Hey to all!

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Euphoria

Hey to all!

Post by Euphoria »

Right... so I finally took the plunge and signed up!

A little about me....I used to be on the DoubleV forums, since around 2007/2008, can't remember exactly, but I never really posted much, I tend to be much more of a reader than a poster on forums to be honest, I know if I start posting I'll end up spending my life on there :lol: I play a little bit of guitar, nothing amazing, I'm going to work hard on getting better.

But anyway, huge fan of VV's music. I still remember the day I logged on to the DV forum to find the news that Vinnie was coming back. I was crazily excited... but we all know how that went down huh. :roll:

Since that news first broke I pretty much checked that site each day for news, through the time it went down, ultimately finding this forum around July time, and since then have religiously read almost every day for the latest updates. Crazy story. So in a strange way it feels like I already know all you guys. I decided to finally show my face and not be the creepy 'guest' lurking in the shadows any more.

Like QPR68 said, this place is addicting, always new twists in the story! (Also QPR68, I'm guessing from your screenname you're a QPR fan, we're hunting you down this season man, be very afraid! :twisted: ) :lol:

I'm sure there's gonna be many more twists and turns as this year goes on. Who say's it's not exciting being a VV fan? :D
poserboy71

Re: Hey to all!

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome.

I know you will not be able to fight the urge to post. I think Vinnie put something in our drinks. :shock: :shock: :shock:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Thanks poserboy!

Yeah tell me about it!

If he had his way, probably it would be poison ;) then we'd all be left to play with our misfit toys. Hey ho.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi there,

Great to finally meet you. I know we get a lot of guests, everyone around the world is free to find out what's happening around here.

Great avatar btw. Is that yourself?

Commander in chief - VVF Army
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Thanks for the kind words of welcome!

Yeah, the picture is me, from last year's Sonic Boom tour. I'm a big fan of Eric Carr as well, he has to be my favourite KISS drummer. The Eric Carr Rockology album is great. Seemed like an all round nice guy, as well as a fantastic drummer. Sad story there. I was torn between doing the VV makeup or Eric Carr, I let the choice of paints that I could find decide it. Can always do Vinnie next time... provided he doesn't sue me or anything :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Great job on the make-up dude!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Cheers man, was great fun to do!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi,,,,Awesome makeup.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Welcome here. Great make up I like it!!!
Wolfi
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

welcome.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

To quote Mr.Burns, "Eeexxxcellent!"
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(