I'm confused now

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Amokie

I'm confused now

Post by Amokie »

Hello i have been member in Pyro Messiah's VVI boards and Doublev forums which on 2010 the people of Doublev was waiting for the "new" remastered Guitars From Hell (or Guitarmageddon) tracks which in the meantime the site went into some problems and checks before making logging impossible due of deactivation/locked out of the forums which i thought first was that the forum has gone into fixes but later on stayed like that till today that made me think of maybe i got banned or something.

But from a random search in google, i found this site which surprised me really now that there was an another big VVI forum boards that i didn't heard about it much while then seeing Pyro Messiah's post and the post regarding what happened in Doublev which from what i remember in last active news of Doublev, there was a some sort of "imposter" user in Doublev that claimed stuff while later on the admin losing its rights to use the forum boards or something...

Now my questions are....

1.What happened to the "remastered" stuff? Was it just a lie or have i missed it? A user on Doublev forums made a thread where he had a deal with some KISS music producer or such that i don't know really but it made people go crazy and happy while waiting for the call of the new "remastered" tracks or something which was in short time before the site went disabled.
2.Did a user in Doublev boards really call himself "Vinnie"?
3.I have read some posts from Pyromessiah and posts regarding "locked" out of Doublev boards but i still don't get it, Did the admin lose its domain name or its rights? Also whats up with the "Vinnie is checking" post bite? I bet its not the REAL Vinnie as we know checking the boards...unless this is the big close moment.

Also i still haven't heard the story of the user "Backonthestreetz". I know that he was back in Pyro Messiah forums and went all like DUDEZEZ----WHATS UP!--- and strange topics like that while on Doublev an admin/moderator was going to tell me about who that person really was....which today i haven't been told who it was really due of the PM messaging was disabled.

But anyways its nice to see you guys again after all the stuff we've been through!
LetFreedomRock13 from the Doublev forums.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: I'm confused now

Post by Genebaby »

We were all deleted from the DoubleV forum by Vinnie Vincent. Dino spoke with him and was in touch for a while.

As the Admin Dino was telling us to await the release of the remastered music. Then when Dino became doublev2 was when Vinnie took over as doublev and became the main admin on the board, but did not post.

When Vinnie became involved is when the board became open only to registered users.

The rest is summed up in Vinnie not liking what we were saying and not liking how Dino was doing things.

Vinnie banned Dino, and a few other main people. Then midyear last year he closed it all down, after already having deleted most things, after he lost the last court case with Gene and Paul.

This board was already up and ready by then and most of us moved over here.

I tried to contact as many people as I could using info in profiles, sent out mass emails but couldn't reach everybody.

Not everyone was the biggest Vinnie fan as by then a lot of people who were just curious has signed up to find out what was going on as you couldn't read anything otherwise.

DoubleV existed for a little while but Vinnie has since locked it for new memberships so you can't sign back up. There would hardly be anybody there anyhow.

So, nobody called themselves Vinnie. He is way too scared to actually address us correctly as himself. He did appear as other usernames and personalities towards the end.

Locked out of the DoubleV forums means exactly that, our accounts were locked out.

Dino gave Vinnie the DoubleV forum, along with Vinnievincent.com, which he also owned.

Vinnie checks here all the time.

I don't know what is up with Backonthestreets. I do remember him.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Amokie

Post by Amokie »

Genebaby wrote:We were all deleted from the DoubleV forum by Vinnie Vincent.....
Then when Dino became doublev2 was when Vinnie took over as doublev and became the main admin on the board....
Vinnie banned Dino, and a few other main people. Then midyear last year he closed it all down...
Wait wait wait...are you saying that Vinnie Cusano Vincent from Nashville himself became an admin to the site and just SHUT DOWN everything? So after years of finding any news about Vinnie Vincent's life we have reached an contact from him, which he just came over and just removed stuff....like what the heck, dude?
I don't remember an admin with the name "Dino" except some admin with an user name like "Spyder".
LetFreedomRock13 from the Doublev forums.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, the Vinnie Cusano from Nashville took over the doubleV username and hence became the owner, and still is, of the DoubleV forum.

Dino was an admin as doubleV, as he started the board. He then became doubleV2 when Vinnie took over.

Why Vinnie did what he did you will have to ask him. He doesn't seem to be in the same frame of mind as most people on the planet.

Ace came from Jendell and I don't think Vinnie's home planet is too far away from there.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I believe Vinnie was upset when Drew(VVV) joked around about selling his original and authentic Jackson VVV while having the screen name "Vinnie Vincent".
That happened early on this forum.

PEACE.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I forgot about that. Drew did sign up as Vinnie Vincent in the first few days here but nobody was Vinnie Vincent on DoubleV, except Vinnie himself was there, just not using his name.

