I was thinking the same .. Brittle comes to mind
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Here's the original version.

Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

i thought as we have been told the guitar is over, its cool to post this. I was asked to send this around to drum up some interest.

i am going to take a back seat now and enjoy what unfolds in the future.

i find it funny that spyder vinnie is saying their were negative comments on the board from the old moderator and others. I never once posted a negative comment and I am sure everyone knows that. the most negative comments came from susieg which are archived.

its so sad to see the fake moderator and users post this about some of the people who supported him most.

I would love to take this to the press, but no one really cares about him.
doublev

Post by doublev »

funny that the kiss ass guy on vv's board chris bickley has an add to tj monster's guitars on his own myspace page and tj is a friend. by this i bet vv is actually pretty happy with tj monster's work. way to go tj. so basically i think getting a tj monster vv guitar must actually be a good thing.

check out his myspace page. i am pretty sure this means vv is cool with monster now that the guitar is off. http://www.myspace.com/chrisbickley

if he'll make me one i will consider it now. i bet tj wouldn't make me one or it may have a remote bomb inside that can go off at anytime.

i really wish i had not started on tj.
Last edited by doublev on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think if they did the pink in a metalflake it would be better. not sure what others think.
teej

Post by teej »

doublev wrote:funny that the kiss ass guy on vv's board chris bickley has an add to tj monster's guitars on his own myspace page and tj is a friend. by this i bet vv is actually pretty happy with tj monster's work. way to go tj. so basically i think getting a tj monster vv guitar must actually be a good thing.

check out his myspace page. i am pretty sure this means vv is cool with monster now that the guitar is off. http://www.myspace.com/chrisbickley

if he'll make me one i will consider it now. i bet tj wouldn't make me one or it may have a remote bomb inside that can go off at anytime.

i really wish i had not started on tj.
did hell just freeze over? hehe
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Considering Vinnie's price and the thin looking shadows ( Teej is correct-brittle ) ,a Monster is probably in my future. As far as the pink is concerned, I prefer a more DAY-GLO florescent pink. It HAS to be CRUDE !!!! :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Tom Palecki probably realized hes about to lose his ass if he builds any of these guitars and has to sell them for a huge figure and only get to keep a small percentage so VV or Chris Bickley or some other VV butt kissing ass hat is gonna get TJ to build them now !!! Well I doubt it but who f-ing knows with VV and his quad personalities.

BTW dub, I think TJ was kinda like me - frustrated that we couldnt speak our minds a bit. Surely he understands as well as I do now after reading everything that was going on behind the scenes that your actually a pretty good guy.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Mp, did I hear this correctly? Tj monster is building the official vv guitar? Now that would be interesting.
did Chris bickley buy a tj vv guitar? It seems that way. It looks like he really perfected the thing by the end.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

no no no , I was saying wouldnt that be a crazy twist scenario if Tom Palecki jumped off the quickly sinking ship so then VV decided to have TJ build the guitars instead?? How ironic would that be.

You were right though, very odd yet interesting that the chris bickley fella seems to be a big TJ Monster supporter and hes also a big VV asskiss on the old forum now too???
doublev

Post by doublev »

Okay. Get it.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Very insightful . I won't be surprised if it happens.

NEWBEGINNINGS
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

ya, I dont think much of anything would surprise me with VV right now.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

It would be the smartest thing vinnie could do. We'd get that big ass lawsuit taken care of in no time.
Chris hasn't gotten a v from me, we are talking about a tele based design for him. And he's a cool guy to hang talk to about guitars.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

If Chris is cool then I believe it would be alright with everyone here for him to come over under a different name. Right ? Send him an invite. Heck, Drew (aka VVV) still has an account here ( even if he did erase everything he posted). Until Vinnie makes it OFFICIAL ,I'm going to pretend SPYDER is an inbred hillbilly with too much power.

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

My "Kiss Ass" was requested .... so here i am .. no hard feelings double v

although i wish you had gotten to know me alittle before you started on that path.

and thanks for promoting my myspace page i appreciate that , networking is very helpful and im greatful for any one who took a sec to check it out. i hope you liked it some. :wink: thanks so much

if any of you have any questions please just ask.... im not afraid to answer anything.

Tj and I are working on a cool tele.... I hope to get further along I been super busy.. im gettin there few more small things to go..

no i havent owned a VVV's from anyone...

Tj makes cool stuff .. i wish him the best he likes building axes in general .there a certain kind of love that he puts in it i think makes the guitars very special . you can really hear it in his voice..when you talk to the guy ...he not only makes VVV's he'll make anything ... if you can dream it im sure he can build it ....gene baby has the 2nd guitar he ever made the finish was an early attempt at paint. but and his finishes have gotten killer... and tj has really got it down i been a supporter of his work for well over 2 years now.

hes also a great guy and is very open and honest when you talk to him i think of him as a straight shooter.

also check out BOLT amps , for you metal heads they rock!!

so whats up ???
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome Chris,

Your tunes on Myspace are really good. I wish for your sake and position in the other forum that you would've used a different name here being that anyone who is here gets deleted from there. I hope you don't experience our fate .
You will find that we are very intense and supportive Vinnie Vincent fans that keep it real. We praise and critique him here in an honest manner. We discuss everything in a friendly way and and have no problem calling someone out on their bullshit. Nothing is to be taken offensively. Anything you want to discuss please share it.

-Rick aka Poserboy71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Batman

Post by Batman »

poserboy71 wrote:Welcome Chris,

Your tunes on Myspace are really good. I wish for your sake and position in the other forum that you would've used a different name here being that anyone who is here gets deleted from there. I hope you don't experience our fate .
You will find that we are very intense and supportive Vinnie Vincent fans that keep it real. We praise and critique him here in an honest manner. We discuss everything in a friendly way and and have no problem calling someone out on their bullshit. Nothing is to be taken offensively. Anything you want to discuss please share it.

-Rick aka Poserboy71-
I'd like to add...if you find anything offensive or negative towards you etc. Just say so...nobody means to harm anyone. Internet can be a tricky place when it comes to brining forward a message properly.

And please don't give away anymore goats. We've already seen enough animal trade from the previous evil moderator

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

cool.. i have nothing to hide...

thanks so much for the kind words its a love i tribute many great players as an influence.. and im just happy to be playing..and like i said be fore to every one im VERY greatful to every one who listens to any of the projects im involved in.
Batman

Post by Batman »

nevermind the last one...its too tricky to explain. 8)
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Does this mean I have to purchase my goats else where?
Batman

Post by Batman »

TJMonster wrote:Does this mean I have to purchase my goats else where?
Yes. Ask mr.simmons...he is famous for becoming friendly with the farm animals in Tennessee (I managed to spell it correctly). Just watch Kiss unplugged...he does mention it :P
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

Gene is a moron thats no secret...and cheap down to the big mac at the drive in. Hes so tight his as squeaks when he walks.. You wouldnt believe ..
Batman

Post by Batman »

chris bickley wrote:Gene is a moron thats no secret...and cheap down to the big mac at the drive in. Hes so tight his as squeaks when he walks.. You wouldnt believe ..
I kinda like him...he's a character and there is only Gene Simmons.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

hes actualy a very unplesant person to deal with thats comming from various sources that are close to me that have had dealings with him.

any how its gene you know the deal
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Yeah, he invented "O.J."! Even though it was used on television before he got a copyright on it. He claims he wrote it. Just like Simon wrote happy birthday even though it's been sung longer than he's been alive.
Batman

Post by Batman »

TJMonster wrote:Yeah, he invented "O.J."! Even though it was used on television before he got a copyright on it. He claims he wrote it. Just like Simon wrote happy birthday even though it's been sung longer than he's been alive.
wans that the Orange Juice thing Dio talked about? hahah, now that's something. I'm totally gonna get one of those Kiss coffins
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

