new to the forums

Say hello and introduce yourself here
fgi1986

new to the forums

Post by fgi1986 »

Hello there from Florida! I’m new to this forum and I’d just like to introduce myself into the new members area. I’ve been reading this webpage for a long while now and for some reason I haven’t had the idea to create an account, so here I am.
AnkhWarrior

Re: new to the forums

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Welcome!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome to our world.

Sometimes it's a crazy one, but you get that.

We are all VVFF family though. Thanks for signing up.

How long have you been a fan of Vinnie's music?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
fgi1986

Post by fgi1986 »

:) well I've been a fan for a few years now of his music outside of kiss, i.e. Vinnie Vincent Invasion. I've always been drawn to his work while in KISS. Probably some of my favorite songs of his are Back on the Streets, Boyz Are Gonna Rock, No Substitute, and Love Kills.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool stuff. Glad to have you aboard.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome here Florida!
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

Greetings fellow Floridian.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Hello! And welcome!
say two sky two say fare
1Million21

Post by 1Million21 »

8) Hi I'm new to the forum and love Vinny "s musical talents, I think he is a Brilliant Musician/ Songwriter. I listen to his music just about everyday these last few months.
His has such an interesting life story! I hope he writes a book about his life and why he left the music industry, he said he was not compensated properly financially for the songs he wrote for Kiss. And that was wrong. He went to them and was willing to give all that he had as a songwriter/ guitarist....he said his dream had come true to be in Kiss!

They could have given him the pay he wanted, needed and deserved what he was worth but they choose not to. He even said he was struggling financially and had a wife and young twins he was trying to support.
I think it messed him up , he trusted Kiss, I can sympathize with him , he said he loved them and looked up to them , and they ended up rejecting him but used his songs. I don't think he ever thought Kiss was going to be like that! I think it hurt him to the core. How in heck did they get away with that?
People say a lot of mean comments about Vinny, however Nobody can take away the talent he had when he had it, he was it! Yes I am a fan of Vinny Vincent!! I wish him only good and wonderful happiness in his life. Rock On Vinny. 8) 8)