Hello 👋

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Joss

Hello 👋

Post by Joss »

I have been a VV fan from the time of his onset of Kiss to now. I've always had an affinity for this lad and I sincerely wish him the best. Would love to have met him in person. As for myself, I just retired from the military after 30 years. Going through things I hadn't sorted in forever (it seems), led me to cross paths with my VV stuff from way back hence my appearance here. They say old habits die hard, 😂. Love you Vinnie!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Hello 👋

Post by Genebaby »

Hey Joss, welcome.

What Vinnie stuff did you find? Your albums? Anything else?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Joss

Post by Joss »

I still have my Kiss albums (and 1 cassette), lol. I have some posters, cutouts from magazines that I used to hang up. I always thought that Vinnie breathed new life into Kiss, not to mention some of the Invasion songs were actually pretty good. Despite the decisions Vinnie has made in the aftermath (I'm sure he has his reasons) I'll always be a fan of his... My only tattoo was done in his name.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool. It's good to have stuff from your youth, rather than it all getting thrown away.

The Invasion albums were excellent I thought. Sadly they didn't get the full recognition they deserved.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(