Greetings from the U.S.

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Bassfromhell

Greetings from the U.S.

Post by Bassfromhell »

Although I'm a bass player, my primary influences have mostly been lead guitarists with Vinnie Vincent at the top of the list. I've been influenced by Mr. V.V. since he performed on Creatures Of The Night, I've also seen Vinnie live with KISS and his INVASION band so I know his music inside and out.
I have much respect for Vinnie and I can relate to what he's gone through over the years. In an interview back in 1997 Vinnie said that he didn't want a musician's musical dreams to become nightmares, well unfortunately that's precisely what's happened to me.

If Vinnie was to ever put a new band together, I would climb the highest mountain and or swim the deepest sea for a chance to audition for him. Vinnie is an exceptional musician that never got the recognition he deserves and I for one would like to help change that.
Slayer

Re: Greetings from the U.S.

Post by Slayer »

Amen!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Slayer wrote:Amen!

I second that!

Have fun here, BfH.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome buddy!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Bassfromhell

Post by Bassfromhell »

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum.
Hail brothers and sisters of the INVASION, Long live the shred master Vinnie Vincent!
\m/
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Long live indeed! :3 And btw, when you were first learning how to play bass, did you go through the BASS-ics?
im so sorry XD but not sorry at the same time
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
*Be warned, I'll make puns whenever it fits. :lol:
Bassfromhell

Post by Bassfromhell »

NashCoywolf14 wrote:Long live indeed! :3 And btw, when you were first learning how to play bass, did you go through the BASS-ics?
I'm not sure what the point of your comment is, are you trying to be funny or chase me off the forum? Either way I won't be posting or visiting this site anymore.
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Bassfromhell wrote:
NashCoywolf14 wrote:Long live indeed! :3 And btw, when you were first learning how to play bass, did you go through the BASS-ics?
I'm not sure what the point of your comment is, are you trying to be funny or chase me off the forum? Either way I won't be posting or visiting this site anymore.
no this was a pun I'm so sorry
I am very very sorry
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
puffin

Post by puffin »

Bassfromhell wrote:
"trying to be funny" ... "Either way ..."

Why would you leave the site if he was trying to be funny?

Anyway, it was pretty obvious it was a pun.
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Yeah, I just wanted to make him laugh a bit. I really don't see anything wrong with it.
And I'm a she XD
LLinvasion

Post by LLinvasion »

hahahahahhahahahahahah , unbelievable!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bassfromhell has left the building!!

Don't worry about it too much, they were obviously a very delicate flower, not yet ready for the realities of the real world.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Yeah, since the problem is in the past now XD Puns may be a joke, but also a reality at the same time :3
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If I.didnt.know better I would say that guy is remarkable similar to vv
Bye Bye