You are correct sir! That is what Ronnie was talking about.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

by the way here one of bands im working with its called thunderhead i am doing some reunion shows in new orleans to celetrabte there 35th yr anniversary of the band having a major deal in 1975 to only one self titled release in 1975

the new unreleased album just launched today on i-tunes

heres the link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thunde ... d383148890

alil tidbit the drummer for thunderhead is Bobby "t" Torello who went on to play with johnny winter in 1977-1982 beofree that he was in a band in CT called "Swan" , Bobby left the band just before mr cusano entered as new guitarist.. small world.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I looked at the title of the thread and thought that AZG/Pear was giving a sneak peak of an 'All Systems Go' tribute guitar. (ASG) :lol: :lol:
DUH!! :? :shock: :? :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

sorry Chris, I think I am the one who called you the "kiss ass" as I kinda figured you were just some new guy on the old board that was working with VV.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Hi. Chris. Cool you came on here. Thanks for clearing up everything. Sorry if I jumped the gun.
doublev

Post by doublev »

And I am in no position to call someone a kiss ass.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well Dino, they say it takes one to know one!
doublev

Post by doublev »

BY the way, if anyone wants to give me a hard time or grill me on stuff, please feel free. I can take it.
As for monster, without knowing much his guitars seem well priced and that's cool and he for sure does it out of love which can not be faulted.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's ok Dino, you did everything for a good cause, you can't fault that either.
doublev

Post by doublev »

thanks vic

I still think the board was as good as it gets as a pro vinnie forum. Maybe as a fun place to post it wasn't the best. (by the way Vinnie even thanked me in an email that the board was very positive and he was happy with it).
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie loves the positive spin doesn't he?
poserboy71

Re: ASG Pear

Post by poserboy71 »

teej wrote:From DubV- early mock up apparently of the guitar to be called Guitarmaggedon

I don't like any writing on the front. Shit like that makes it look like something Dave Mustaine would play. Keep it clean and obnoxious !!

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

it´s just a computer graffic .. remember Tom was mr atari back in the day .. it looks terrible in my opinion but thats just me .. what do I know .. I am one of the lucky ones to have a Jackson but still my money is on TJ building something spectacular ,.... his 2nd guitar was something else to play and to this day Vic I regret selling it to you but........ went to a good home .. just get the fucker out and play it someday .. and to this day I remain loyal .. when the time / if the time comes for a new guitar TJ will be building it .... read that and weep VV .. your VV design is only good for those who care .. the numbers are decreasing by the second .. my Jackson is only worth what it is because it´s a Jackson ..nothing to do with VV .. dead dinosaurs dont sell guitars
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Be careful Teej, That comment will get twisted into a death threat. :lol: :lol:

Watch out for lawyers and police at your door.

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

poserboy71 wrote:Be careful Teej, That comment will get twisted into a death threat. :lol: :lol:

Watch out for lawyers and police at your door.
so long as they form an orderly queue I dont mind .. but god help them if thay want to know where I am .. Sao Paulo is one HUGE city :P
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

out of sight out of mind . well said teej
and tj will be doing me a guitar very soon as well..

im happy to say TJ ROCKS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Teej is correct though, the VVV's from Jackson are popular because they are a) A Jackson and b) Rare.

I found this out when I tried getting that red/silver one from Ebay. I figured how many Vinnie fans would pay thousands for this, but it's the Jackson fans that want it in their collection. That guitar went back to the US from Australia which would not happen for lots of Jacksons.

I'm glad you did sell me the TJ Teej, it has gone to a good home and will b reborn one day. When it does I want to play it a lot, heck I might get it out this weekend for a bash and start using it at some rehearsals...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I already put my name in for a guitar from TJ.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool....we'll all have VVV's thanks to TJ eventually!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

FUCKIN' A RIGHT !! Vinnie's window to me is getting smaller by the day.

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

Genebaby wrote:Cool....we'll all have VVV's thanks to TJ eventually!!!
FINALLY ! I have been saying this for YEARS ! TJ .. I want commission dammit hahaha