote:
Slayer wrote:
saintandsinner wrote:

K
Slayer I would gladly pay 800 or 900 total to build my own.My pops paints cars for a living and can paint me whatever I need and professionally just have to buy the paint.Now granted any paint with heavy flake is going ass rape me in cost but it far outweighs sending it somewhere and waiting months to get it back..All the other parts can be had for alot cheaper used than new....
Both sound great!
teej

Post by teej »

saintandsinner wrote:chris at legacy told me he can cut it with a jackson pocket or Ibanez.I am on the fence as to what i want.I have an old jackson USA neck from the 80s but I can also get a MIJ prestige neck from a buddy if need be.
the bolt-on TJ made I think has more authentic Jackson dimentions .. dont know what he charges for on but you should look him up first before committing
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
doublev

Post by doublev »

I wish Vinnie had spoken to Kevin Chilcott of Royal guitars http://www.kevinchilcott-luthier.co.uk/ ... -stack.JPG . He is a member of the doublev board unless Vinnie deleted him. Genius guitar builder. Also Eric Galletta http://www.gallettaguitars.com/ wanted to build a VV guitar. Without knowing about Pear however I think Tom must be out of this world for Vinnie and Ed Roman to sing his praises.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Go with T J Monster. Who knows if Vinnie and Tom will ever release the guitar. Quite honestly, you will have more than enough money left over to go towards Vinnie's OFFICIAL guitar when/if it comes out.

I'll see them at the winter NAMM if they do. I'll sit at the booth all day and just stare at them. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i would love to hear one of the new monsters in action.

i think the pears will be for sale. in the summer he was making four and i don't think they would plan to just have them sit on them. maybe they will be in namm. i would think it would be easy to see if AZG have a stand booked. i would think it would be on their website now or soon.

i would love one of those but i doubt they would sell to any of us, just fans who don't know much would be the target audience.

also how the hell is tom going to sell these direct is going to be a very complex thing , especially as he doesn't want to speak anymore and he will get a bunch of tricky questions i suspect.