Introduction

Say hello and introduce yourself here
pinkrhoads

Introduction

Post by pinkrhoads »

Hi VV Fans, happy to join the forum and cool to see a forum made for vinnie, not much info out there so it’s nice to be a part of an active community.

I’m a huge KISS fan, but love Vinnies other work, I got into VV by looking into who it was on the Lick It Up video, and now here I am.

As a guitarist myself, I consider his writing ability and shredding ability an inspiration. I love any 80s / Glam guitar stuff (Especially RATT) but vinnies holds a special place to me as I love his Ankh persona and most of all his guitars he used with Kiss. The pink RR being my favourite, which I hope to own one one day (Not buying it from Vinnie though!)

My favourite of Vinnies work has to be All Systems Go.

Glad to be apart of the forum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome! A few of us play and are into guitars. What guitars do you currently have/use? What amp do you use?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Yes, there are guitar collection pages here from years ago that can be revived and cleaned up. Enjoy yourself going through the archives here
pinkrhoads

Post by pinkrhoads »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:52 am Welcome! A few of us play and are into guitars. What guitars do you currently have/use? What amp do you use?

I’ve been playing for 8 years I think now. My current main guitars are:

- Jackson Polka Dot Phil Demmel V
- Jackson Pinstripe RR3
- Jackson KE3 Kelly
- BCRICH IG10x Ironbird

Amps and pedals

- Marshall DSL Head with Marshall 2x12 1936
- MXR 10 Band EQ, Chorus, Delay and a Zakk Wylde Overdrive

How about yourself?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Very cool, I have a bunch of Charvels and Jacksons, and these days I use a JVM 410H with a Pod HD500X in the 4CM setup, or a little JVM 1x12 2 channel as well.

I have two 1936 cabs I got over 20 years ago when I got a TSL100, that I still have but don't use.

I put V30s in the cabs but I don't know if I notice a difference much.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(