My love for Vinnie, and his ever-changing, yet always High Voltage "Dr. Love" solo throughout 10th Anniversary Tour

Say hello and introduce yourself here
ArnfinnRong78

My love for Vinnie, and his ever-changing, yet always High Voltage "Dr. Love" solo throughout 10th Anniversary Tour

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Dear Everybody, Vinnie came into my 27 years ago, and I love him still. I am from Norway.

Concerning the most legendary guitar in history after Randy Rhoad's Jackson "Original Rhoads" black with gold hardware... Namely Vinnie's Golden Randy Rhoads.

Spoke to Vinnie many times about it, in 1996. He said the Golden one turned nasty green at end of the Creatures / Tenth Anniversary Tour, so he shipped them back to Grover and said paint them all pink ☺️.

That's what Vinnie said to me in April '96.

Must go. Be back later. Thank you!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: My love for Vinnie, and his ever-changing, yet always High Voltage "Dr. Love" solo throughout 10th Anniversary Tour

Post by Genebaby »

Hi there, great first post. You were so lucky to meet Vinnie when he was in Europe in '96.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Re: My love for Vinnie, and his ever-changing, yet always High Voltage "Dr. Love" solo throughout 10th Anniversary Tour

Post by shramiac »

Love the Dr Love solo from Rio! Ironically, the original is one of Ace's best!

Yes, one of his gold ones got painted pink before the LIU tour, the other remained gold as seen in the Madrid or Essen footage from 1983. At least gold for a while anyway.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(