Is Vinnie on the Gear?

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
metatron

Is Vinnie on the Gear?

Post by metatron »

Is Vinnie on the Gear? I mean does he have any Gear left? I mean...Ah, forget i said anything :D

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Re: Is Vinnie on the Gear?

Post by poserboy71 »

I wonder where Linda went ? We would talk regularly and I even gave her some important information to reconnect with someone THEN she bailed. I hope she is well and is in better health . I also hope her friendship with SOMEONE was rekindled.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I just hope everyone gets their taints licked. Cuz everyone deserves to get their taint licked from time to time.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thank goodness erg2 said it...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes. Thank goodness....... :)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_%28medicine%29 wrote:The rectal route of administration (ROA) is a way of administering drugs into the rectum to be absorbed by the rectum's blood vessels[Note 1] and into the body's circulatory system which distributes the drug to the body's organs and various systems[Note 2] where the drug elicits its effects.

A drug that is administered rectally will in general (depending on the drug) have a faster onset, higher bioavailability, shorter peak, and shorter duration than the oral route.

Another advantage of administering a drug rectally is that it tends to produce less nausea compared to the oral route and also prevents any amount of the drug from being lost due to emesis (vomiting, "throwing up", or "puking") since the drug is in the rectum, not the stomach, and the contents of the rectum are not lost when there is emesis.
And they say you don't learn anything on the internet...
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.