Hey There

Say hello and introduce yourself here
MansfieldQ

Hey There

Post by MansfieldQ »

Hello everybody, how you guys doing ?

My Name is Iruam and i'm 25 yo, i live in Brazil and i'm a HUGE fan o Vinnie Vincent.

I've started to listen KISS when i was 18 and just got obsessed with Vinnie's Ankh make up, from that point on i just started to google about him, discovered Vinnie Vincent Invasion and it became my favorite hair metal band forever (even tho Vinnie doesn't like it that much) i think that VVI is a masterpiece.

I'm so glad that i found this Forum dedicated to one of my if not my favorite artist ever, it makes my really happy seeing that more people like and admire his talent.

Hope you guys have a great week. :wink:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Hey There

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome Iruam, you have found the right place for Vinnie fans of all types and ages.

What do you think of Vinnie's recent happening over the last 3 years? It must have been quite a shock to see Vinnie come back into pubilc view when we all thought that would never happen.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
MansfieldQ

Post by MansfieldQ »

Hey Genebaby,

I am very happy to see Vinnie again, he changed a lot after all those years and i really like his new appearance.

Just watched the "interview" he did with Gene on Nashville Vault and i felt the charisma on Vinnie's eyes even with Gene being a little "boring" to say the least.

I hope that Vinnie release new songs, and i also hope to get the chance of meeting him personally to tell him how much i love and appreciate the masterpieces he created.
Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:22 am Welcome Iruam, you have found the right place for Vinnie fans of all types and ages.

What do you think of Vinnie's recent happening over the last 3 years? It must have been quite a shock to see Vinnie come back into pubilc view when we all thought that would never happen.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You definitely could meet up with him these days but you'd need to travel to the US, which obviously isn't possible now.

I was thinking of going to something in 2018 but it didn't end up happening.

We all hope he releases some new songs, or even some old songs in high quality.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(