Confused now?.....lol...
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Amokie wrote:Hello i have been member in Pyro Messiah's VVI boards and Doublev forums which on 2010 the people of Doublev was waiting for the "new" remastered Guitars From Hell (or Guitarmageddon) tracks which in the meantime the site went into some problems and checks before making logging impossible due of deactivation/locked out of the forums which i thought first was that the forum has gone into fixes but later on stayed like that till today that made me think of maybe i got banned or something.

But from a random search in google, i found this site which surprised me really now that there was an another big VVI forum boards that i didn't heard about it much while then seeing Pyro Messiah's post and the post regarding what happened in Doublev which from what i remember in last active news of Doublev, there was a some sort of "imposter" user in Doublev that claimed stuff while later on the admin losing its rights to use the forum boards or something...

Now my questions are....

1.What happened to the "remastered" stuff? Was it just a lie or have i missed it? A user on Doublev forums made a thread where he had a deal with some KISS music producer or such that i don't know really but it made people go crazy and happy while waiting for the call of the new "remastered" tracks or something which was in short time before the site went disabled.
2.Did a user in Doublev boards really call himself "Vinnie"?
3.I have read some posts from Pyromessiah and posts regarding "locked" out of Doublev boards but i still don't get it, Did the admin lose its domain name or its rights? Also whats up with the "Vinnie is checking" post bite? I bet its not the REAL Vinnie as we know checking the boards...unless this is the big close moment.

Also i still haven't heard the story of the user "Backonthestreetz". I know that he was back in Pyro Messiah forums and went all like DUDEZEZ----WHATS UP!--- and strange topics like that while on Doublev an admin/moderator was going to tell me about who that person really was....which today i haven't been told who it was really due of the PM messaging was disabled.

But anyways its nice to see you guys again after all the stuff we've been through!
Yeah backonthestreets was as big of a goof as vinnie is...BOTS cracked me up where I guess Vinnie has just dissed me the last 20 years :x
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Genebaby wrote:We were all deleted from the DoubleV forum by Vinnie Vincent. Dino spoke with him and was in touch for a while.

As the Admin Dino was telling us to await the release of the remastered music. Then when Dino became doublev2 was when Vinnie took over as doublev and became the main admin on the board, but did not post.

When Vinnie became involved is when the board became open only to registered users.

The rest is summed up in Vinnie not liking what we were saying and not liking how Dino was doing things.

Vinnie banned Dino, and a few other main people. Then midyear last year he closed it all down, after already having deleted most things, after he lost the last court case with Gene and Paul.

This board was already up and ready by then and most of us moved over here.

I tried to contact as many people as I could using info in profiles, sent out mass emails but couldn't reach everybody.

Not everyone was the biggest Vinnie fan as by then a lot of people who were just curious has signed up to find out what was going on as you couldn't read anything otherwise.

DoubleV existed for a little while but Vinnie has since locked it for new memberships so you can't sign back up. There would hardly be anybody there anyhow.

So, nobody called themselves Vinnie. He is way too scared to actually address us correctly as himself. He did appear as other usernames and personalities towards the end.

Locked out of the DoubleV forums means exactly that, our accounts were locked out.

Dino gave Vinnie the DoubleV forum, along with Vinnievincent.com, which he also owned.

Vinnie checks here all the time.

I don't know what is up with Backonthestreets. I do remember him.
Hey Genebaby-

I've been thinking I bet Vinnie is too chicken to check here but maybe Diane does? Thoughts?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vinnie reads this board many times a day. I wasn't sure if Diane did but I think she does too. Tom reads it as well. Don't forget tom signed up to both pyro and dv boards.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, everyone checks in on the VVFF to get their daily fix. Even Vinnie loves to read the crazy tales of things he's doing.

The conversations at home must go something like this:

"Hey Diane, I'm just reading on the VVFF here about how I went to the toilet this morning and had a shower, how did they know I did that?"

"Hey Diane, are we really charging $9000 for a guitar? Really? Like, this cool cat Genebaby scored a sweet USA made Charvel for $900, and that was WITH case. Maybe we should take another look at our pricing, see if we can get them lower and into the hands of those who want one."
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Cool cat!! More like bum splat! :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, cool cat. It's a late 60's/early 70's thing. I am figuring this is how Vinnie speaks still.

Like, yeah man, that's cool, whatever. I can dig it.
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Genebaby wrote:Yes, cool cat. It's a late 60's/early 70's thing. I am figuring this is how Vinnie speaks still.

Like, yeah man, that's cool, whatever. I can dig it.
Ha Ha!!! Laughing. Genebaby I doubt VV calls anyone here a cool cat!!! :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:Yes, cool cat. It's a late 60's/early 70's thing. I am figuring this is how Vinnie speaks still.

Like, yeah man, that's cool, whatever. I can dig it. Do U want to do some blow?
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.