Vinnie's guitars - where are they?

Talk about Vinnie's equipment
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

That sounds fun poserboy :lol: I would rather pee on my mother that desecrate one of my fine fiddles.You guys do remember vinnie telling all the magazines how he used to sleep with his guitar everynight.wonder how many times he mistook it for a girl and got busy....Yikes :shock:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:Shram, Thanks for putting that up. It's difficult for me to do so... Please post that(as well as the other stuff you have) in the interview section .

Saint, I actually peed on one of my guitars in the late 1980's after reading that article about Vinnie.I poured motor oil on it, threw it in the dirt, lit it on fire,etc... I still have the guitar. :shock: :shock: :shock:
And Rick my friend..........you are more than welcome to play it as much as you want without fear of any of us wanting to take it from you! :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think the strat shape lends itself better as a sleeping partner, more curvy with round edges.

A Jackon V, not so much, with it's points and hard edges.... :wink:
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Shram, Thanks for putting that up. It's difficult for me to do so... Please post that(as well as the other stuff you have) in the interview section .

Saint, I actually peed on one of my guitars in the late 1980's after reading that article about Vinnie.I poured motor oil on it, threw it in the dirt, lit it on fire,etc... I still have the guitar. :shock: :shock: :shock:
And Rick my friend..........you are more than welcome to play it as much as you want without fear of any of us wanting to take it from you! :lol: :lol:
I have now urinated on my entire collection !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Re: Vinnie's guitars - where are they?

Post by saintandsinner »

Genebaby wrote:So Vinnie had a few Jacksons, a Carvin, a Washburn, an Ibanez and of course a Pear.

Where are these guitars now? What does Vinnie have left?

I heard ages ago that Vinnie didn't have much of his old VVV collection but I've not seen these guitars so they seem to be hiding.

Anybody got any clues or ideas?
Who cares as long as they show up at my house someday I dont care where they went.... :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:I think the strat shape lends itself better as a sleeping partner, more curvy with round edges.

A Jackon V, not so much, with it's points and hard edges.... :wink:

Yer Genebaby, the hard pointy take the vanilla sex thing out of the equations. The VVV is more like your standard cock & ball torture device. You know, all those points, hard edges, riding you all nite long, Relentless Pain & Pleasure co-existing in the same singularity. I mean, do you want a girl coming up to you & say, 'make love to me' :) or :idea: do you want a vampire succubus slut :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: coming behind you, pulling you back by you the ponytail, bitting your ear, pinching your nipple & say , 'F**K THE SH!T OUT OF ME!, :twisted:
'F**K ME!, ' :twisted: F**K ME LIKE THE PIECE OF F**K MEAT THAT I AM!':twisted:
( :oops: mmmmh I've had an accident. Tissues anyone???:shock:)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Rick is your last name Flynt by any chance??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Personally, the Jem is the best guitar to sleep with! It's got that monkey claw cut out up the top that if you just get ya........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

D'OH! I meant Dannii is your name Flynt.....ah too late I f*cked it!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

NO not my guitar you pervs! The joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:Rick is your last name Flynt by any chance??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Personally, the Jem is the best guitar to sleep with! It's got that monkey claw cut out up the top that if you just get ya........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Scary, Rick & Dannii inadvisable(LOL)....did I hear monkey claw cut out. That Ibanez wants it bad, it's asking for it :evil: . ( :idea: mmmmh, I feel a squash ball being forced in my month then gaffered shut) :shock: :shock: :shock:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

FUCK MEAT

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

actually .. because of the varied spacing between the VV's .. one size fits all HAHAHA
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
metatron

Post by metatron »

The VVV is great for that Scissor action
Damn you Barbie...the B!tch has got everything, even a Llipst!ck L!sa Lesbee-friend.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Scissor me timbers!!!!!!
poserboy71

Re: Vinnie's guitars - where are they?

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm glad that I revisited this thread. I needed new material for the spank bank.

NEWBEGINNINGS