hi -

Say hello and introduce yourself here
MissRaven

hi -

Post by MissRaven »

I don't know what to say about myself.

Well, I'm nobody exclusive, more like somebody impulsive.
I am obsessed with purple colour (hair most exactly), Wizarding World (Harry Potter thing), Vinnie Vincent and fanfictions.

I was in my 20 when I started to realize that music like KISS, X-Japan, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Alice Cooper, etc etc. are my real blood group better than groups like Cradle of Filth or that. At first, I didn't like Vinnie (I was obsessed with Eric Carr mostly) and kinda hated him for 2011 thing he was in but still somehow managed to fall for him which means I wrote some fanfictions including Vinnie being an Egyptian general of army, falling in love with Pharaoh's daughter (facepalm). Years went by, other obsessions came and KISS fell into "background application" but this exact year I suddenly fell again into KISS and I realized it's 10 years after they found a way to my ... well I state I haven't heart (which had been shattered too many times so after the latest broke I was not able to glue my heart up anymore, so I wiped its shatters on dustpan and threw them away) so let's say they found a way to my liver.
Also I was reading some of my old paper fanfictions, was feeling real mental cancer but some of them were good though. I shared one with my friend-in-mental-illness-battle and she loved that much so I rewrite that whole thing which I named That time of year. (and yeah she's also rock'n'roll addict)

I hate to admit it but I hated Vinnie until I didn't read his statement for 2011. As a person who was basicly raised by an alcoholic father (if I can call it like this) and had some talks with addicted people I freely say I believe Vinnie's words. I know what agressive-addicts are able to do, up to, know it very well so I have no reason to don't believe Vinnie and it helped me in opening mind and h-liver to him and his music. And yeah he did it. He got me totally. Especially with his singing and piercing greenish eyes. (can he please become 30 years younger again? :P :D )
Now I happily Love Vinnie and hate Paul Stanley ((well I never liked PS much (exclude his voice) but now "it makes my blood boil wild" when I see his fricking face and his tweets)).
Also, I would love and appreciate to dust off all the things which is said about Vin and know the exact facts. Not truth, but FACTS.
So, this is how it is.

I found this page "by fate lead" or "by google lead" or whatever everyone wants. And I had to do my registry. And we will see.

BTW. 10 years ago I also drew Vinnie's portrait which I'm proud of, because it's one of my few really good drawings. I think I could try to draw Vin one more time - although yeah, not from head but with photo help. But I swear I won't spoil you too much lol.

LOVE
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: hi -

Post by Genebaby »

Hello Miss Raven!!!!

Your liver, that's gold! Maybe even Vinnie Rhoads gold!

Welcome to the Vinnie Forum. I guess it was That Time Of Year that you found us!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Hi admin. Thank for your welcome.

Being my liver gold it won't hold it, must be an adamantium.

Just watched over some Vinnie Dramaaaaahhh happened years ago here and I must say... Vinnie is not better or worse than anyone. But my liver belongs to him anyway. Still have some spare organs inside.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

With Vinnie there has been drama on drama for quite a time yes. We love the music though, and this year we may get what we want.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

I hope he won't disappoint again. Or maybe his paranoia being killed will come true. Not from me though, I'm too far and not rich enough to take visa and airticket to US. And also I would never hurt Vinnie (squeezy tight hug maybe). But I know people what they can do.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The ball has always been in Vinnie's court, for so many things, so we can only wait and see what happens this year.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:03 am The ball has always been in Vinnie's court, for so many things, so we can only wait and see what happens this year.
Court or court? :roll: we know how he loves to sue everyone for everything. He's typical tribunal asshole (that's technically psychical disease, based on Xavier Crement's book Asshole no more). Still loves him though.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha, I wasn't thinking of that type of court, but yes, he does like litigation, and seems to feel that laws don't always apply to him, yet is happy to sue others he thinks wronged him, but it's usually only the other way around.
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:44 am Ha ha, I wasn't thinking of that type of court, but yes, he does like litigation, and seems to feel that laws don't always apply to him, yet is happy to sue others he thinks wronged him, but it's usually only the other way around.
I would lean him around my knee and slap his ass and shake off his stupid ideas from him with my bare hands. Like my grandma would do.

Only if he's -30 years old. I'm not gerontophile. Even if it's Vinnie.