RosieOhio says hi!

Say hello and introduce yourself here
rosieohio

RosieOhio says hi!

Post by rosieohio »

Hi everyone ! Rosie here, I am sure a handful of you already know me from KISS cons and such! Didn't realize this page existed! I am a big fan of VV's. My son's middle name is actually Vincent after Vinnie! See you all in Atlanta!
shramiac

Re: RosieOhio says hi!

Post by shramiac »

Yo! We've been here a long time now! :( :D

Glad you're making your way there!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome, and we look forward to hearing all the reports from Atlanta from those attending. We want pics and video!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

Welcome aboard! What part of Ohio are you from?
Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
Who's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Who is the man who would risk his neck for his brother man?
John Shaft, damn right!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy !
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
rosieohio

Post by rosieohio »

Will do ! I am sure I will take lots of pics to share <3
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Shaft wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:07 am Welcome aboard! What part of Ohio are you from?
Well ?
We are two Ohio boys from the NorthEast.

NEWBEGINNINGS
rosieohio

Post by rosieohio »

Shaft wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:07 am Welcome aboard! What part of Ohio are you from?
Hey there ! I am originally from a little south of Dayton, lived in Columbus for a few, then Cleveland, but I have spent the past few in Akron =)
rosieohio

Post by rosieohio »

poserboy71 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 am
Well ?
Hey there ! I am originally from a little south of Dayton, lived in Columbus for a few, then Cleveland, but I have spent the past few in Akron =)
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hello from Germany!
We will see us in Atlanta on the expo :)
Wolfi
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

rosieohio wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:04 am
poserboy71 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 am
Well ?
Very cool! I'm in Elyria (about 30 miles west of Cleveland). I wonder if we've crossed paths before? :-)
Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
Who's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Who is the man who would risk his neck for his brother man?
John Shaft, damn right!
rosieohio

Post by rosieohio »

[/quote]

Very cool! I'm in Elyria (about 30 miles west of Cleveland). I wonder if we've crossed paths before? :-)
[/quote]

Its quite possible !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Shaft and I splash on each other on occasion. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Hey, hey, welcome to the forums! Can't wait to hear your reports from the expo!
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

rosieohio wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:54 am Hi everyone ! Rosie here, I am sure a handful of you already know me from KISS cons and such! Didn't realize this page existed! I am a big fan of VV's. My son's middle name is actually Vincent after Vinnie! See you all in Atlanta!

Hiii Rosie!! I know this is super late but I have seen you before at the Indy and New York City expo. I remembered when I first saw you in Indy you had an adorable baby with you and you were looking for a KISS shirt for her!! And in New York you were the one who had Peter signed your thigh, right?? Haha. Aw man I wished I said something to you when I saw you since now Atlanta will be the third time seeing you but I’m such a shy person and I really suck at my social skills lol. But I didn’t think you were a VV fan so cool. I hope I’ll get over my nerves at Atlanta and say hi to you!! And if you’re bringing the baby I want to say hi to her too lol (:
rosieohio

Post by rosieohio »

HotVinnie wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 am
rosieohio wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:54 am Hi everyone ! Rosie here, I am sure a handful of you already know me from KISS cons and such! Didn't realize this page existed! I am a big fan of VV's. My son's middle name is actually Vincent after Vinnie! See you all in Atlanta!

Hiii Rosie!! I know this is super late but I have seen you before at the Indy and New York City expo. I remembered when I first saw you in Indy you had an adorable baby with you and you were looking for a KISS shirt for her!! And in New York you were the one who had Peter signed your thigh, right?? Haha. Aw man I wished I said something to you when I saw you since now Atlanta will be the third time seeing you but I’m such a shy person and I really suck at my social skills lol. But I didn’t think you were a VV fan so cool. I hope I’ll get over my nerves at Atlanta and say hi to you!! And if you’re bringing the baby I want to say hi to her too lol (:
Hey HotVinnie ! Yep - That was me on both occasions! I am a big VV fan, in fact my 6 year old son's middle name is Vincent after him =D
Come say hi ! I love to meet other fans!
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

rosieohio wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:00 am
HotVinnie wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 am

Hey HotVinnie ! Yep - That was me on both occasions! I am a big VV fan, in fact my 6 year old son's middle name is Vincent after him =D
Come say hi ! I love to meet other fans!
Soo cool and as soon as I see you I’ll come up and say hi!! I’ll introduce myself is “Hot Vinnie” from the forums (idk why I came up with that username hahahaha can I change it or no??) Lol if I came to you with my actual name you’ve been like what?? Most people can’t pronounce my name and they make a certain face when I tell them. /:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Whenever I see your name I start singing Foreigner's "Hot Blooded' replacing Blooded with Vinnie!!! :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha, yes you can change your name. Just send me a PM about it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Monty

Post by Monty »

I live near Cleveland, I'd love to get some of these Vinnie fans together for some drinks sometime. It would be a blast!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Monty wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:46 am I live near Cleveland, I'd love to get some of these Vinnie fans together for some drinks sometime. It would be a blast!
Youngstown here !

NEWBEGINNINGS
rosieohio

Post by rosieohio »

Monty wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:46 am I live near Cleveland, I'd love to get some of these Vinnie fans together for some drinks sometime. It would be a blast!
Agreed !
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

shramiac wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 am Whenever I see your name I start singing Foreigner's "Hot Blooded' replacing Blooded with Vinnie!!! :lol:
Lmaoooooo
HotVinnie

Post by HotVinnie »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:20 pm Ha ha, yes you can change your name. Just send me a PM about it.
Ah now I got to think of a new username.... why do I suck at this lol :roll:

Thought it was funny when I saw a few you guys at the expo and y’all said “Hot Vinnie!!” Omggg I felt so awkward haha
KraigoWaffles

Post by KraigoWaffles »

A lot of Ohio people on this forum. Although I no longer reside there, I myself am originally from Ohio. A shithole called Mansfield, who's main claim to fame is the haunted prison and the filming of Shawshank Redemption.