Did Vinnie use any pedals live at any point in his career?

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
poserboy71

Did Vinnie use any pedals live at any point in his career?

Post by poserboy71 »

I know he had boosts IN his guitar.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

I forgot to mention in his gear that he had an Eventide harmonizer. That was probably used on Asg. He used tape echos in the studio. At one point early in 88 he had a stereo amp splitter which I can't remember who made it, or how it was used in his rig. Those sort of devices were very unstable then, and would blow amps up. He possibly used the Ibanez pedals for a delay. He had a boost on his guitar, I can't imagine why he'd use a boost or od pedal.

Theres a pic I have seen once, in alot of the 88 live pics you see him with the Carvin amps in the background. I saw a pic where he had to the far left of his amps a couple of Marshall heads. There was 1 marshall cab in the mix of the Carvin cabs that was miked in the image. If you ever become interested contact Trace of Voodoo amps. He's a really nice guy. He opened a show for V. He told me V used a Marshall jose modded jcm 2203, and had 2 other older big box Marshalls as backup. I'm presuming this would be at in the beginning of the the 88 tour. Trace said he had a stompbox of some form.