Richie Ha Ha says hey from upstate NY

Say hello and introduce yourself here
richiehaha

Richie Ha Ha says hey from upstate NY

Post by richiehaha »

I am a long time kiss fan. just saw Vinnie Vincent's interview from January 2018, for the first time. Gotta say, it blew my mind. Seems like a person who has made peace with himself. I do remember in one interview with Gene several years ago, Gene said that Vinnie was one of the most self destructive guys he had ever met. Maybe he finally self destructed and this is what the world got. My eyes tell me i am seeing a woman, but he still has some male stuff going on at the same time. Very bizarre. I do wish him the best and I am routing for him to make it again in music if that's what he wants.
poserboy71

Re: Richie Ha Ha says hey from upstate NY

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy !!!!
He answers to Vinnie. His Facebook page says he is a male. It is only bizarre if you make it so.
You might be correct in a way about self-destruction. I know from personal experience that you need to hit bottom at times ,driving things into the dirt, to be able to take notice and make things better.
I saw Vinnie smiling recently with my bare naked eyes . Things look promising.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Hey welcome :)

Everything seems positive with Vinnie now. He had his down time but bounced back and it's incredible.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, it seems we have a new born Vinnie Vincent in 2018, welcome to the forums!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo, yo, yo!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
richiehaha

Post by richiehaha »

It is human nature, in my opinion, to try to make sense out of something that's entirely different in appearance than you have been used to seeing. So my "bizarre" comment... no negative connotation intended. Just had to get used to the different appearance. There is no arguing that his appearance has changed. That being said, people need to accept others for who they are. He is not trying to draw attention to himself, just being who he is.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

richiehaha wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 am It is human nature, in my opinion, to try to make sense out of something that's entirely different in appearance than you have been used to seeing. So my "bizarre" comment... no negative connotation intended. Just had to get used to the different appearance. There is no arguing that his appearance has changed. That being said, people need to accept others for who they are. He is not trying to draw attention to himself, just being who he is.
Nothing was taken negatively from your comments although I will say that his appearance really hasn't changed much from, for example, the ASG era where he wore makeup, women's jackets ,etc...
ROCK-N-ROLL
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Yeah, I will never understand the woman comments lol

He is still the same...just older and a bit heavier. Which we all go through.

He was wearing heels, makeup, girly outfits back then and no one said a word 😂