Hey

Say hello and introduce yourself here
AshMoria

Hey

Post by AshMoria »

Hey, I’m Ash (she/her)! Born and raised in southwest Virginia, and I’ve been a casual KISS fan for most of my life, but I really got into listening and enjoying them for about over 2 years now. The '83 line up is my favorite, and I gravitated towards Vinnie with his wild playing and shredding. Absolutely love his work in not only Vinnie Vincent Invasion, but his other bands, like Treasure, and his other assorted projects. Even got my girlfriend into his work after I sent her the link to the first VVI album. She joined the forum, and now I'm here to chat and enjoy discussions over one of my favorite guitarists ever.
CptnRuski

Re: Hey

Post by CptnRuski »

Lol hi!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Nice! Hi, there!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hello and welcome :)
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

AshMoria wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:13 am Hey, I’m Ash (she/her)! Born and raised in southwest Virginia, and I’ve been a casual KISS fan for most of my life, but I really got into listening and enjoying them for about over 2 years now. The '83 line up is my favorite, and I gravitated towards Vinnie with his wild playing and shredding. Absolutely love his work in not only Vinnie Vincent Invasion, but his other bands, like Treasure, and his other assorted projects. Even got my girlfriend into his work after I sent her the link to the first VVI album. She joined the forum, and now I'm here to chat and enjoy discussions over one of my favorite guitarists ever.

Hello. Welcome.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

:lol: Wait a sec, lol. I just realized that Ash’s first post was nearly identical in several spots to CptRuskis, as if she copied it and made slight modifications. Do you two know each other?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

They do.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

:D
CptnRuski

Post by CptnRuski »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:56 am :lol: Wait a sec, lol. I just realized that Ash’s first post was nearly identical in several spots to CptRuskis, as if she copied it and made slight modifications. Do you two know each other?
Lmao, I was wondering if anyone would figure it out. Yes, Ash is my girlfriend and she’s the one who got me into Vinnie after showing me his Pre and post-KISS stuff! As well as more of his KISS work, but she sent me the first VVI album and I’ve been hooked ever since!!!
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

CptnRuski wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:18 pm
RipRokken wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:56 am :lol: Wait a sec, lol. I just realized that Ash’s first post was nearly identical in several spots to CptRuskis, as if she copied it and made slight modifications. Do you two know each other?
Lmao, I was wondering if anyone would figure it out. Yes, Ash is my girlfriend and she’s the one who got me into Vinnie after showing me his Pre and post-KISS stuff! As well as more of his KISS work, but she sent me the first VVI album and I’ve been hooked ever since!!!
Hahahaha... and I avoided mentioning that both of you referred to your “girlfriend”. :lol: Rock on! Glad to have you both. :D
beano

Post by beano »

RipRokken wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:56 am Glad to have you both. :D
This is not YOUR forum dickhead
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Play nice please.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:29 pm Play nice please.
Please remove my account
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED