Hello from Florida!

Say hello and introduce yourself here
RebelRose

Hello from Florida!

Post by RebelRose »

Greetings to all!

I’m a fairly new fan of KISS and an even newer fan of VV, so I was delighted when I found this forum! It’s very nice to see that there seems to be a very tightknit bunch of cool people here.

I’m Taylor, when writing I use the pen name Rebel Rose (hence the username), I’m 21 years old and live with my fiancé in Pensacola, FL with our little rescue zoo (2 dogs, 3 cats, Guinea pig, 2 hamsters, and fish)! I’m a writer, I love writing fanfiction as well as original stories. In my free time I love spending time with my sister, going to the beach, helping local animal rescues, and going to various family functions. I enjoy listening to music and putting on a concert for myself in the car by singing entirely too loud at the top of my lungs :P

I look forward to getting more into this forum, reading more, and hopefully making some cool friends along the way!
Slayer

Re: Hello from Florida!

Post by Slayer »

Welcome to VVFF Taylor
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Slayer wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:30 pm Welcome to VVFF Taylor
Thanks so much :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, welcome.

How did you get into KISS and Vinnie?

Do you have some favourite songs?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Welcome, RR!
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:29 pm Yes, welcome.

I got into KISS when I stumbled across a music video of theirs and just got more and more interested. I’d always been aware of KISS but had never really gotten into them. As for Vinnie, I thought his androgynous look was pretty bad ass and was curious about the person underneath the makeup.

Hard to pick a favorite but Rock N Roll All Nite is currently my favorite as it’s the first KISS song I’d ever heard.
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:58 am Welcome, RR!
Thanks!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

RebelRose wrote:

I got into KISS when I stumbled across a music video of theirs and just got more and more interested. I’d always been aware of KISS but had never really gotten into them. As for Vinnie, I thought his androgynous look was pretty bad ass and was curious about the person underneath the makeup.

Hard to pick a favorite but Rock N Roll All Nite is currently my favorite as it’s the first KISS song I’d ever heard.
Cool, cool. Do you have a fave Vinnie Vincent song? Another hard question, lol.
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

poserboy71 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:23 amHowdy !!!!
Hello!
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:04 am
RebelRose wrote:

Cool, cool. Do you have a fave Vinnie Vincent song? Another hard question, lol.
Oh lord....That is a very hard question lol! I’m probably going to have to go with Boyz Are Gonna Rock, it’s loud and the video is bright and colorful.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice. It was certainly a cool statement about the band, as rock they indeed did.

I, like many others, wish there were other videos from first album but it was not to be.
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:39 am Nice. It was certainly a cool statement about the band, as rock they indeed did.

I, like many others, wish there were other videos from first album but it was not to be.
They were something special, I just wish they had been able to continue making music as I felt they could have become even bigger than they were. But the fates had other plans in mind I suppose.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's been a long time, and now moving forward we don't know what could happen.

With Vinnie and Robert engaging again it would be great if they could do something new.
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Genebaby wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:19 am It's been a long time, and now moving forward we don't know what could happen.

With Vinnie and Robert engaging again it would be great if they could do something new.
I agree completely. I think the demand for something new is high enough and considering all the band reunions happening lately, I’m sure any new material from them would be very well received :)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

shramiac wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:37 pm Image
Hellooooo
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Howdy Rebel Rose and Welcome. Called Florida home for almost 8 years. Other than every FL news story ending with "and they never found the head", I enjoyed my time there. :D
Vinnie who?
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Kuron wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:31 am Howdy Rebel Rose and Welcome. Called Florida home for almost 8 years. Other than every FL news story ending with "and they never found the head", I enjoyed my time there. :D
Haha! That’s the truth for FL, there’s always something wild to hear about in the evening news. I love it here aside from the crazies that call Pensacola their home :P
slim87

Post by slim87 »

Welcome Taylor!!!! I'm fairly new here myself but you'll find it's an awesome place to visit :D As you can tell by the great folks saying hi already :lol:
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

slim87 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:47 am Welcome Taylor!!!! I'm fairly new here myself but you'll find it's an awesome place to visit :D As you can tell by the great folks saying hi already :lol:
I’m already enjoying the place! I love reading through the old threads and seeing pictures I’ve never seen before. Since you’re fairly new, welcome to the forum!
slim87

Post by slim87 »

Kudos :) Taylor!
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

Welcome fellow Floridian. 👍
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I'm super late, but hello Rebel Rose, and welcome to the forums!

Also, another writer? Sweet! The more writers and the more fictions the merrier! :D
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Cernex wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:43 pm I'm super late, but hello Rebel Rose, and welcome to the forums!

Also, another writer? Sweet! The more writers and the more fictions the merrier! :D
Sorry for getting back to you! Life’s been super busy and the skating rink I work at has been insisting I spend every waking moment there D: But yes! I’m a writer and hope to get some Vinnie fanfiction written at some point. Currently just doing a bit of a character study before starting any writing on him though.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

RebelRose wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:44 pm
Cernex wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:43 pm I'm super late, but hello Rebel Rose, and welcome to the forums!

Sorry for getting back to you! Life’s been super busy and the skating rink I work at has been insisting I spend every waking moment there D: But yes! I’m a writer and hope to get some Vinnie fanfiction written at some point. Currently just doing a bit of a character study before starting any writing on him though.
That's totally ok. Life and work have the nasty habit of getting on the way of stuff... and mostly its just work, heh.

By the way, do you only write fanfiction or have you dabbed in other genres as well?
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
RebelRose

Post by RebelRose »

Cernex wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:06 pm

That's totally ok. Life and work have the nasty habit of getting on the way of stuff... and mostly its just work, heh.

By the way, do you only write fanfiction or have you dabbed in other genres as well?
I mainly write fan fictions but I’ve dabbled in original stories and other genres from time to time :)
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

RebelRose wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:45 am
Cernex wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:06 pm

I mainly write fan fictions but I’ve dabbled in original stories and other genres from time to time :)
Oh, super nice! Feel free to share some when you have the time!
Follow me on Twitter